Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. (26108 Views)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Irupetepete: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad last weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
Starting with the ENTRY POINT!
1st pix....MAIN GATE.
2nd & 3rd......Great SeaL Aquarium.
I want to be like you
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by BigDawsNet: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad last weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
1st pix....MAIN GATE.

Those snakes are poisonous?

Come NY.. nd see gorrillia grin

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by micaluk: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
naija when na
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by faceland: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nice how only three persons are wearing mask.

Somehow, we have sweep COVID-19 under thee rug.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Slydan204: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nice. Buh d lion though. Wz it imported 4rm 9ja
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by iamclime(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Is that an inland taipan I'm seeing there? Ọmọ!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Pholadime(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol, thank God you didn't mention banana Republic.
Karlovych:
Beautiful images, look at how healthy looking/well fed those animals are unlike the ones found in a certain country. Those snakes though cheesy cheesy

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by ahnie: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Topic created since MAY 4th hitting front page now.... MALIGNANTguest oya we must celebrate this grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
1st pix....MAIN GATE.

wetin dey make me vex is that most of the wild animals in this zoo eat betta food pass us human being in Nigeria

yet some people want to kill us completely

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by GorillaApp(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It took me forever but I finally spotted the snake in the first pic! cheesy
I was surprised when I learned the LA and San Diego zookeeper’s starting salary but a coward like me wouldn’t have the guts relocate a snake if they offered me millions!
Enjoyed the pictures, thank you for sharing!
How much is their starting salary? APC and PDP wahala don tire me.

I saw the snake immediately I zoomed the pic. Maybe these eyes have become accustomed to look out for snakes
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by viodemus: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Beautiful pictures.

Zoo wey clean pass Nigeria.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Johnn44: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by mecuries(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
broke Nigerians would have eaten all these animals..and then wonder why they are still broke.............this is Tourism and people from all over the world pay good money to see all these animals
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Ijb11: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by izombie(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Op, you go zoo but you no snap the king of the jungle, no tigers.

See how this zoo dey organised and beautiful, unlike naija.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Bankowner: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2022
It's awesome that you saw all those animals, my visit to the Toronto Zoo sometime in August was like all the animals had gone on summer vacation.

The snake and waterworld section was okay though. I got to see a seahorse live, beautiful creatures they are.

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by Nickymezor(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Beautiful pix OP
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. by medexico(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Does this guy with green hair follow you everywhere? @MALIGNANTGuest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Airlines Flight Lands With Engine On Fire At Denver Airport / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.