Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' (36631 Views)

Movie: Bad Boys For Life (2020) HD / Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by jclassiq(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Do you know that my controversy with Jim iyke was one of the things that made the movie popular?

Omo, this guy literally finished all the women in your life... But you framed the comment for clout chasing. Pathetic.
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by Coldie(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
Ghanaians
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by hakinze00(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2022
The movie is boring sha
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by RedScorpion(f): 10:33pm On May 03, 2022
TunezMediaTV:
Congratulations are in order as Media Giant Amazon Prime acquires Jim Iyke new Controversial movie

The movie star announced the purchase for streaming of his latest flick, “Bad Comments” on his social media in a video during a close up of his recent shoot before jetting out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEhdIsL8M0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Skyview01:
How much was the deal?

The only reasonable comment so far.

Me self want to know how much the deal is worth..

Everyone is saying congratulations my nigga.. which is good

But Nobody dey talk about the amount...

OP, complete your topic and tell us the worth of this acquisition

Or na percentage Amazon go dey pay Jim base on pay per view ?
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by AlexJustin(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2022
Congrats Jim.

Do you you can also make passive income in dollars by creating knowledge product on Amazon.

You can publish your works on Amazon KDP either your phone and get paid in dollars.
Join the 2 days free masterclass on Amazon KDP.
WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
Buddha3:

Change your weed supplier bros.
The bastard is obviously lacing your stash with unhealthy substances cause your reasoning don dey shift.

You sabi me before? Abi you dey rehearse how to begin ment?

Mugu ... Werey dey disguise ����
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by 2sexycom(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The silent movie......when acting was also an art.

[img]https:///media/1-13-2016/dKvRmz.gif[/img]
I have forgotten that guy's name.. man was a legend...
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by bro4u: 1:48am On May 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Do you know that my controversy with Jim iyke was one of the things that made the movie popular?
Person curse ur mother and sister and u dey happy?
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by viktor88: 5:53am On May 04, 2022
2sexycom:
I have forgotten that guy's name.. man was a legend...
Charlie Chaplin

1 Like

Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by chatinent: 5:57am On May 04, 2022
Jim Iyke making go-getter sound like goal getter.

You too much.
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by Eyecleanser44(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2022
Juju help Jim iyke and Don Jazzy to be famous, with a condition that they will never get married... and they stupidly agreed with the terms
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by Lazenby007(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2022
Best male dresser in Nollywood industry.
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by anselm791(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2022
Jim Iyke done hammar
Re: Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' by 2sexycom(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2022
viktor88:

Charlie Chaplin
YUP... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers / Bbnaija: Frodd In Tears After He Escaped Eviction (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.