Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project (890 Views)

Journey To Solidity/blockchain/dapps Development / How To Build An NFT Marketplace With Solidity And Hardhat / Erc20/dapp Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by GreatCracker(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2022
Good day to you web devs.
I hope you're all doing great.

So after several months of painstakingly working on this project, I just wants to get your opinion about it.

It's is a Decentralized App (DAPP) for sending and receiving cryptocurrencies on a decentralized chain networks
I Built in such a way that it will be maintainable. It's a reusable Frontend components with React.js.
It's also Built with maintainable and reusable Backend components.
A tested Backend and Frontend dapp functionality.
It sends and receive Cryptocurrency anytime and anywhere around the world.

Note: the frontend is not fully developed

Kindly check it out and let me get your reviews on it....please be nice, lol.

https://kredar.agnfoundation.com/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2022
Nothing works
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by GreatCracker(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Nothing works
have you tried out the dapp feature... I guess I have to put in more work on the frontend
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by dollarsmachines: 1:30pm On May 05, 2022
GreatCracker:

So after several months of painstakingly working on this project, I just wants to get your opinion about it.

It's is a Decentralized App (DAPP) for sending and receiving cryptocurrencies on a decentralized chain networks
I Built in such a way that it will be maintainable. It's a reusable Frontend components with React.js.

The site is good,the functionality is working well which is sending and receiving bitcoins because I tried connecting it to my metamask and it worked fine but just as you've said, you still need to work more on the frontend.
A good job imo.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by GreatCracker(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2022
dollarsmachines:

The site is good,the functionality is working well which is sending and receiving bitcoins because I tried connecting it to my metamask and it worked fine but just as you've said, you still need to work more on the frontend.
A good job imo.
thanks for your honest reviews bro... I'm just getting into frontend web development as most of my experience is on backend....
Will surely work on the frontend more.
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by Playermayweda(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
I checked your site and you need a front-end developer, which I am
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by Ronin1: 8:22am On May 07, 2022
Hehe...a student of JavascriptMastery, well done
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by GreatCracker(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Playermayweda:
I checked your site and you need a front-end developer, which I am
send me a dm
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by Playermayweda(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2022
GreatCracker:
send me a dm

Ok can I have your number. Mine is 0-8-1-6-5-6-3-1-8-1-6
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by feranmi143: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Yo fish, wha'up with the mail
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by SKhanmi: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreatCracker:

Nice, I like the UI layout, you just need to add some white spacing in the upper sections and it's good.
Re: Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project by GreatCracker(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2022
SKhanmi:

Nice, I like the UI layout, you just need to add some white spacing in the upper sections and it's good.
Thanks alot for you recommendations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's Good At C++? / Where Do I Start From / Programmers/Developers Might Find This E-payment Resource Useful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.