Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Transfer Money From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer Money From Nigeria? (162 Views)

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Nigeria? by litho007(m): 5:38am On May 06, 2022
Hello please I am searching for a means of transferring naira to any account abroad or any app that renders the swift transfer services.
If you know of any legit means kindly drop your comment.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How To Make Money Easy. / 20 Ways To Maximize Your ASUU Strike Time As An Undergraduate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.