Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling (27748 Views)

Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by HolinessForever: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
ABOMINATION: Speaker warns scrapping Roe v Wade would be ‘greatest restriction of rights in the past 50 years

Supporters of abortion rights reacted with outrage to the leak on Monday night of a supreme court decision overturning Roe v Wade, the 1973 ruling which has safeguarded the right till now.

According to Politico, the draft ruling, written by Samuel Alito, is supported by Clarence Thomas and the three conservative justices appointed by Donald Trump: Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

It would also overturn Planned Parenthood v Casey, a 1992 decision which upheld Roe.

Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic speaker of the House, said: “If the report is accurate, the supreme court is poised to inflict the greatest restriction of rights in the past 50 years – not just on women but on all Americans.

“The Republican-appointed justices’ reported votes to overturn Roe v Wade would go down as an abomination, one of the worst and most damaging decisions in modern history,” Pelosi said.

“Several of these conservative justices, who are in no way accountable to the American people, have lied to the US Senate, ripped up the constitution and defiled both precedent and the supreme court’s reputation.”

Elizabeth Warren, a Massachusetts senator and former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, said an “extremist supreme court” was poised to “impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country.
“It’s time for the millions who support the constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard,” she said. “We’re not going back – not ever.”

If confirmed, the ruling would make abortion rights a state matter. As many as 26 Republican-run states are poised to end or restrict access.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/03/supreme-court-roe-v-wade-draft-abortion-ruling

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by tribalistdcriti: 11:51am On May 04, 2022
They don't have any point they'll be fùcking without condom but when belle nab them, them go wan commot am, very Good.

If Nancy Pepsi mum had aborted her would she be alive to be shouting abortion yen yen
"go harder go harder deeper, I'm loving it baby put it on me baby" but when result of of "deeper baby" show you go wan comot am

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by God1000(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2022
The best US speaker in my lifetime, she stood up to trump tyranny and defended US Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise America's democracy, history will be kind to her.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Righteousness2(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2022
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

Proverbs 6:16-17
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

The Bible teaches that at Conception, an unborn child is a Human being that GOD is Forming.

A Mother who decides to abort her child is making a decision to End another's person Life and that is and always has been the Definition of Murder.

Abortion is Evil and the height of Wickedness.
Repent if u have engaged in it and stop it if you are having such thoughts.
It is Wickedness and would Destroy your soul in Hell.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Righteousness2(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2022
[s]
God1000:
The best US speaker
[/s]
" Christian I see u"

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by God1000(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
" Christian I see u"
Yeah, I'm proudly a liberal Christian, unlike you cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Righteousness2(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:

Liberal Christian Hear this so u quit deceiving yourself.

Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by God1000(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Revelation 3:15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
you are a fake Christian man cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by 3exe3: 12:28pm On May 04, 2022
Abortion is murder no matter how anyone tries to justify it

Murder too should be legal after all it is a way I can help many of the poor masses

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Jokerman(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
grin

Abortion is murder.

If as a married couple and you don't want children, then prevent

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Righteousness2(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
you are a fake Christian man cheesy

Listen! Let me Admonish, advice and Warn you.
For your own good, wake up and Quit this neither here nor there christianity.

Take the Matter of your soul very Serious.
Take a bold stand for JESUS Christ so you don't destroy yourself in Hell.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Waakanda: 12:45pm On May 04, 2022
Their headache

4 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Akpuobi1: 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
NANCY'S! NANCY!! NANCY!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?

HMMM

tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Afonjamuslim24(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by RichDad1(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
Americans and their wahala.
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by olaric(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
The outcry is absolutely unnecessary of you ask me... every unborn child whether foetus or not has a right to live. What if Pelusi's mom had aborted her while in the womb?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by kolnel: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
The democrats are very popular for supporting evil.
A client came in to abort a 24 weeks pregnancy during one of my shifts.
I have a few times refused to participate in those procedures.
It is more of a personal decision for me.
Those late abortions are just like murder.
What happened to oral protections.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by dalass(f): 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Otiv: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
Which one is "liberal christian" ? I have not seen that in my bible . Pls explain
God1000:

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by NwaNimo1(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]

F.oetus

L.ives

M.atter

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2022
Wokeness through out history has only lead to collapse of civilizations. Birth rates are falling all over these western woke countries. White man is poised to be a minority in 80 years time. You think those controlling the country are fools Una go born that pikin by fire by force o

158 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by omooba969(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2022
Abortion should be illegal in the western countries, NOT in third world countries bcoz it's wicked to deliberately bring an innocent child into a SAPAsized society. wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by VULCAN(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2022
No such thing in the Bible as a liberal Christian.

That's a creation of people that want to eat their cake and have it.

It's either you are led by the Holy Ghost or you are not.

God spits out lukewarm people who are neither here nor there

God1000:

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Rugaria: 3:56pm On May 04, 2022
"Gods own people" crying over abortion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Northernblood5(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2022
Give women power, and see sanity fvcked by dogs.

Stupid selfish creatures

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by BuhariNaWah: 3:56pm On May 04, 2022
Make this woman still try rest!
Someone that joined American politics when JFK was still alive in the late 50s.

Grandma, REST!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2022
Basic reason why this ruling happened

The pro choice people relaxed after 1973

The pro life people went to do the hard work of democracy.

Meanwhile in Europe , abortion is legal because the opposite happened

Lesson: no substitute for hard work of democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2022
Allowing abortion is the abomination, twisted democrats, see what they are doing to America and the world. Democrats are fake, self centered clones.

7 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Kingspin(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2022
I know is the Democrats that leaked the new court draft abortion ruling.

They want everything to go in their favour, an extremist set of people.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM / Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.