Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe (21751 Views)

Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup / PSG Prepare To Sign £150m Erling Haaland To Replace Mbappe / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2022
Report: PSG want Super Eagles star to replace Mbappe

Mbappe could leave Paris this summer, and the Parisians could replace him with a Nigerian striker

Ten-time Ligue 1 champions PSG could swoop in for Super Eagles talisman Victor Osimhen to replace Kylian Mbappe if the French man leaves Parc des Princes.

Mbappe has been the shining light for the Parisians since he left Monaco four years ago. The 23-year-old striker has banged in 167 goals and assisted 84 in 214 appearances.

However, the Frenchman could be on his way out of Parc des Princes this summer as he has refused to renew his contract, which expires at the end of the season.

Real Madrid has emerged as a possible destination, but nothing concrete has emerged yet.

Nonetheless, the Parisians risk losing their star man, and they would be searching for another attacking dynamite.

According to Get French Football News, PSG have their sights set on 23-year-old Osimhen to replace Mbappe.

Osimhen has been outstanding for Napoli since he joined from Lille two years ago. The Nigerian forward is enjoying his best season ever. Osimhen has proved his indispensability to Napoli, notching 17 goals and six assists in 29 appearances.

The Partenopeans want €100million for their talisman, but it should not be an issue for the Paris millionaires, as they have continuously pulled their weight in the transfer market.

https://soccernet.ng/2022/05/report-psg-want-super-eagles-star-to-replace-mbappe.html

16 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Menance: 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
Biggest mistake to make

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2022
Everyone wants him

Man united, Arsenal and even money bag New Castile too

But heavy weight PSG is here after all he is not new to the French league 1.

But he needs to think well so he doesn't spoil it... Last time I said stay with Lille one more season but he moved.... And they won the French league.
And now again.... I think he needs to give Napoli another season ...cos he is yet to win anything

Pictures: the hottest name in the market now

27 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by paulolee(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
a nice plan by PSG for preparing next season when mbappr leaves.....
oshimhen would be very happy and glad to share same locker room with the GOAT and i think he would be the first Nigerian striker to play alongside with the great messi...nice one
oshimhen is a hustler and gat no fears about the league because he did beyond expectations in lille dt was more difficult..
PSG with the duo of talented players like messi and neyma, oshimhen just have to blend with them n score goals for fun..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2022
robosky02:
Everyone wants him
na star boy, he is good, a goal scorer, gat many years ahead and.most especially, he is a hustler and very hungry for goals
he should make d move asap when mbappe leaves, its a better news than that rumors of cr7 coming to paris instead of playing conference league next season..
him de find soft landing to play UCL football next season but he CNT help his united play dt same UCL football..
u cnt eat ur cake n still have it na...PSG will be very stupid to even think about dt cr7 deal n i never believed it

2 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Maxymilliano(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
If he can thrive so far with those selfish Napoli players, I am sure he will do wonders in PSG for real

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
Menance:
Biggest mistake to make
mistake for PSG or for oshinhen??
we all know dt moving from napoli to PSG to play with d GOAT is a big upgrade because he would surely win titles and earn more..
PSG getting oshimhen makes more sense than dt cr7 to PSG rumors..
and lastly oshimhen is a hustling striker n would score more goals from the best supporting cast of messi and neyma....wat else would a top9 ask for??

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
If he can thrive so far with those selfish Napoli players, I am sure he will do wonders in PSG for real
swears...french league is easier than Italy n as long as he stays fit and use his chances, he would bang goals n even win the golden ball..
he have done wonders before in Lille, he is used to the league and he would adapt so fast.

28 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by EnglandAmaka(f): 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
Ima kwa onye m bu?.....

Nwoke na apu oku...

Help me shout,, LeoDeking is a pig!!!

Stop Skull mining LeoDeking
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
They aren’t on the same level?
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by fourboys: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Till now I never still understand the "hype" around this boy,.. I tried watching him couple of times' dude did not impress me sad sad. I no go even like the dude anywhere around my club, abi na Nigeria bloggers dey hype am??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Arabiyyas: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
oshimen sharp and energetic striker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by lakerscurry: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Osimhen is good but he doesn't come close to Mbappe as a replacement

10 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
This Osimen guy is simply the future, he should just calm down his head

1 Like

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Pandev(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Good news
Moving away from those selfish Napoli players.
We'll see his potential when he finally plays with the GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by money121(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by theophorus(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Why sell your Range Sport to buy Corolla?
If your Range Sport says you can't maintain him again why not keep your money in Bank until a Worthy Machine becomes available?

3 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
robosky02:
Everyone wants him

But he wants Liverpool
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Skibani99(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
With the squad depth of psg I believe he can fill in the boots of mbappe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by orohbiro(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
if osimeh join psg then messi go over feed am with assists. But i prefare he join arsenal or newcastle. Make he no make liverpool mistake he yansh go gum for bench because diaz and jota can play 9 on a serious note oshimen cannot replace worldclass mbappe they should go all out for harry kane or benzema if they want to win the uefa champee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by blowjohn(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Without the mind the body weight don't even mean nothing
Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them

Stay chisel by Nas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVEFsDOfdE
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Fyie: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by phr0nesis(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I swear Napoli players stingy. How he keeps scoring with stingy Dries Mertens and Insigne on the pitch surprises me

18 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by spy24(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Ona don start again

2 Likes

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Naso una push am push am.......
Wey him no see World Cup Go
(We hope he makes one before the endof his career),
We truly hope so, being the positive people we are @MANNA.
Make una continue.

All these players just dey vex us since that lost to Ghana.
Bunch of Super Chickens.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Cmanforall: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Menance:
Biggest mistake to make
No

He'll have top stars around him and learn from them as well

But what of Onuachu?
Any news on him and his performance?

1 Like

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Investorozay: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
messi go supplyam well

he should go sha

1 Like

Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by yusluvad(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:

swears...french league is easier than Italy n as long as he stays fit and use his chances, he would bang goals n even win the golden ball..
he have done wonders before in Lille, he is used to the league and he would adapt so fast.
You're on point wink wink
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
And thats the end of psg
Re: PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe by abumeinben(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Nice.

I read some comments up there, I see why Africa keeps trailing. If he plays along side the likes of Messi and Neyma, it's a big up for Osimhen, big up for his teammates back home. Probably next goal machine in the making.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tries To Attack Messi In Ibiza Spain (video) / Excluded Goals / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.