Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) (5458 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / The African "Khoikhoi" Woman With Extraordinary Buttocks (during Colonial Era) / Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Thandiubani(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerian actress, Georgina Ibeh has expressed shock after spotting a lady with an extraordinary shape.

In a video shared online, the actress acknowledged that the lady is gifted.

The lady could be seen as she walked past, leaving the actress and others near her to express surprise.

Sharing the video, Ibeh wrote:

Caro oooo you are really Gifted �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️ . Ogini di �� , I just weak �‍♀️ .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdKp_C0qC1M/

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Malory: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
The actress na pure lesbian

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
some men will still hit that baby hippo, as if she was a "healthy" woman....

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by slawormiir: 4:10pm On May 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I swear my fertile rod nor go stand if them leave me and this woman for inside room
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by AFULA(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Adaanna(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2022
This one na heavy duty grin
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Demonicus: 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
Make people wey dey near her tell her say make she go gym,

and if e no work make she try dey sip gin e dey help burn fat.

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2022
Dreamswayne boo
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
Hmm like a stuffed 1ton sack
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
The actress na pure lesbian
But for d P she turns Pesbian
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by eldervine: 8:13pm On May 05, 2022
That place go dey smell anyhow no space for breeze to enter
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by favour32(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
Hippopotamus is gifted too grin
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Divija(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
This song comes to my mind "She carry back, she carry front, she too package I can't leave her..."
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2022
ClipHog:

But for d P she turns Pesbian
Portuguese on her knees, moppin' down a P
She let me squeeze, then she leave 'cause she keep it P

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Baneofnl: 10:09am On May 06, 2022
hippopotamus going to the river.
omo see my signature abeg
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2022
This one na "occupy till I come"
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:34pm On May 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I swear my fertile rod nor go stand if them leave me and this woman for inside room
e go stand oo if she spread the lap make u see the toto... e go still stand except ur prick don die
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 8:59am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Portuguese on her knees, moppin' down a P
She let me squeeze, then she leave 'cause she keep it P

Private suite, private seat, b*tch I'm pushin P
Purple pint, P***y pink, B**ch I'm pushin P

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Pop a P, I'm paranoid, I can't just sleep
My pockets deep, got racks on me
Why they watchin' me?
I'm pushin' P, I'm pushin' P, pushin' P, I'm pushin' P, yeah
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
e go stand oo if she spread the lap make u see the toto... e go still stand except ur prick don die
Lmao!!!
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Bad guy I sight you cool

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 9:24am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Bad guy I sight you cool
��� I jus like d song

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:
��� I jus like d song
Hip Hop/Rap is cool
Not these Afro with wack lyrics

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 9:32am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Pop a P, I'm paranoid, I can't just sleep
My pockets deep, got racks on me
Why they watchin' me?
I'm pushin' P, I'm pushin' P, pushin' P, I'm pushin' P, yeah

I just, uh, uh, bought the ghini
And I don't pop the pink, uh ah uh
Okay bought her P not a pills a Porsche (Pushin' P) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

I just, uh, uh, bought the ghini
And I don't pop the pink, uh ah uh
Okay bought her P not a pills a Porsche (Pushin' P) cheesy
Too rich to text, I let my shawty forward it
Take the P out the alphabet, nigga, try to sort

Young thug verse was classic

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 9:38am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Hip Hop/Rap is cool
Not these Afro with wack lyrics
@Afro
Yeah its just chaotic man
The voice
Instrumental
grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

@Afro
Yeah its just chaotic man
The voice
Instrumental
grin
Who's your favorite rapper bro?
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 9:40am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Too rich to text, I let my shawty forward it
Take the P out the alphabet, nigga, try to sort

Young thug verse was classic
But its like the guy is throwing jab ooo
Buy her P not a Pills(Postinor) but Porsche cheesy
Abi na only me dey c dis grin
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

But its like the guy is throwing jab ooo
Buy her P not a Pills(Postinor) but Porsche cheesy
Abi na only me dey c dis grin
Yeah talks about how he f#cck those bitche$.... instead of buying her abortion pills, he'd rather buy her a Porsche and make her a Baby Mama!

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Who's your favorite rapper bro?
Migos➡➡Offset
Future
Meekmill
Rick Ross
Travis scott
Kendrick lamar
Gunna
Busta Rhymes ec tera.

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Migos➡➡Offset
Future
Meekmill
Rick Ross
Gunna
Busta Rhymes ec tera.
21 Savage
Migos➡️ Takeoff
Gucci Mane
Future
In fact just add the whole Atlanta rappers you know!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 10:04am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

21 Savage
Migos➡️ Takeoff
Gucci Mane
Future
In fact just add the whole Atlanta rappers you know!!

Yeah! A churchy friend of mine once borrowed my phone to cool off, LOL few minutes he sent back the phone telling me that I need Jesus
Cause the songs are not compatible with his brains��
I tell him no bro I need Freedom.

I dunno why people hate Hiphop/Rap music
Even gospel rapper like Lecrae undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Tattoos! You Won't Believe Why!!! / Photos: Meet Sound Sultan's Family / Photos: How Serena Williams' Curvaceous Body Dominated Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.