Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview (600 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview by Amadosibina: 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
Hello guys, For those who have participated in PTDF (in-country) scholarship & the process, what does PTDF postgraduate interview look like?
What is the set up like?
It is all about proving your knowledge on the chosen research area or is it a general test of knowledge?
Re: How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview by omis234: 2:34pm On May 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Amadosibina:
Hello guys, For those who have participated in PTDF (in-country) scholarship & the process, what does PTDF postgraduate interview look like?
What is the set up like?
It is all about proving your knowledge on the chosen research area or is it a general test of knowledge?

I don't think there is a specific format for interview. You will likely face a panel of 3 or 4.
The head of the panel is likely to be a Prof/Senior lecturer, not sure if others were lecturers or PTDF staff.
Try to understand the content of your SOP well and possibly the relevance of your intended research area in the Oil and gas sector.
Be bold and give convincing answers.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview by Hardeyehmee: 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
Amadosibina:
What is the set up like?

hello Amadosibina, please I would like to confirm if you received the second invitation mail for the interview... because I'm yet to receive mine
Re: How’s It Done…ptdf Scholarship Interview by ademolayem: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
my second email dropped yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency: The Best 5 Cryptos To Buy Right Now / Petals Of Blood By Ngugi W. T. - Literary Devices In The Novel / ASUU, Call Off This Strike Now By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.