Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions (2506 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by tundewoods(m): 3:06am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi everyone,
If you are a professional web designer or developer that uses dreamweaver as your primary web authoring tool,i guess you will know what dreamweaver extensions are all about.I've been downloading,exchanging and buying extensions for over 6 years now.

I've got tons and tons of extensions to share and exchange such as Flash photogallery,Server-side & Client-side extensions.

I don't plan to sell any of these extensions (even though i bought some of them for close to $200 ).I am however willing to share and exchange mine for new extensions.I'm particularly in need of a shopping extension called cartweaver for creating shopping carts in php,asp & coldfusion.

If you need any extension i've got, feel free to let me know i'll gladly send you a copy free of charge
Below is a screenshot of my extension manager which shows a list of my own collection of extensions.

Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by webemerald(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
Ure d answer 2 my prayer. Could u pls send ext. that relates to file nd image uploads. Webemerald@gmail.com. Eagerly waitin ur response
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by webemerald(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
Ure d answer 2 my prayer. Could u pls send ext. that relates to file nd image uploads. Webemerald@gmail.com. Eagerly waitin ur response
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by smartsoft(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
This can be nice for people who creates dynamic pages using Dreamweaver though i don't just code from notepad please can you send me some to uchedealsreal@gmail.com probably it might save me some kinda time
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by tundewoods(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hello WebEmerald,

Regarding the image/file upload you requested,I have an interakt MX kollection 3 which has
MX File Upload - it allows files and images upload in your dynamic site, it creates thumbnails on demand, shows images and allows secure file download.

The total size is 3.5MB quite heavy but i will zip it & upload to my server so that you can download it, be expecting it in 24 hours
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by webemerald(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
God bless you bro. Where u at? I av some questions id like to ask u as per dweaver
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by webemerald(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2007
God bless you bro. Where u at? I av some questions id like to ask u as per dweaver
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by RuuDie(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
hi tundewoods,

i'd love to have some extensions; i've got a couple but i'm pretty sure u'd have most of 'em already and i'd also love to thread into writing extensions of my own. . . . can u lend me a hand there ?

i would love to have the extensions that work well with ASP VBscript & Javascript. . . and if u've got this horizontal looper extension that works with Dreamweaver MX 6.0, i'd love that 2!

u can buzz me on YIM. . . . ruudsoftware. thanx a bunch chum!
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by webemerald(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
Mr woods, hope u still have me in mind as per the interakt file upload,im in dire need of it, awaitin ur response
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by topetope(m): 4:16am On Aug 20, 2007
@tundewoods

pls i also have a chunk of them.lets see how we can sync.

topeomokungbe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by tundewoods(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2007
@ Topetope
Send me a list of the extension that you already have and also let me have a list of the extensions that you will be interested in having from the screenshot above.

my email address is tundeaguda@nextofficespace.com
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by AdeniyiG(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
You are really doing a good job could you sen them to adeniyi12002@yahoo.com.

I will need more about Dreamweaver and Coldfsn
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by tundewoods(m): 4:48am On Sep 04, 2007

Does anyone out there have a shopping cart extension called cartweaver?

If you do please lets talk.

Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by cs200200(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2007
Hello chairman,

I am a coldfusion guy. We can share extension also kindly add me jamesonkeju@yahoo.com or mail me your extension i will send you mind
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by topetope(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2007
tunde,
how far now?
lets share this stuff.
I have too much that i cant start listing.Let me know how we can sync.

I wold love to have that ur MX collection.

i hop i hear from u

Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by otoidea(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2007
webemerald, sounds lyk sum1 i know cheesy

@topic , mx kollection pro 3.7.1 iz the bomb

the best collection of xtensions iv seen for dweaver

jst hate the fact tht adobe has killed interakt cry angry
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by otoidea(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2007
@webemerald

jst peepd in ur profile, u iz sum1 i knw , lol
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by fitinwell: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
please anybody web developer in the house i mean j2ee javabean, or anybody no's how to use jrun4

anybody have coldfusion mx 6.1 manual or textbook or study material, any body using coldfusion please call or text : 08028088179, bolaji is my name: www.bolajimediaworks..com www.bolajimedia.com www.stepstomakerichonline.com

i need a team, i also got macromedia collections i use dreamweaver and fireworks 8 in developing my pages,

but the challenge am having now is coldfusion i can run and write codes, but don't know how to connect to my coldfusion administrator,

my OS : xp unlimited sp2
back up harddisk to run local server: 5gig

everytime i try to run : http://localhost:8500/cfide/administrator/index.cfm
i have visited Management console service and run coldfusion Mx server to start but still got no respond

i got error message instead of login in my admin informations,

not like jrun4 i just start getting use to it
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by hatch: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
hmmm interesting,i'll like some too.
Re: Lets Share And Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions by geniusng(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
I am just waking up, I don't know there is something called extension that will simplify my job as a webmaster.

Please can you share with me? I need interAKT dreamweaver extension, AllWebMenu for dropdown menu. If you don't mind, I am willing to donate my widow mite to have as many extension as possible from you.

Thanks for your generosity. God bless you.

Stanislaus
codedwebmaster.com

Can I call you, please give me ur number.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Secure PHP / My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! / I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website,Online Payment form,E-commerce,NGO,course,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.