Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War (2183 Views)

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
History Lovers gather here for some iconic pictures from the Vietnam War.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2022
More Pictures

1 Like

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Asquare84(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2022
style of reporting of western media sometime can be funny. always presenting anything from America a heroic not forgetting the fact that America lost the war in Vietnam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Kingpin1000: 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
They wont show how they were massacred.
Western media lies.

2 Likes

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
More Pictures

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
More pictures

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2022
More

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by elotajohn1(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
NATO
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
This war though
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by illicit(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
I cant wait to see world war III
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
More Pictures

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by cadet222(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
More

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by dreamxhaser: 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
illicit:

I don't want to, but then i imagine it, I know it's going to be one hell of a battle.

Cities could be wiped out.

We will see the introduction of new weapons

The world power statues would probably shift.
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by illicit(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I don't want to, but then i imagine it, I know it's going to be one hell of a battle.

Cities could be wiped out.

We will see the introduction of new weapons

The world power statues would probably shift.

I can't wait mehn
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2022
Still baffles me how America didn't lose any battle in the war,but still lost the war......well, congress stopped the funding of the war and pentagon had no choice but to pack and leave

1 Like

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by yrex01(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2022
we were soldiers
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by timibare(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2022
Men dem
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by KingMack(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2022
war no be good thing...I pity those children wey dey shout uppandan for this country
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Kenturkey048(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Asquare84:
style of reporting of western media sometime can be funny. always presenting anything from America as heroic not forgetting the fact that America lost the war in Vietnam

What is stopping other region from heroically reporting theirs also??

Everything America go just dey pain una for body..

1 Like

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by ihatebuhari(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

What is stopping other region from heroically reporting theirs also??

Everything America go just dey pain una for body..
Don't mind him he's a Muslim.

The leadership of this world is given to the Christians they'll continue to wail
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:47am On May 06, 2022
yrex01:
we were soldiers
shirty ass movie, the war scenes were so cinematic nothing realistic,,no war film will ever come close to saving private ryan

1 Like

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Danmboss(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
shirty ass movie, the war scenes were so cinematic nothing realistic,,no war film will ever come close to saving private ryan
I swear that movie private Ryan was the main deal please if you know any site I can get that movie to download I would be grateful.
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Oesophagus99(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

Goan watch wild geeze also watch 'we were soldiers'!
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Seventhheaven: 2:18pm On May 06, 2022
Asquare84:
style of reporting of western media sometime can be funny. always presenting anything from America a heroic not forgetting the fact that America lost the war in Vietnam

I respect your opinion but why made you think America lost the Vietnam war? If you said it's because of their withdrawal from Vietnam i won't agree with you as it's because of too much protest and anti war sentiments from the American public that led to US withdrawal from Vietnam and the loss of many American service men lives but the Vietnamese casualty rate is much very higher,though I personally I admire the Vietnamese fighting spirit.

1 Like

Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Elliotwaveforec: 2:21pm On May 06, 2022
What caused the war sef? Let me go read history abeg; Google, here I come.
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by hope4nigeria(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
you can't survive the day 1 trust me
Re: Iconic Pictures From The Vietnam War by Seventhheaven: 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
What caused the war sef? Let me go read history abeg; Google, here I come.

To understand what caused the Vietnam war,one need to revisit the events of the Korean war in relation between America's interest and the Soviets interest(which is the spread of communism).

The west were afraid of the spread of communism in Asia and so they had to support the French because at that time France colonized Vietnam and the Vietnamese where trying to resist french rule.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Latest? / Petroleum Training Institute (P T I ) 2012/13 Admission Without Jamb Is Out / ASUU Strike Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.