Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (52084 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by proxillin(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
People have a very short memory, we tend to forget easily.
Years ago, I was listening to older men discuss business, the discussion quickly veered to a man who among us who had landed a mega contract, all the men including my own father were seriously warning him not to let his wife or her family know. I was shocked and innocently asked why. With one voice they answered "So that she won't kill him once he gets paid". They further explained that women knows that once the man has money, other women will come around and since she doesn't want competition, she will rather kill him and take everything. I still didn't understand, I said "doesn't aunty Eunice trust uncle not to do such a thing?" They looked at me and laughed and one man said, "na condition make man chop one soup for over 15yrs".

God's word has chased away such vices from our society, let's not bring them back by scorning our women. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

For every action, there's a reaction. Endorsing actions like this that make the good women look stupid encourages the rise of she-devils.

what she-devil again? so the she devil thats outside now nko?

women want to fck around and then commit their overused body to a man in the name of marriage...

once they get married, they want to be descent, when while they were 23 24, they fck thoudsands of men..

women should also fck around...and men should not accept any pregnancy again...infact do not accept responsibility on any baby you are not sure off..

lets start the competition

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by omoadeleye(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2022
Woman wey no wise, na her pvssy go suffer am...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Spanki(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650

You can only harras a broke man. So shut up!!!! When you're with rich niggers you act like slaves. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650

It is not compulsory to be married. I can marry a second wife, if my wife is not comfortable with it. She is free to leave.......

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2022
Why would a man encourage ladies to date married men.
Adultery is now neck deep in our culture and has been seen as an excuse for polygamy.
That's very bad
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
Promicah:
From now on, I will start rubbing my pr**k with anointing oil. cry

Please use pepper oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by stamapro(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2022
I hate statements that generalizes, some men are loose, meaning every man is, so because of that you are making your life decision on that premise. All the best
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by harmony75: 11:26am On May 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
As a woman if you know, you ain’t happy with your husband having side chicks or he plans to get a second wife, then divorce him. It’s that simple. But you saying you will do your own back, then in the process you go bring someone else’s child and pin it on your husband isn’t acceptable at all. No man in his right senses will accept that and the results is always fatal against the woman. Lastly we must understand that the laws for a man and woman are different in the African Society.
But go ahead and born bastard and tell your wife it's a mistake??!! Do unto your wife what you want her to do unto you!!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by alaira(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by treatise: 11:27am On May 05, 2022
ednut1:
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads
May be she dialed the wrong code grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2022
harmony75:
But go ahead and born bastard and tell your wife it's a mistake??!! Do unto your wife what you want her to do unto you!!

Firstly are you a male or female ?

I know a man won’t say this
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by kals4luv990(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2022
Which stupid girl post this shit and it even made top front page..tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Quaddafi29: 11:31am On May 05, 2022
Go ahead and tie him with juju, support your kind in runs, na ur head e go hit. When u born outside, carry am give the papa, if you bring the child home and DNA, which is becoming cheaper finds out, the man will disgrace you and marry another person but it will be hard for you to remarry as you will be depending on the money of the next customer to marry you. Good luck. If you no do as you threaten YOUR PAPA!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Zorn: 11:32am On May 05, 2022
helinues:
And this local village girl is using verified account
Lol , you can get verified if you meet the requirements.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by FishySmell: 11:34am On May 05, 2022
If only MEN could be like me but they can't
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by IamGreen1(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2022
ednut1:
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads

This jaruma kayamata always make me laugh I swear, the same jazz someone want to use to snatch my man couldn't keep the manufacturer husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by crackhouse(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2022
Na u go tire.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by GUNITGuy: 11:35am On May 05, 2022
Kingspin:
Why do many women want to be responsible only when they are married?
Let's talk about when you are not married
Your brain correct joh!!!!
It's when they are married to a good guy they want to be responsible but when most of them are single they want to be slaying

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 11:35am On May 05, 2022
ajepako:
Any woman that ties her husband with Juju should remember she has a son or would have a son too

I am not supporting men's infidelity, as it would always be their nature , but as an older woman, I advise you to take care of yourself as a woman in terms of looks, manner , person hygiene and make the home peaceful.. Also, be gainfully employed and have your own source of livelihood ( no be everything the man should do)

Even if your man is a waka about, he would respect you if you display these qualities

Quote me if you're close to 50 and experienced like me..

@bolded, what nature? And it isn't the nature of women to tie such men with juju naturally? Nature abhors a vacuum.

Stop justifying unjustifiable approaches to monogamous marriage and using being older as the reason to accept what isn't supposed to be. If you are for an open marriage, let that be your terms of agreement. Not that you really wanted monogamous marriage and couldn't get it, thus it is now your nature to endure an open one. (You aren't justifying, yet a long paragraph to justify. grin )

If you are looking for respect, wear a uniform with medals and put on a stern face. Because at the end of the day, a cheating man giving you this your form of "respect" means nothing. That acknowledgement is of no use—it certainly isn't "respect".

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Moneyboyz: 11:36am On May 05, 2022
If a woman can feed and take care of two husband's I see no reason why she can't have it.

But as long as I'm the one who provides for your needs, I can do whatever I want as a man.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by franchasofficia: 11:37am On May 05, 2022
Where is Iyaebe shocked
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On May 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:
If a woman can feed and take care of two husband's I see no reason why she can't have it.

But as long as I'm the one who provides for your needs, I can do whatever I want as a man.

Every action has consequences.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 11:38am On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.

Your first paragraph is nature.... 45 year old man is still attractive to many girls while 30 yr old girl (most not all) have exponentially decreased attractiveness - once they notice this when they rush that they want to get married lolz.

Your paragraph 2. I hv a girlfriend now, she has 500000 followers on Instagram. She's 18. That's power right there. 500000 men want her! Girls have their power, it comes early and most misuse it. Guys hv their power, it comes later in life. In 10 yrs time this my friend with 500000 followers will only hv like 15000 followers, guys will still be chasing her but not as much as before.. she will be 28 then.

As for ur 3rd paragraph, ur talking nonsense- girls and women don't want a guy they are richer than. They soon divorce any guy they are richer than. Its all nature and biology.....

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by shileowo: 11:38am On May 05, 2022
My dear, if dont like your husband again, divorce him. No be by force to stay with him. Move on because you better than him.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by GUNITGuy: 11:39am On May 05, 2022
Better don't try such it never ends well!!!!
Some of this beautiful ladies doing deliverance for not getting a husband some is due to this things a mother did in their time .........
To get delivered from their effects no be here ooo
Or the man just turns to a slowpoke
Or something unpleasant happens to him later that will affect your children.....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BRATISLAVA: 11:41am On May 05, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Better don't try such it never ends well!!!!
Some of this beautiful ladies doing deliverance for not getting a husband some is due to this things a mother did in their time .........
To get delivered from their effects no be here ooo
Or the man just turns to a slowpoke
Or something unpleasant happens to him later that will affect your children.....

Men cheating has no side effects to preach about. Right?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Samjay83: 11:43am On May 05, 2022
women na the problem wey we get for this life,
marry one woman problem, marry 2 women na disaster.
THEN finding a virtous good woman this days na by the help of GOD.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by GUNITGuy: 11:45am On May 05, 2022
ajepako:
Any woman that ties her husband with Juju should remember she has a son or would have a son too

I am not supporting men's infidelity, as it would always be their nature, but as an older woman, I advise you to take care of yourself as a woman in terms of looks, manner , person hygiene and make the home peaceful.. Also, be gainfully employed and have your own source of livelihood ( no be everything the man should do)

Even if your man is a waka about, he would respect you if you display these qualities

Quote me if you're close to 50 and experienced like me..
Thanks ma ......We are not supporting polygamy nor philandering in men
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Malory: 11:47am On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.
Shatap and be loyal to your man
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Deicide: 11:47am On May 05, 2022
The thing pain am grin Men would always support Men period!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Is there any law barring Ladies from staying unmarried?
I'm still wondering what a LADY who detests men is still doing in a Shiloh miracle marriage classes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.