Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions (20977 Views)

Mexican Fans Went To Russia With Photo Of Friend Whose Wife Didn’t Let Him Go / Champions League: UEFA Hits PSG With Huge Ban / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by dvkot(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

There’s nothing like international community it’s just a sphere of US,EU and NATO.
The picture is getting clearer .
No international tournament is worth more than your national security. Keep up the good work Russia for standing against a unipolar system with this resistance it’ll be an eye opener for more and more Nations to know who the real enemies are to world peace and the Chief commander of hypocrisy.
z z z z z z the usa and nato are big hypocrite

1 Like

Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 9:28pm On May 02, 2022
optimistfeel:
This is biased because this war involved two countries.......what of Ukraine? UEFA is not God cos God is the only entity that knows better....
Simple tell Russia to stop the hostility simple
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 9:30pm On May 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

There’s nothing like international community it’s just a sphere of US,EU and NATO.
The picture is getting clearer .
No international tournament is worth more than your national security. Keep up the good work Russia for standing against a unipolar system with this resistance it’ll be an eye opener for more and more Nations to know who the real enemies are to world peace and the Chief commander of hypocrisy.
Lolz Russia is fighting against itself
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
Johel:

Rubbish...Indian has been banned from football....dem never die...so Bleep UEFA.
Well probably cos you ain't Indian you wouldn't probably know how they feel
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
same way they ban USA footballers after USA invaded Afghan, Iraq,Libya... hypocrites
Mumu stop bringing flawed comparisons just because of your hatred for USA
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by riczy(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2022
optimistfeel:
This is biased because this war involved two countries.......what of Ukraine? UEFA is not God cos God is the only entity that knows better....
so wats ur point?
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Tinymayour: 9:46pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
I don't think they deserve all these

Please add more that you think that they deserve ..

You fit add yourself join too ..
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by edward1106(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
optimistfeel:

Baised? What of Ukraine, u say? WTF
Tell us, where is the war being fought in?
Do you realise not a single place in Russia has been touched by a missile? Imagine your elder brother coming into your house and start destroying things because you chose a different path of ideology, interest, not wanting to recognize your independence.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Topmaike007(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2022
Mrtaye:

it is you that's mumu didirin I don't hate USA it is just that I hate nonsense... Celtics was fined 15k euro for standing up against the brutal killing of Palestinians children by Israeli with the aim of "don't meddle sport with politics" it is now European country own now everyone is talking and they're in full support to the point of Chelsea been sold ..... hypocrite sad

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by lugo99(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2022
dahgifted:
Bro help me lil fund... Area dry
me sef dey find.. enugbe Oga mi
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Nyne: 9:59pm On May 02, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow good for Russia and putin..in today's world if u do anyhow u will see anyhow, all the athletes in Russia should go into keke business or joined their weak Army....and the idiot putin is even going under the knife for cancer related issues, I pray he die a slow and painful death for his crime against humanity...May God give him as much pains as he wanted to give to Ukraine

Go buy keke for them now. Mumu
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by JohnSP99: 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
optimistfeel:
is it Ukraine that went to war or Russia?
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by engrfaruq(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Weaponisation os sports. angry
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by engrfaruq(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Weaponisation of sports. angry
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by OYEDIPE(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2022
optimistfeel:
Russia is the aggressor here. Note this !!!
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Great0ne1: 10:22pm On May 02, 2022
plataea:
with all this new sanctions, it means the ones they have been dishing to them has not been yielding any much significance
There currency is close to all time. At the current rate, it could equal a dollar by year end
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Littlefingerjp: 10:50pm On May 02, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow good for Russia and putin..in today's world if u do anyhow u will see anyhow, all the athletes in Russia should go into keke business or joined their weak Army....and the idiot putin is even going under the knife for cancer related issues, I pray he die a slow and painful death for his crime against humanity...May God give him as much pains as he wanted to give to Ukraine
shut up
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
Putin dey watch ball undecided
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by nonnydgood007: 4:51am On May 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
optimistfeel:

1 Like

Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by anonymous1759(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

How is the comparison flawed answer him instead of dodging the question because you can't stomach the double standard.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Johel(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

Well probably cos you ain't Indian you wouldn't probably know how they feel

All this years, bruh they moved on... football ain't the only thing or game in the world... Countries don't survive by just football ok.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Johel(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:

India has not been banned from football.
Indians don't like football. Cricket is India's number one sport.

Professor,I don hea u...Russia is bigger than all the meaningless sanctions...lol
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Tonytonex(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2022
optimistfeel:
where is the war taking place? And who started it?
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Tonytonex(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Innocent citizens are paying the price because a single individual has decided to be a monster and belligerent.

Is Russian football league matches still being played as this war is going on?
The war is taking place in Ukraine. There's peace in Russia. That's why.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by SenatePresdo(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2022
Malory:
I don't think they deserve all these

I've been pro Russia since this war started, up till now that I'm writing this.

I support this particular sanctions that has to do with football.

There is no way Ukrainian teams can't be playing because Russia invaded them, and Russian teams will now be playing.

That one won't even go down well with me.

I support UEFA on this one.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 7:17am On May 03, 2022
Athemisia:

One thing you still need to understand is that, players around the world also play in that league.
So, whatsoever sanction given to Russia on football will also affect them.

Politics and Football don't go together.
No it won't affect them FIFA already gave them a waiver to be absorbed into other clubs
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 7:27am On May 03, 2022
Topmaike007:
it is you that's mumu didirin I don't hate USA it is just that I hate nonsense... Celtics was fined 15k euro for standing up against the brutal killing of Palestinians children by Israeli with the aim of "don't meddle sport with politics" it is now European country own now everyone is talking and they're in full support to the point of Chelsea been sold ..... hypocrite sad
Still on the mumuric line the whole world can't be wrong,ok Ukraine actually attacked a soverign Russia abi
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 7:32am On May 03, 2022
anonymous1759:

How is the comparison flawed answer him instead of dodging the question because you can't stomach the double standard.
There is no bases for comparison you know the whole world can't be wrong..the voice of the people the voice of God but the bitter truth is USA is the police of the world and also a very rationale country unlike your Russia that is very irrational, infact if not for America Russia would have turned the would to ping pong with their deadly communism
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Mrtaye: 7:38am On May 03, 2022
Johel:

All this years, bruh they moved on... football ain't the only thing or game in the world... Countries don't survive by just football ok.
Well that's because they haven't learnt the rudiments of football and also don't have the materials to qualify them for global completions for the world's most popular game of soccer.... India's case is if desirable isn't available, available becomes desirable
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by anonymous1759(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

There is no bases for comparison you know the whole world can't be wrong..the voice of the people the voice of God but the bitter truth is USA is the police of the world and also a very rationale country unlike your Russia that is very irrational, infact if not for America Russia would have turned the would to ping pong with their deadly communism

Which whole world? There’s nothing like the whole world . The world has been hijacked .
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Greatlee54: 7:59am On May 03, 2022
optimistfeel:
the war involved Russia against the whole of Europe. Every nation begged Putin not to invade Ukraine.
Re: UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions by Topmaike007(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

Still on the mumuric line the whole world can't be wrong,ok Ukraine actually attacked a soverign Russia abi
did Libya attack USA didirin sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / 5 Fans Die In Algeria Celebrating Team's Victory Over Nigeria / Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.