Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Start a Small Business Today - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start a Small Business Today (13721 Views)

Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 / Start Kerosene Business Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start a Small Business Today by jango22(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2007
Need a Business Idea to start a business with Little Capital? We have our Ideas documented in a format that is easy to understand and apply.

Contact Us.

TEL: 0806 252 9656
E-Mail: sflconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Start a Small Business Today by shinystar(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2007
Why not spill the bean rather than asking us to contact you?

I think we should discourage thread that promises so much without explanations. Any idea that cannot be spelt had better remain in the confines of their owners' minds.

So, what and what are involved? These are what we should demand for instead of indicating hasty interest.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by jango22(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2007
You dont need much capital to start a business today
Re: Start a Small Business Today by upson(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
what about dealing in higher denominations?
Re: Start a Small Business Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
After start up will i be buying the cards from the dealers? further explanations needed
Re: Start a Small Business Today by jango22(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2007
After setup, you'll be buying bulk PINs from the dealer. It is from the bulk PINs that you will be generating the small denominations of the vouchers
Re: Start a Small Business Today by deekseen(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2007
I'm very much interested in this business. Problem now is that i reside in PH. How do i get things done from here?
Re: Start a Small Business Today by 8oracle(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2007
jango22:

SFL Consult is a small business consultant. Our goal is to get opportunities, package it and then make it available for people to use. We provide both Information and Solution.

To start printing recharge voucher, we have a working relationship with a dealer such that they will get you started with just 25,000. Just that and your business is started.

All the Information you need to know, we have documented into manuals that you can buy and read. Once you are ready to start, call us and we will schedule to setup for you with the dealer. Thats simple.

If you are in Lagos, you can even start with as low as 15,000, depending on how you want it. Just come to our office and talk to us.

For the 25,000 startup, what you need are
1] Computer
2] Laserjet printer
3] The dealer will install and configure the software you need on the system and they will also give you a Bulk PIN from which you can generate 100 units of the N100 voucher of one of the networks.

For the 15,000 startup
This is for those without Computer and printer
You will get a Bulk PIN from which you can generate 100 units of the N100 voucher of one of the networks. Then you can always print from our office using the templates we have created.

RATE FROM THE DEALER

MTN
100 Voucher = N 95
200 Voucher = N 190

GLO
100 Voucher = N 93.5
150 Voucher = N 138.5
300 Voucher = N 280

CELTEL
50 Voucher = N 45.5
100 Voucher = N 91
200 Voucher = N 181
500 Voucher = N 451

WHAT THE DEALER WILL DO FOR YOU
1] The Dealer will install and configure the software on your computer
2] They will show you how to use the software
3] They will ensure you print the first set of vouchers in their presence to be sure you completely understand the process.
4] They will continue to support you incase you have any difficulty.
5] They will give you a bulk Pin containing 100 Units of the N100 Voucher of one of the Networks (You are allowed to chose which of the Network you want)

These 5 points above are what you are been charged N25, 000

NB: after the setup and you have used up the PINS that came with the setup, you have to start buying PINS to continue generating your vouchers.

TO GET THE MANUALS

1] softcopy is sent through emails @ N2,500. We give you an account number to pay to then we forward the document to your mailbox

2] Printed copy is @ N3,000 at our office
If you are in lagos, you can come to our office

Duke Ossai
SFL Consult
6, Dele Okuwa Street
Off Aladelola Street
Ikosi-Ketu
Lagos
0806 252 9656

In your email to me, my concern is the cost of the software which you said is N15,000 right?, pls bring it to the notice of the dealer that such software is offered free by some dealers, and the highest charge for a software by a dealer is solution colony which is N5,000.
The present dealer we are dealing with at moment are efficient, their software is free, and they re enjoying appreciative patronage by this gesture.So your dealer software need not be as expensive as such, maybe you have added nigeria touch to this by adding up or arranging with him to add a little for you, which is called by the Ibos as inzama
Re: Start a Small Business Today by 8oracle(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2007
deekseen:

I'm very much interested in this business. Problem now is that i reside in PH. How do i get things done from here?

Am also resident in PH at Woji ,if you really need to start off this business you can call me on 08036678282, for us to arrange a meeting. it will worth you awhile.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by baabolight(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2007
PLEASE, if you know of a dealer whose software is cheaper do the general public and the dealer a favour by giving out the dealer's detail. I am sure the dealer will thank you for that likewise those that may eventually benefit from your kind gesture.
8oracle:

In your email to me, my concern is the cost of the software which you said is N15,000 right?, please bring it to the notice of the dealer that such software is offered free by some dealers, and the highest charge for a software by a dealer is solution colony which is N5,000.
The present dealer we are dealing with at moment are efficient, their software is free, and they re enjoying appreciative patronage by this gesture.So your dealer software need not be as expensive as such, maybe you have added nigeria touch to this by adding up or arranging with him to add a little for you, which is called by the Ibos as inzama
Re: Start a Small Business Today by Sameni(m): 5:54am On Feb 20, 2007
Hi

Nigerians please help us out by naming a dealer that give out software FREE. I want to start the business but I have little capital and I will really appreciate it if my dealer give me a FREE software

Please list the name here if you have any dealer that out free software, please help us that want to get out of pennyless to richness.

Thanks.

Sola
Re: Start a Small Business Today by ssenuga(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2007
please can you tell me how i will make the profit for the buisness.
Thanks.I am interested and how do you pay for the vouchers you create.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by 8oracle(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
baabolight:

PLEASE, if you know of a dealer whose software is cheaper do the general public and the dealer a favour by giving out the dealer's detail. I am sure the dealer will thank you for that likewise those that may eventually benefit from your kind gesture.

@same-ni, In respect to your request for my dealer contact, dont be taken away by the euphoria of his free software. Hence erase from your minds of starting off with N25,000 if you want venture into recharge vouchers printing

First You must possess a laptop which will enable you to download the software from thier website and activate same.

Second You must have a printer, lets say a deskjet, prefferably a laserjet model 1090 which i have which can withstand loads of printing with spped.

Thirdly ,You must have sufficeint fund at least N150,000 to N200,000 which will help you to recognise the little profit(it will pile up, if you consistently hang on for at least 5years from the date you open office) which is all about the business.

My candid warning recharge voucher printing biz, shouldnt be seen as a 100 metres race dash for men, rather a hard long marathon race.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by Sameni(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
8oracle,

Thanks for the information

sola
Re: Start a Small Business Today by toyinajani(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2007
HI, 8moracle, you guys are really doing a nice jobs.keep this up .
pls can you give the names of dealers for this software in lagos?
thanks.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by 8oracle(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
The software is not a loaf of bread you can carry home with, as a repeat.

1, You Must have a personal computer, or you maybe operating an internet accessed business centre by which you MUST dedicate one of your pc's soley for the software download thru the dealer's website.

2, You Must have a workable printer, as far as it can print black and white.

3 You must have sufficient money to capitalise this business.

4 You must be ready to walk the street to convince call centres operator, that you re not a flash in the pan stuff of a businessman

5, You must note that profit margin in this business depends on turnover, invest 10,000, you have 100 naira profit, invest a million naira you have tens of thousand profit.

Finally use your heads to convince yourself that you re a business person.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by Sameni(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2007
8Oracle

I am very grateful for the advice.

I thought the printing business is just a small business one can start with just N15,000 as been claim by SFL consult.

I will take my time to study it before I will invest my little resources.

Thanks once again.

Sola
Re: Start a Small Business Today by joyjames(f): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2007
8oracle

thank u very much for your advice i do like the business and have all it requires, the computer,printer, cash and also customers that will buy from me can you pls give me the address of the dealers.

you can mail me joyjames2004@yahoo.com or call 08023111039 or chat with me when ever you are online.

thanks i will be waiting
Re: Start a Small Business Today by 8oracle(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2007
[quote author=Same-ni link=topic=38094.msg912600#msg912600 date=1172259067]
8Oracle

I am very grateful for the advice.

I thought the printing business is just a small business one can start with just N15,000 as been claim by SFL consult.

I will take my time to study it before I will invest my little resources.

Thanks once again.

Sola
[quote][/quote]

Fellow compatriot, A kobo worth of action, is far better than a million naira waiting and theorizing. Your 15k can get you almost a 13pack of MTN100 voucher, street hawk it at N110 per voucher. do the profit homework. But going into printing with such amount, You better buy a nice present with that 15k for you POP AND MOM. Adios
Re: Start a Small Business Today by blossom(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2007
8oracle,

I'm quite interested in this business. I have a pc, printer and some cash to use. One thing though, do I need to be permanently connected to the internet to use the software? Pls send me the software dealer infor and further info  at blossy_m@yahoo.com.
God Bless u.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by baabolight(m): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2007
You don't need to go through all that trouble. Simply go to FIRST ATLANTIC BANK and open a VAC account with your 15K. You can open a VAC Accountfor about 5K. You can then buy airtime through the Account using your HANDSET or PC and dispense. Generate trust in your locality by selling only to Adults or loading directly into your customers phone. Make sure your keep your PINS safe.

IF SOMEBODY ASK YOU WHY IS HE GIVING THE INFO FREELY, TELL THEM BECAUSE I WANT OTHERS TO BENEFIT FROM WHAT I KNOW!
Re: Start a Small Business Today by olabola(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2007
baabolight:

You don't need to go through all that trouble. Simply go to FIRST ATLANTIC BANK and open a VAC account with your 15K. You can open a VAC Accountfor about 5K. You can then buy airtime through the Account using your HANDSET or PC and dispense. Generate trust in your locality by selling only to Adults or loading directly into your customers phone. Make sure your keep your PINS safe.

IF SOMEBODY ASK YOU WHY IS HE GIVING THE INFO FREELY, TELL THEM BECAUSE I WANT OTHERS TO BENEFIT FROM WHAT I KNOW!

@baboolight

thanks so much,can you please tell me more, or can i have your number for you to explain better to me all what i need to do to get started.thanks as i await your speedy response.
Re: Start a Small Business Today by darealabi: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2007
Has anybody tried this? Has this work for anybody yet?
Re: Start a Small Business Today by Doskynaira: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2007
I dont no wats wrong with Nigerians not wanting to help there brothers 4 free they most always demand for something . my brothers and sisters this recharge card downloading is free if u need any infor on how to go about it you can contact me on this line and i will get u started almost immediately 08056935749
Re: Start a Small Business Today by baabolight(m): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2007
If you require more answers after reading the post below, feel free to reach me on 08080769678.  Wishing you the very best.

@ dare_alabi 
Yes, it worked for me.  Don't just take my words for it, walk into any branch of 1st Atlantic Bank and ask for a leaflet or whatever on their VIRTUAL AIRTIME CLUB  Account (VAC).  Read and ask questions to satisfy yourself before involving your money.

olabola:

@baboolight
thanks so much,can you please tell me more, or can i have your number for you to explain better to me all what i need to do to get started.thanks as i await your speedy response.

dare_alabi:

Has anybody tried this? Has this work for anybody yet?
Re: Start a Small Business Today by holythug(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi,
am also interested, but am finding it hard to believe, ie this true and possible
Re: Start a Small Business Today by nwaodua: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
pls i would love to know if there is no other way to do this b usiness apart from the use of software cos i dont really trust that method, cant one download directly online after paying inot a b ank account of b uying a scratch card or something
Re: Start a Small Business Today by nwaodua: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
who has used parkwayprojects.com aand how reliab le are they, thanks,
Re: Start a Small Business Today by ochenya200(f): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2008
hi guys,

you all have spoken well. every body went someone to contact them before letting out the info. well am interest and i will keep on contacting untill someone will contact me. sukpele@yahoo.com
Re: Start a Small Business Today by GeorgeD1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2009
is this offer still on?
Re: Start a Small Business Today by alchemy007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
well, its still on.For free software,go to http://ngrgsm.com but I must warn that their prices for e-pins right now is relatively expensive.
regards,
Abdurahman,
http://www.moneymakingmachine-alchemy007..com,
http://www.nigeriancompatriots..com,
Re: Start a Small Business Today by GeorgeD1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
ok thank you so much. but what is the new cost of e-pins now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Contact Us For Quality Shrink Wrapping Nylon Contact: 07039545778 / Lasena Artesian Water - Water With It's Own Natural Healing Power / Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk SMS/Robocalls Services Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.