Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? (4132 Views)

Redmi Note 11 Or Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro / Iphone 11 Or Samsung S20 Ultra .. Which Would You Go For / Tecno Camon 11 Or Nokia X5? Please Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 12:10pm On May 04, 2022
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a new device and I'm having trouble picking one of the Google Pixel 4xl and the iPhone 11.

I think the pixel 4xl has the upper hand in the camera department and display (oled Vs LCD on the iPhone 11) but again I've been an Android user for the most part and I want try out something new.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by latiephwald(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
Bro, go for Pixel, it's a different android device entirely and I can assure you'll not want to switch to any other android device anymore. The phone na machine asides camera

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 12:40pm On May 04, 2022
latiephwald:
Bro, go for Pixel, it's a different android device entirely and I can assure you'll not want to switch to any other android device anymore. The phone na machine asides camera
Thank you for your input chief. Do you currently use a Google Pixel?

I think I like the phone (4xl) but also want to hear arguments against it.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Kaymicheal852: 12:56pm On May 04, 2022
Es350:
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a new device and I'm having trouble picking one of the Google Pixel 4xl and the iPhone 11.

I think the pixel 4xl has the upper hand in the camera department and display (oled Vs LCD on the iPhone 11) but again I've been an Android user for the most part and I want try out something new.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I have use 2xl and 3xl , Googe pixel is the best thing you can get on an Android,I'm looking to try the 4xl so I'm looking for someone to swap my Samsung S10 Plus with or sell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Kerefi: 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I have use 2xl and 3xl , Googe pixel is the best thing you can get on an Android,I'm looking to try the 4xl so I'm looking for someone to swap my Samsung S10 Plus with or sell

Let me buy your 2xl or 3xl
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Sunywa(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2022
The owner of the Galaxy S10 plus should chat me up on WhatsApp 07030241223. I'm seriously interested in the device.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by LOOYALTY(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I have pixel 4xl 64gb you can chat me on 08055203469
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Looter100: 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
Bros I use God and heaven beg you,buy iPhone jejely Na pixel 3xl I dey use and it can be compared to iPhone 8 performance which is even more stable.3xl dey hang when processing portrait rapid shots ooo�����
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
Looter100:
Bros I use God and heaven beg you,buy iPhone jejely Na pixel 3xl I dey use and it can be compared to iPhone 8 performance which is even more stable.3xl dey hang when processing portrait rapid shots ooo�����
Thanks for your input my chief. I'm heavily considering getting the iPhone instead tbh.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by vincentjk(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2022
Welcome to nairaland where everyone has something to always say lol.

I'm a core Android user but make I tell you op

IPhone and Android ain't on same level, get iPhone xs max or iphone 11 pro and thank me later .

13 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by latiephwald(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2022
Es350:

Thank you for your input chief. Do you currently use a Google Pixel?

I think I like the phone (4xl) but also want to hear arguments against it.

I used 3xl and it was superb. Try the phone bro.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Dollywood(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2022
The Bionic processor ain't to be compared with. Just go for the iPhone 11.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by hoover420: 7:59am On May 05, 2022
I'm using a pixel 4xl and to be honest, I don't think I can trade it for an iPhone 11.If it was to be an 11promax, I can still consider it.

If you are the kind of person that loves socials ( IG, snapchat and the likes) then you can go for the iPhone. But in all honesty, I wouldn't trade my 4xl for an iPhone 11.

Google pixel 4xl is one of the best device I have used and I intend getting the pixel 6 soon

* Their software update is even better than iOS
* You can sync your device just like you have in iOS (calenders, notes,contact, photos,messages all sync together)
* The camera is on par with iPhone 12 and I kid you not
* The battery isn't that great but I think it is just like the iPhone 11
* Their user interface is quite different from other androids and I really love the new material UI

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Oblivionz5(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2022
Go for 11pro
Slightly more expensive than normal 11 powerful cameras. All rounder machine
And you get oled too
Battery could take you all day on moderate use

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by MJBOLT: 9:40am On May 05, 2022
don't forget to buy power bank if you are going for the iPhone

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Looter100: 11:11am On May 05, 2022
MJBOLT:
and for the pixel too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 05, 2022
You better buy iphone 11 cos you go need like 400k before you fit enjoy pixel
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by constance500: 12:06pm On May 05, 2022
vincentjk:

IPhone and Android ain't on same level, get iPhone xs max or iphone 11 pro and thank me later .

No you're not a core android user..

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by vincentjk(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2022
constance500:

No you're not a core android user..

Okay, what am I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 1:43pm On May 05, 2022
vincentjk:

Why not the normal iPhone 11? I don't like the xs max for some reason and it looks like the 11 pro will be above my budget.

latiephwald:

I used 3xl and it was superb. Try the phone bro.
I don't think I will like the 3xl. I'm going for the 4xl or up. Thanks for your input though.

hoover420:
I'm using a pixel 4xl and to be honest, I don't think I can trade it for an iPhone 11.If it was to be an 11promax, I can still consider it.

If you are the kind of person that loves socials ( IG, snapchat and the likes) then you can go for the iPhone. But in all honesty, I wouldn't trade my 4xl for an iPhone 11.

Google pixel 4xl is one of the best device I have used and I intend getting the pixel 6 soon

* Their software update is even better than iOS
* You can sync your device just like you have in iOS (calenders, notes,contact, photos,messages all sync together)
* The camera is on par with iPhone 12 and I kid you not
* The battery isn't that great but I think it is just like the iPhone 11
* Their user interface is quite different from other androids and I really love the new material UI

Exactly what I was looking for - first hand experience. Thanks man.

Have you used iPhones before? The only reason why I'm considering getting an iPhone is because I want to try something new but if it's not worth it, I'm more than happy with using androids especially stock Android on the pixel.

I've been a Samsung user for the most part and I love it just need something different.

Oblivionz5:
Go for 11pro
Slightly more expensive than normal 11 powerful cameras. All rounder machine
And you get oled too
Battery could take you all day on moderate use
I think the iPhone 11 pro might be a little bit more more than my budget. I will consider it though. Thanks.

Onariii:
You better buy iphone 11 cos you go need like 400k before you fit enjoy pixel
Why do you think so? 400k is the price of the Pixel 6.

MJBOLT:
Lol. iPhone 11 even has a slightly stronger battery than the Pixel 4 and 4xl.

So I guess power bank for both. grin
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by hoover420: 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
Es350:

Why not the normal iPhone 11? I don't like the xs max for some reason and it looks like the 11 pro will be above my budget.

I don't think I will like the 3xl. I'm going for the 4xl or up. Thanks for your input though.

Exactly what I was looking for - first hand experience. Thanks man.

Have you used iPhones before? The only reason why I'm considering getting an iPhone is because I want to try something new but if it's not worth it, I'm more than happy with using androids especially stock Android on the pixel.

I've been a Samsung user for the most part and I love it just need something different.

I think the iPhone 11 pro might be a little bit more more than my budget. I will consider it though. Thanks.

Why do you think so? 400k is the price of the Pixel 6.

Lol. iPhone 11 even has a slightly stronger battery than the Pixel 4 and 4xl.

So I guess power bank for both. grin

I was using the iPhone 11 along with the pixel 4xl before the iPhone got stolen.

The iPhone is a very smooth device

Like I said earlier, if you are a social media kinda person, you will love the iPhone. Every app on the device feels premium. The build, pictures, calls, etc. Infact, everything about the phone look & feels premium along with the smooth OS. But android have this versatility I prefer so I use the pixel as my daily driver as against the iPhone which I just use for snapchat ( very smooth on iPhone),FaceTime ( I really miss this) Instagram & the likes.
Also if you don't have a laptop, iPhone might stress you.

So you can do for the iPhone if you want to try something new but I bet you'll miss Android

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Jung(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2022
vincentjk:

And you think what you've said makes sense? Which level is that abeg?

This iPhone na real small God for una. Phone wey you go use play CoD 1 hour you go start to find charger and fridge to cool am

OP.

If you're a social media guy, buy the iphone. If you want to be able to customize and use your phone well and enjoy playing with it when you don't have data, buy the pixel.

I've used 3, 3XL, 4XL, 4a. Only issue you'll have is battery depending on your usage. Don't play games with it too much. It will die fast. 3700 is small. But normal day to day? It will carry you from 6am to 7pm with like 9% left.

See below for screen on time metrics with accubattery

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
hoover420:

I was using the iPhone 11 along with the pixel 4xl before the iPhone got stolen.

The iPhone is a very smooth device

Like I said earlier, if you are a social media kinda person, you will love the iPhone. Every app on the device feels premium. The build, pictures, calls, etc. Infact, everything about the phone look & feels premium along with the smooth OS. But android have this versatility I prefer so I use the pixel as my daily driver as against the iPhone which I just use for snapchat ( very smooth on iPhone),FaceTime ( I really miss this) Instagram & the likes.
Also if you don't have a laptop, iPhone might stress you.

So you can do for the iPhone if you want to try something new but I bet you'll miss Android

Thanks man, you're been very helpful on this thread.

I think I will get the iPhone 11. Since the iPhone has a better resale value, I can sell it faster if I don't like it and buy the Pixel or even purchase the Pixel to use alongside the iPhone depending on my experience.

Thank you once again. I love Android and the freedom that comes with it so I think I might not really enjoy the iPhone but I still want to try it out. grin

7 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Es350: 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
Jung:

And you think what you've said makes sense? Which level is that abeg?

This iPhone na real small God for una. Phone wey you go use play CoD 1 hour you go start to find charger and fridge to cool am

OP.

If you're a social media guy, buy the iphone. If you want to be able to customize and use your phone well and enjoy playing with it when you don't have data, buy the pixel.

I've used 3, 3XL, 4XL, 4a. Only issue you'll have is battery depending on your usage. Don't play games with it too much. It will die fast. 3700 is small. But normal day to day? It will carry you from 6am to 7pm with like 9% left.

See below for screen on time metrics with accubattery
Thanks for your input mate, I appreciate.

I don't really game on my phone and I have a laptop I use for work so my phone is mostly for WhatsApp, YouTube and occasionally, Instagram. Nothing much.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Jung(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
Es350:

Thanks for your input mate, I appreciate.

I don't really game on my phone and I have a laptop I use for work so my phone is mostly for WhatsApp, YouTube and occasionally, Instagram. Nothing much.

Then you can go for the 4XL. Cheaper than the iphone too sef.
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by tecnolad(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
iPhone 11 any day. I've used the pixel 4XL and its performance and battery optimization are miles behind the iPhone 11.

Also, no one is talking about the pixel's AMOLED color burn in issue. These are things that made me hate my pixel phone back then.

The iPhone 11 pro has a better screen and build quality, but you won't notice these that much using an ordinary 11. You may notice the slightly bigger bezels and a better battery life on the ordinary 11 though.

In all, it's a phone I'd pick a hundred times, if placed beside the pixel 4XL

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Chaos14: 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
tecnolad:
iPhone 11 any day. I've used the pixel 4XL and its performance and battery optimization are miles behind the iPhone 11.

Also, no one is talking about the pixel's AMOLED color burn in issue. These are things that made me hate my pixel phone back then.

The iPhone 11 pro has a better screen and build quality, but you won't notice these that much using an ordinary 11. You may notice the slightly bigger bezels and a better battery life on the ordinary 11 though.

but the 11 has a 3110mah ba3
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by tecnolad(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Chaos14:
but the 11 has a 3110mah ba3

iPhone has good software-hardware harmony that aids better optimization, so the iPhone 11 battery's mAh doesn't really matter.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Chaos14: 9:17pm On May 05, 2022
tecnolad:

iPhone has good software-hardware harmony that aids better optimization, so the iPhone 11 battery's mAh doesn't really matter.
Am not impressed until they have a 1tb phone like samsung s22 ultra but there screen is very strong
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by 1victor(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
vincentjk:

lmaoo, I was using an 11 pro max before switching to 4xl. I will pick the 4xl over the pro max anyday. The camera of iphone 11 pro max is CRAP compared to 4xl.

na so I dey use iphone boast untill person carry pixel 4a disgrace me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by Jung(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2022
tecnolad:

While I agree that the pixel 4XL has had it's issues, abeg abeg abeg don't come and say it's miles behind iPhone in performance. Stop the cap. Every phone with OLED has burn in issues. Every!

Battery life is actually fair too! iPhone 11 users dey carry powerbank steady, so don't make it look like it has a strong battery. The XR's battery is even stronger than it IMO and has bettery cameras sef!

Stop the cap abeg. Make iPhone look like one super phone when it really is just a device for status cruise and vibes. Ayama.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Econet Seeks $3.1b Damages From Bharti Airtel / Watch Live TV On Your S60, Android, Iphone, Window Phone, PC, Ipad, Blackberry / Finally, LG G4 Becomes First Smartphone To Get Android 6.0 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.