Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? (475 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Please How Lucrative Is Buying A Concrete Mixer For Business? / IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? by TastyFriedPussy: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Is buying and selling of dollar profitable?
I'm currently a student and I'm thinking of buying dollar maybe when the price comes down a little bit. But I would like to know how profitable it is
Re: Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Go learn the market first every tin no be gain gain gain
Re: Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? by dawnomike(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Is buying and selling of dollar profitable?
I'm currently a student and I'm thinking of buying dollar maybe when the price comes down a little bit. But I would like to know how profitable it is
yes it is if you're buying in bulk
Re: Is Buying And Selling Dollar Profitable? by Ebubu: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2022
dawnomike:
yes it is if you're buying in bulk
”how much can be classified as bulk?”

also, the major opponent is “market”, where will you meet clients? how do you meet clients?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell My Usdt For Naira In Nigeria? / . / CEO Of Seman Group Is Set To Launch One Of The Best Estates In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.