Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Thief By Chance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thief By Chance (3946 Views)

Book Review: I Do Not Come To You By Chance By Adaobi 'tricia Nwaubani / By Chance-short Story / Second Chance (interesting Love Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 8:51am On May 06, 2022
All rights reserved,

By Chance, i joined a gang of thieves and here’s how it happened.

Lets just skip to the part in every story or tale that talks about growing up and challenges that was embedded in it, i lost my parents at the same time and that took the small shine that remained in my life. So from that point, i lived life through my nostrils as nothing was easy moving forward. My Uncle, who happened to be my Dad’s sibling, he took over my welfare i moved to his home and lived with him, his wife and his 5kids. My uncle a business man who made alot of money from his tile business and in his shop, he had lots of boys who were working for him as apprentices. I joined him in his tiling business, and like the other boys, i joined in the labour. My uncle was the only major tile distributor/depot in town, so everyday, he took delivery of tile materials and the tiles came in such a way that, the apprentices had to do the unloading work. So whenever a truck visits the shop premises, Ofcourse loaded with tiles, my uncle’s boys would after inspecting the materials that was brought would now unload from the truck to the shop store/ warehouse. At the end of the very strenuous labour, my uncle made sure he rewarded his boys with 1k each. So asides Being an apprentice with my uncle, you could make money everyday by the side as long as you can pit yourself through the tile unloading labour without breaking.

When i joined the Shop, at first i was acting entitled, i wasn’t hanging out or talking to the boys, i wasn’t unloading too, all i did in the shop was to sit down and observe. Or sometimes, i go close to where the truck parked and watch the boys as they moved in and out of the truck, with cartons of tiles placed on their head going to and from the truck to the store. Until my uncle now asked me to start monitoring things and be bookeeping for him. Back at my uncle’s home, his wife just hated me for no reason. And literally, i became the family’s errand boy. I even go on errands for their kids too. Ofcourse my uncle is always busy with his money to notice that his wife didn’t like me. I wasn’t the type to call my uncle to attention and to avoid my uncle’s wife, i started living in the Shop as the rest of the boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2022
... OP, ur story seems interesting.
Let me chill here first & wait for you to continue cool
Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 9:11am On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
... OP, ur story seems interesting.
Let me chill here first & wait for you to continue cool

Mrkcee thanks alot, incoming

1 Like

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 9:41am On May 06, 2022
So back at the shop, i started handling the books my uncle handled only the money that came in, and because my uncle’s business was moving, he didn’t pay attention to some things. His boys, the flock of them were uneducated except for Uche. Not that Uche was educated like that but he could read and write and calculate. So Uche used that to his advantage on my uncle. How i knew. The day at the shop when my uncle accused me of sitting around doing nothing and gave me the records and said that hence forth i was to start inspecting and recording wares that was delivered to his shop by his Chinese partners, i noticed that Uche who was a very bossy person among the other boys because he was the oldest in the group came to me and said he wanted to see me for a discussion. Someone that didn’t speak a word to me since the day i came, and even when i joined the fold and started sleeping with the boys at the shop. But all of a sudden he wanted us to discuss after the days work.

So the first time i monitored the unloading from the truck, (the same day Uche told me we should see and talk) i realized that, the total number of tiles recorded on that day was much more than the amount of tiles being recorded previously. So my thought was, why do we have more tiles that certain day than what was usually recorded by Uche. As time would have it, my uncle had left for home so I couldn’t see him to submit a report. I was throwing that around in my head and at the same time i realized that Uche and the other boys were acting uneasy around theirselves and i saw them holding meetings in groups until I overheard a comment come from one of the boys

“Him go gree” ??

I didn’t read much into it because it sounded like a normal guy to guy discuss. Uche finally found his way to where i was and the discussion started. So he gave me the full gists and in between, i discovered,

the scam
the reason why we had more tiles than usual

So they have been short changing my uncle and sharing the cash between them. Uche related all of these to me with a lot of boldness and he didn’t even act like i could expose all of them. I took it from there and was mad at all of them, i was poring out all the words in my angry vocabulary and all the while, Uche didn’t even show any remorse or the other boys too, they didn’t even act like the things i was saying in reply to the update that Uche casted for me was hitting them. That made me madder the more and i told them that I wouldn’t sleep that night and would audit the record book and give Uncle a report in the morning and that they should be ready to face whatever comes out of it i had hardly finished my ‘Don gorgon’ speech when Uche and the rest of the boys in unison see what they did below!!!!!

“HahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahHhHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahHhHHhHhHhHahahahahahahahahahHhHahahahHahHhHhHhHhHhHhHh HahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahHhHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahHhHHhHhHhHahahahahahahahahahHhHaha HahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahHhHhHhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahHhHHhHhHhHahahahahahahahahahHhHaha”

For a minute, i almost thought a group of baboons had invaded the shop and they were chanting but the reality of it was, baboons didn’t invade, scattered in front of me was a group of shop boys that were laughing so hard that in another thought, you’d think i was a comedian who just sold them the joke of the year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2022
Unbelievable!
These boys are really bold even in their crime.

Laughing when you threatened to expose them really tells a lot. There's more to this.
.... Continue OP. It's getting more interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 11:00am On May 06, 2022
When they finally put a stop to their temporary display of stupidity, Uche joined the rest of the boys to laugh even more! Then Uche’s phone rang and he answered while walking away to have some privacy. “Madam, i don tell am but him nor hear. Him say him go do swallow loudspeaker for morning” he went on and on with the conversation and i got thinking . Madam Who was Madam?? Is this like a cult or what?? By the time i snapped put of it back to reality again, Uche had rounded up his calls and was beaming sheepishly. He went into the quarters behind the shop and the other boys dispersed. The boys that dispersed, some went ahead and cleaned up for the day and the other group went to town to eat and buy food for the once who decided to stay. Uche himself, in company of three other boys then left to town he made sure i heard their conversation.. they were headed to town to visit a brothel with the money that they’ve stolen and acquired through short changing. My Uncle would argue it with you that asides the cash they earned from unloading, they didn’t have any other money. But these boys were broke in the day, and at night they were mini ‘Obi Cubana’s’ i swear.

In the morning, I woke up and met the boys cleaning the shop. Uche was attending to a costumer that came in early to ask for pricing. I sat outside on a nearby bench still trying to adjust to the morning when Uchenna appeared again reminding to not forget to tell oga. And that he needed to remind me that they’ve sold the excess tiles from what i counted earlier. He produced a bunch of money and told me it wasn’t gonna go in the register as this money was for Madam and them boys. Who the f was Madam..
Uchenna came to remind me again the moment he saw Uncle’s Pathfinder drive into the shop premises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2022
Madam, i don tell am but him nor hear
Wow! Who the hell is the madam? Is this like a syndicate?

He produced a bunch of money and told me it wasn’t gonna go in the register as this money was for Madam and them boys. Who the f was Madam..
Something is not right here!
He even came to remind u that ur Oga is now around; in other words, u can go ahead and "loud am". Lol
No, this has gone spiritual.
I want to hear it all! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by Sheddy5(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
Your uncle wife is their madam for certain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2022
Sheddy5:
Your uncle wife is their madam for certain.
I'm almost thinking the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by Sheddy5(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2022
Mrkcee:
I'm almost thinking the same.
yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by adadike(f): 9:54am On May 11, 2022
Interesting o. grin come back I want more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2022
@ikotunblog, mention me when u update. I must read am finish. cool

1 Like

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
Mrkcee and every one thanks for reading and the comments.. heres an update

1 Like

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 5:14pm On May 11, 2022
Well i was going to tell uncle by the way and i cannot be intimidated by or be bullied by one local village boy on apprenticeship in my uncle’s Shop. But my heart skipped a but when instead of uncle, his wife stepped outside the jeep and headed for the shop. Then it occurred to me that uncle had gone to tile sellers meet and when he did, he went in his work truck and not the jeep. Madam got into the shop, Ofcourse as courtesy demanded, all the boys chorused their greeting and the way they did, it sounded very funny to me;

Uche: make una hail oga madam ooooo

Them Boys: Queen of them boys goodd morning oo weldone oo. We worship you!!

And after that, they bowed their head in submission till she finally got satisfied and released them from their temporary moment of mandatory yoga exercise. ‘Lobatan’ i said to my self, these people are mad imagine the nonsense!! Im not sure oga has any idea what’s happening behind his back. Madam settled in and sat in Oga’s chair. Uche was her right hand person and while the other boys dispersed and took over the running of the shop, Uche and madam discussed private Business. Then my attention was drawn to when Uche pointed at me and madam shot me a very very cold gaze. She held it in for a minute or two and that made me very uncomfortable. She cut the gaze and let her eyes travel back to the register thatt was placed in front of her earlier and kept listening to Uche’s chat and pointing things out to her on the register. Madam’s face only lit up when Uche produced several wads of cash. Infact, madam seemed very very satisfied. She spoke something to Uche in low tones and Uche disappeared and appeared again but this time with 3 other boys and they descended on the money and stated counting it. Then madam made her way past me and went outside to inspect wares.

“Who dey count now she asked”

Uche responded and pointed again in my direction. Then madam beckoned on me.. omo na so i go oo. Then madam asked me how many tiles we counted the previous i gave her the correct answer, the one i was going to tell Uncle about. Then madam gave me her own number which was nothing close to what i counted. Then she asked Uche to see me or beat me. Beat me how?? How?? Then she said i was going to find out later and she was sure that i would be fine if i followed simple rules. Then she walked out on me. As she was walking away, i saw uche showing me hand signs.. he showed me the sign that meant money then he showed me another one that o thought was vawulence. Vawulence how??

Madam left the shop, uncle couldn’t come that day as he was stucked in traffic and it was almost nearing close time so he headed for home straight after putting a call to the shop and informing us that his coming to the shop that day was canceled. Night came, then after work activities began, the boys washed up, some went to town, others remained, then Uche found me eating the beans and maze one of the boys brought back for me. He showed me several thousands and asked me to take it.. I rejected it and he didn’t even give me any chance, he hit me hard across the face, i fell to the floor and he began kicking me severally.. then the other boys joined in and they beat me ti a pulp, tied me to the shop buglary and used a tape to tape the money Uche offered me earlier to my waist and they left me there overnight. In the morning, Uche placed a call to Uncle and informed hi that the caught a theif in the shop and the thief was among the boys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by Sheddy5(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2022
So sad cry
Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 9:28am On May 12, 2022
My Uncle arrived the shop accompanied by his wife this time Madam didn’t put on her commanding self as she did yesterday, she trodded along the pathway that led into the shop besides Uncle and was a meek as anything i could ever imagine. Devil! Uncle finally arrived at the entrance of the shop, looked at me, and then immediately his eyes wandered to the bundle of naira notes that stuck to my waistline with the help of the tape that held it in place he was going to say something to me when madam out of nowhere sent a resounding slap across my face!! For whatever uncle was going to say to me, his wife’s action may have changed it because almost immediately uncle switched moods and rammed into me. When uncle finally let go, “i was going teach you this business and open a branch for you” Obi you’re a Bastard” That day, majority won the vote as, Uche and the boys testified against me and narrated a cooked up story of how they slept and i went and burgled the safe but Uche caught me just in time. Before i knew what was happening, madam put a call through to the local township police station and it didn’t take hours.. i was whisked into a waiting black maria and off i went to Jail for a crime I didn’t commit. Oh yes, Uncle was influential in town and was friends with the Dpo. So he asked the Dpo to keep me in detention and not charge me for anything as i was his blood and he’d like to keep me there for a while to teach me a lesson.

The Black maria that was used to whisk me away from the shop arrived at the Station, i was dragged down and they took me to the counter. As soon as we got to the counter, asides the policewomen that mounted the deck attending to files, a police guy in polo t shirt with the inscription’Anti Robbery’ walked to where i was, or I’d say we was because some other boys were brought in the same time too. This guy came over to where we were, waiting to wrote a statement and picked me out of the lot and beat me to a pulp.. I haven’t even written a statement.. i understood it was sponsored beating.. when it was time to write a statement, the same police guy beat me again and then dictated loudly what he wanted me to write in the statement notepad and i obliged, and as soon as i was done, they put me behind the counter for a while with another guy.

O sat behind the counter, observing the cuts and bumps on my body, the other guy that sat beside me kept a straight face.. 3 minutes before they threw us in the main cell, the guy beside me tapped me and spoke in low tones..

You don come apartment before??

Wetin be apartment i asked..

Oh so you be juu. Then he started explaining. Dem go soon come carry us inside apartment and inside there na another kingdom entirely, like this like this now, them get king for there. But I observe say you weak.. but no worry, na strong man you dey with.. and na wetin go happen be this, we will go in there and unsit the current king. Or else, na inside shit we go dey sleep. And make i tell you, i no tell you say this mission go dey successful or e no go dey successful. But either ways, we are both bleeped. Just follow my lead, and if we win the war and take the crown, you can be my deputy!

But who are you exactly i asked,

Don’t worry, you will meet me soon he said.. as sokn as he finished of that sentence, two officers came and led us through the hallway that led to the inner cell chambers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by ashatoda: 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
This is sweet come and continue o

1 Like

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 2:48pm On May 12, 2022
As they led us through the dark hallway that led to the proposed cell that was supposed to house us, cold shivers ran down my spine.. i had never bee to prison before but i had heard stories about it. And damn, the little tale and briefing that the fellow gave me at the back of the counter. We finally stopped after we’d walked past a block of arranged cell rooms and came at a stop at an ironed protected and secured entrance, one of the officers removed our cuffs while the other unlocked the iron door. The officers then asked us to go in. We obliged and the door of the cells closed behind us and what accompanied it was the officers footsteps going back the way they came. It was very dark inside and then the guy that spoke to me earlier behind the counter spoke.

Who be una King for here??

No responses, then he repeated the question; una dey craze i say who be una oga for here??

Omo this felow got guts i thought to myself.. then out of nowhere, some inmates descended on me and this felow but no way, this felow was more than enough match for anyone that came close to us both, at first he was being defensive with his fighting but I don’t know how he managed to figure out the Boss or rather say the king in the cell, leaving me behind, he tore into the group of bodies in the cell and went ahead to beat the shit out of one particular person. He beat that one to submission and a new king emerged.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 5:46pm On May 12, 2022
ikotunblog:
As they led us through the dark hallway that led to the proposed cell that was supposed to house us, cold shivers ran down my spine.. i had never bee to prison before but i had heard stories about it. And damn, the little tale and briefing that the fellow gave me at the back of the counter. We finally stopped after we’d walked past a block of arranged cell rooms and came at a stop at an ironed protected and secured entrance, one of the officers removed our cuffs while the other unlocked the iron door. The officers then asked us to go in. We obliged and the door of the cells closed behind us and what accompanied it was the officers footsteps going back the way they came. It was very dark inside and then the guy that spoke to me earlier behind the counter spoke.

Who be una King for here??

No responses, then he repeated the question; una dey craze i say who be una oga for here??

Omo this felow got guts i thought to myself.. then out of nowhere, some inmates descended on me and this felow but no way, this felow was more than enough match for anyone that came close to us both, at first he was being defensive with his fighting but I don’t know how he managed to figure out the Boss or rather say the king in the cell, leaving me behind, he tore into the group of bodies in the cell and went ahead to beat the shit out of one particular person. He beat that one to submission and a new king emerged.

Be like say una dey craze for here sha, wyn me sha, the new king ranted on. At the entrance of the cell, i stood transfixed, but I understood everything that was going on.. the fellow ranted on while the other prison inmates observed or listened on in silence.

“For outside i be king, for inside here too i gat be king” “And if una dey wonder who i be, na me be Dagger boy, seven hundred policemen, one criminal, seven hundred rifles one dagger make una papa go ask about me” so for now na me be una god for here. I no too get plenty time wey i wan use for here, so i go return una government soon”

Then he shot me a look and beckoned on me, i then tip-toed past the scores of inmates that sat or laide about in the smelling dark cell and now stood face to face with Dagger boi.

“You know say i tell you how e fit be for counter, then he pointed to the spot beside him,

“oya go perch for there”

I didn’t understand what ‘perch’ in his sentence meant but then i summed it up in my head and understood that he meant ‘sit there’. I sat and i could enjoy the benefits with Dagger boy as his corner in the prison room was the only place where there’s enough room for you to stretch or sleep with no obstructions. So in a space of 2 days, i had gone from counting tiles at the shop to being number two in a police cell. Life is indeed a bitvch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 5:47pm On May 12, 2022
Guys please support me with comments on every update biko. I want critics too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Abdulreheem(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
interesting , i'm salivating to read more. pls op make it more lengthy for us.thanks 4 the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
ikotunblog:
. He showed me several thousands and asked me to take it.. I rejected it and he didn’t even give me any chance, he hit me hard across the face, i fell to the floor and he began kicking me severally.. then the other boys joined in and they beat me ti a pulp, tied me to the shop buglary and used a tape to tape the money Uche offered me earlier to my waist and they left me there overnight. In the morning, Uche placed a call to Uncle and informed him that the caught a thief in the shop and the thief was among the boys.
Oh my God!
How? Just like that! embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2022
ikotunblog:
...he was going to say something to me when madam out of nowhere sent a resounding slap across my face!! For whatever uncle was going to say to me, his wife’s action may have changed it because almost immediately uncle switched moods and rammed into me.
Oh yes, Uncle was influential in town and was friends with the Dpo. So he asked the Dpo to keep me in detention and not charge me for anything as i was his blood and he’d like to keep me there for a while to teach me a lesson.
This guy came over to where we were, waiting to wrote a statement and picked me out of the lot and beat me to a pulp
What an experience. I completely understand brother. I was once in a similar ordeal, wasn't with an Uncle though but with a girl I thought was my girlfriend. In my case, the Army teams (on 2 patrol vans) came to arrest an unarmed civilian like me. The girl led them to my apartment as early as 5:30AM. After days with them, they handed me over to the Police (CID). It wasn't an easy thing for me but eventually I came out innocent & even stronger.
One thing I discovered during my statement is that the POLICE or any agency will immediately beat u up and not even want to hear your side of the story if a lady made the report (I swear).
It was my first time too in the cell & the experience wasn't funny at all.
.... @ikotunblog, I'm still reading through. Will continue when I get to the office. Be good!
Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 7:20am On May 13, 2022
Mrkcee:

What an experience. I completely understand brother. I was once in a similar ordeal, wasn't with an Uncle though but with a girl I thought was my girlfriend. In my case, the Army teams (on 2 patrol vans) came to arrest an unarmed civilian like me. The girl led them to my apartment as early as 5:30AM. After days with them, they handed me over to the Police (CID). It wasn't an easy thing for me but eventually I came out innocent & even stronger.
One thing I discovered during my statement is that the POLICE or any agency will immediately beat u up and not even want to hear your side of the story if a lady made the report (I swear).
It was my first time too in the cell & the experience wasn't funny at all.
.... @ikotunblog, I'm still reading through. Will continue when I get to the office. Be good!

What an experience, but thank god you got out! And thanks for reading. Have a blissful day ahead too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 7:59am On May 13, 2022
Within days of hanging in the cell with all manner of People, the good, the bad, and the ugly, i learnt alot. The good people consisted of people that were wrongly convicted or unlawfully arrested or one way or the other, they committed a crime. Then the bad, these groupies, the lots of them contained, highway robbers, home invaders, street thieves, bike snatchers etc.. then the ugly.. these group were mostly the vips, the ones that outside, they stole, ribbed banks, raped, maimed, etc. these group were the kingpins in the outside world and in this group was where dagger boy belonged. The ugly! Daggerboi in reality was a robber, a big one for that matter and his story was that, he and his men went fir an operation that was successful, on their return to their base, they encountered the police and this resulted in a hot pursuit. He went further and explained that, they ran out of gas at some point and in a bid to save his gang members as the leader, he told them to disperse and find their way with the money so he used himself as a bait. The police came just after the gang had fled leaving Daggerboi behind. “I am a leader, the leader of the pack and i have to be able to take a fall for them!! The inmates that listened to his tale, as soon as he was done with the tale, Shouts of “my presido!! Rented the air as they certified him to be a man and a true leader. Then Daggerboi continued after they’d settled down again. “You know what’s going to happen sooner?” Them boys gon come for me.. it’s gonna happen like an invasion.. and whoever is tired of this dungeon can come with me but at price!!!

In my own regime, daggerboi continued, i will be able to give some of you freedom from here, but na who get mind go commot for here with me.. so I won’t say this mission will be a success, and I won’t say it won’t be a success and even if its a success, whoever makes it out of here with me automatically joins my gang! Take it or leave it. A guy in the farther back of the cell, for the first time since i came to the cell, he spoke.

“Wetin be the price”

‘King’ Daggerboi cut in, finish your sentence with ‘King’ daggerboi shot back!

The supposed guy then laughed and spoke.

My name na Government, Ijoba. I respect no man but God. God pass any gofament so who you be?? You just enter here dey do anyhow since how many days dey do like messiah even Jesus sef die! I don’t even know the spirit that entered me, Daggerboi was going to say something but i cut him short with my own voice;

Federal abi wetin you be, na my Presido you dey follow talk like that abi?? Starting when kwa??

Then Federal stood up and plunged at me, i got up and absorbed his first 3 blows, his fists carried a heavy weight and each hit i absorbed landed well and i felt them. But i numbed the pain with my mind and replied him with 4 blows too, gba gba gba gba, he could attack but couldn’t defend and couldn’t absorb hits too. Then i added several other blows to the 4 i dished out half a minute ago and gba gba gba gba gba gba gba, he hit the floor and i dragged him through the small space that the inmates created for the fight to the smelly part of the cell, the part of the room that housed the excretion and urine of all the inmates and left him there!! ‘Henceforth, na where you go dey siddown be that i told him!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
Abdulreheem:
interesting , i'm salivating to read more. pls op make it more lengthy for us.thanks 4 the update

And you will read mooooore Sir
Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2022
@ikotunblog
Omo this felow got guts i thought to myself.. then out of nowhere, some inmates descended on me and this felow
I know that experience, it's really fun o grin

..at first he was being defensive with his fighting but I don’t know how he managed to figure out the Boss or rather say the king in the cell, leaving me behind, he tore into the group of bodies in the cell and went ahead to beat the shit out of one particular person
Omo! The dude get PhD for cell studies o.See strategy grin grin
Re: Thief By Chance by Serial48(f): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
Now look at this, pure entertainment. OP keep this up..you just gained a fan
Re: Thief By Chance by Mrkcee(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2022
ikotunblog:

So in a space of 2 days, i had gone from counting tiles at the shop to being number two in a police cell. Life is indeed a bitvch!
grin grin grin Number 2 boi
Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 8:28am On May 13, 2022
Mrkcee:

grin grin grin Number 2 boi

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Thief By Chance by ikotunblog: 8:28am On May 13, 2022
Serial48:
Now look at this, pure entertainment. OP keep this up..you just gained a fan

Thanks Ma’am
Re: Thief By Chance by adadike(f): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Mynd44 come and read o. This story deserve audience. Help me push it to front page. Ikotun blog, continue o. Nice story walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dangerous Love Affair. / “ The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher” . / The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.