Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? (4203 Views)

Redmi Note 11 Or Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro / Iphone 11 Or Samsung S20 Ultra .. Which Would You Go For / Tecno Camon 11 Or Nokia X5? Please Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by atom080: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Es350:

Yeah, definitely. It’s a very good phone but since I haven’t used the pixel 4xl, I can’t really compare them. I will be getting the 4xl soon though.
Have you later got the pixel phone. If yes how was the performance with the 11...
I've been wanting to buy iphone 11 too, but d lcd is what's weighing me down and I don't want to go for lower version like iphone xs max .
What's your view on the lcd screen, is it that bad as ppl condemn it when comparing it with OLED screens?
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by constance500: 12:08pm On May 17, 2023
Es350:

Thank you for your input chief. Do you currently use a Google Pixel?

I think I like the phone (4xl) but also want to hear arguments against it.

I also love the 4xl device but after several deliberations, I decided to go for pixel 5 instead cos 4xl doesn't have 5g.. That's the disadvantage ..
Re: Iphone 11 Or The Google Pixel 4xl Which Should I go for? by itinsolri1974: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Apple iPhone 11 is the latest addition to the iPhone family, and it's been making waves in Lagos State. To help you make an informed decision, we've compiled a review of the iPhone 11 from Lagos State residents.

To help you make an informed decision, we've compiled a review of the iPhone 11 from Lagos State residents. opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/apple-iphone-11-mobile-phone-review-lagos-state-residents-share-their-experiences/ The first thing Lagos State residents had to say about the iPhone 11 was that it was fast.

opinionspotlight_000_pe/2023/06/10/apple-iphone-11-mobile-phone-review-lagos-state-residents-share-their-experiences/ The first thing Lagos State residents had to say about the iPhone 11 was that it was fast. The battery life was also praised, with many users noting that it could last up to a full day on a single charge.

The battery life was also praised, with many users noting that it could last up to a full day on a single charge. This is great news for those who live near the beach or take part in outdoor activities.

This is great news for those who live near the beach or take part in outdoor activities. With its 12MP wide-angle lens, you can capture stunning photos and videos. All in all, the iPhone 11 is a great device for Lagos State residents, with its fast performance, great battery life, water resistance, and powerful camera.

Lagos State residents also noted that the phone's portrait mode allows you to blur the background of photos, creating professional-looking images. If you're looking for a high-end phone, the iPhone 11 is definitely worth considering..

If you're looking for a high-end phone, the iPhone 11 is definitely worth considering..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? / Mtn Free Data Plan / How Much Is Tecno Original Battery? Look At The Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.