Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Domestic Airlines Review - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Domestic Airlines Review (571 Views)

Aviation Fuel: Domestic Airlines Set To Cut Airfares / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria / Domestic Airlines Owe Aviation Agencies N513bn, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Airlines Review by octok: 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Going by booking, customer care and travel experiences, much can be said about the highs and lows of a few local airlines we have in Nigeria. This is coming from over 150 bookings in the last two years. I'll categorize each area and my personal rating. You can add yours.

The scale is from 1 to 10

Customer care experience
> IBOMAir 9.5
> Aero 8
> FlyUnited 7
> Azman 6.5
> Airpeace 6
> ArikAir 3.5
> MaxAir 2
IBOMAir has a wonderful customer care and staffs are polite. ArikAir would prolong your issue, especially refunds. MaxAir , just attempt to call the customer care or go to the points at the airport, your personal experience would say it all (not good). Airpeace have crowd issues, as such the attention is not always there.

Booking:
> Airpeace 8.5
> FlyUnited 8.5
> IBOMAir 7.5
> Azman 7.5
> MaxAir 7.5
> ArikAir 7.5
> Aero 4
Airlines with easy to use interfaces were scored higher. And do not have much complexities.

Flight experience
> IBOMAir 9
> FlyUnited 9
> Aero 8
> Airpeace 7.5
> Azman 7.5
> MaxAir 7.5
> ArikAir 6
Starting from the bottom, ArikAir is fond of flight re-scheduling or cancellation without informing passengers. Also, you would be refused refunds, and if you do, trust you would not get it at times in three (3) or more months. Azman and MaxAir too are partners in flight delays. Airpeace can be erratic at times, like the winds. Lastly IBOMAir and United Airlines are the high flyers.

Airlines with little or no flight experiences were excluded.

What's your experience?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On The Best Country To Go For My MASTER DEGREE. / / See The Inside Of Luxury 160million Pounds Private Mega-yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.