Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,718 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? (523 Views)

Owners Of POS Shops/stands Come In And Share Experience / Is POS Business Profitable? / Distributors Of POS Thermal Paper In Nigeria Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Engrlanry(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
I started pos business in the early lock down, when the business was booming. As at now. I have 8shop of mine. WIth the business I own my car, and almost completing my own personal house,

but at the moment the business is not paying like before. And it now too stressful with low income compare to then with high risk.

I am thinking of diversifying. But I dont knw the kind of business I should do. I have like 1.5 million to spare for new business. I need ideas.

I am thinking of selling tiles
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
open a shop buy like 10 shewing machine and 5 waveing machine you will see money for your eye
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Dontleaveme: 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Engrlanry(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2022
I need response
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Mandate2023: 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
Engrlanry:
I started pos business in the early lock down, when the business was booming. As at now. I have 8shop of mine. WIth the business I own my car, and almost completing my own personal house,

but at the moment the business is not paying like before. And it now too stressful with low income compare to then with high risk.

I am thinking of diversifying. But I dont knw the kind of business I should do. I have like 1.5 million to spare for new business. I need ideas.

I am thinking of selling tiles

Sorry I sincerely want to know d risk attributed d POS business.....

As for d selling of tiles u will need to spare time for learning about tile business.....its very profitable but learning d business of selling it will expose u to more u need to know and as well d right connection to help ur demand
Re: I Am Tired Of POS BUSINESS, What Next? by Engrlanry(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Sorry I sincerely want to know d risk attributed d POS business.....

As for d selling of tiles u will need to spare time for learning about tile business.....its very profitable but learning d business of selling it will expose u to more u need to know and as well d right connection to help ur demand
that is why I posted it here. I need to knw who will put me tru..

On the pos business. Risk pertaining the business is much. Scammers, theft, sale girl lost etc

(1) (Reply)

Google Gift Card / Poland Address To Receive And Forward Packages / Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.