Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo (58080 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Show Swag With Legwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by NwokoloOwa: 3:04pm On May 04, 2022
Ini Edo really showed tremendous support all through Rita's traditional wedding period. I think she truly loves Rita. I love their chemistry.

Congrats to our Amariya

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Father4all: 3:04pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...
evil person

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Globad(f): 3:06pm On May 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations again

The happiness in her face is second to non

Women see marriage as fulfilment and great achievements

Forget all those their femininism and stubborn altitude towards men

No woman can stay without our fertile rod...that is why it is a great achievements to them when they finally secure one to themselves....they rejoice and celebrate it

You dey mind them?
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Father4all: 3:09pm On May 04, 2022
Anaerobi:
To those shouting they don't need a man,
No matter how decorated a woman looks, no matter the wealth and material things a woman owns for herself, a woman without her own husband haven't achived anything.
Says who?

Know it and have peace.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Father4all: 3:11pm On May 04, 2022
robosky02:
No matter all the degrees

Without "MRS"
Who

You never start
who is telling you people this rubbish? Some single women are more better than the married

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by gaspology(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2022
Any woman wey marry don hammer. See as she happy dey smile like say she win lottery. No wonder ladies are comfortable sharing sugar daddies and boyfriends but refuse to accept polygyny. Greedy thing grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Anaerobi(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Also go preach that to Reverend Sisters for not having husbands cheesy

Their services don't need a husband.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by pretydiva(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

Your stupidity is like peak milk, it's in you. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by gbagyiza: 3:22pm On May 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations again

The happiness in her face is second to non

Women see marriage as fulfilment and great achievements

Forget all those their femininism and stubborn altitude towards men

No woman can stay without our fertile rod...that is why it is a great achievements to them when they finally secure one to themselves....they rejoice and celebrate it

After they don collect the rod tire and they don give birth to children, they go start to show the man shege.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by yoknotudra: 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by LOVEGINO(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

I nor blame buhari.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by yusluvad(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
She should enjoy...
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by ubee(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
The radioactive pride and arrogance you possess in you to fabricate this method of begging is unbelievable.

Do you think you are better or smarter than other of your fellow online beggars that present sickness and poverty as their problems?

You should not look to this ridiculous reason to beg. Potential helpers will not feel sorry for you.

Just tell the truth! Cry out about your financial state in truth.

Your reason for begging is not impressing anyone.

Mtcheew!
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by placeofallure(f): 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

You are NOT God!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Amumaigwe: 3:31pm On May 04, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Newly married Rita Dominic shows the vibes she is made of as she makes a grand entrance into a recent party hosted by her Nollywood colleagues.

In what appears appears be her First official outing since she got married, Rita is seen doing some "gbese" and legwork as she strolls into the party to the waiting arms of her colleagues Ini Edo and Chidi Mokeme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG5mXPtQzAw

Let her be careful who she hugs to avoid being infected with divorce disease.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by ubee(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
The radioactive pride and arrogance you possess in you to fabricate this method of begging is unbelievable.

Do you think you are better or smarter than other of your fellow online beggars that present sickness and poverty as their problems?

You should not look to this ridiculous reason to beg. Potential helpers will not feel sorry for you.

Mtcheew!
Knows12:
Pls I need help.. don't know how to say this but all I know is that my GTB account was restricted since Friday and I got to the bank this morning and they asked me to fill some paperwork blablabla.. since morning I get withdraw from acc, I called them again and they said it may take up to 7days.. pls I'm cashless. If just 800# make I use buy gas..
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Zico777(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

Oga, are u God?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by BigIyanga: 3:35pm On May 04, 2022
Video narrator/producer spent time turning his Naija accent to foreign... but still struggling to say Hugging.. ‘h’ na ur mate??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Knows12(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2022
ubee:

Mtcheew!
okay sir, na me fuvkedup.. have you seen my begging Post here before??
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Alusiizizi(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2022
Like if you think she(Rita) will be divorced within 2 years.
Share if you think the marriage will last up to 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by slowice(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Point of correction.
I disagree.
We need each other.

We are meant for each other, naturally
My only annoyance is the wrong message these society ladies keep conveying, yet they go back to their cocoons praying hard to God to enable them secure same Man dey see as Dog.

That silly mentality of theirs prompted my take.. But it's all good

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Mindlog: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
Anaerobi:

Their services don't need a husband.

One of the reasons you don't generalize and by the way your monicker reminds of two families I know back in Anambra State.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by geewean(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
See foolish mentality.Its people like you society determine your happiness. Tueeeeeeeh!

DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Duru009(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
Ini Edo is Nollywood legend, I wonder why Genevieve was not in the wedding.....

Too bad !!
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Bamzyriches451: 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
Damn!!
Just look at the Joy on her face....
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by toplexy28(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2022
online for deals at your rate , check my siggy
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by christistruth01: 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
soulfood:
The Rita Dominic and Geneveive Nnaji hug is what i wanna see. Their beef be like Olumo rock.

If you dig deep you may discover the beef is over one rich Playboy they both condemned and abandoned long ago

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by alizma: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
I can say this is the first time ever that Rita will show up at a party outside movie in such a lively mood.
Ndi feminist, I hope you all understand me?
She is lucky at last, some of you may not be this lucky, the earlier you drag your own ears and talk Sense into them, the better for you.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by lilyheaven: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
it's non of your business .
she born , she no born.
it doesn't add
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Abujaexpress: 3:55pm On May 04, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Newly married Rita Dominic shows the vibes she is made of as she makes a grand entrance into a recent party hosted by her Nollywood colleagues.

In what appears appears be her First official outing since she got married, Rita is seen doing some "gbese" and legwork as she strolls into the party to the waiting arms of her colleagues Ini Edo and Chidi Mokeme.Ba so Rita short?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG5mXPtQzAw
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by rippa(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2022
soulfood:
The Rita Dominic and Geneveive Nnaji hug is what i wanna see. Their beef be like Olumo rock.
Genevieve dey mind her business
I sha know say na man cause am probably jim iyke
That guy enjoyed these girls then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.