Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60122 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Blakpot: 2:30pm On May 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
Being stubborn is somehow better compared to the shame a wayward female child brings to her family.

Haba!
Wetin be this na
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ebubu2: 2:30pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by agboghai: 2:31pm On May 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Delete them for what? cheesy
Why should you be bothered by them when she isn't? cheesy
You will not understand. You need to see my wife face during pregnancy, that woman face dey learn work. I no want make my kids dey think se I dey beat their mum. They are so inquisitive. I know se one day na one day, e go burst.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
Blakpot:

Haba!
Wetin be this na
Picture of a female child.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by alexola20(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
Will you marry a man that can not take care of your bills?
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
agboghai:

You will not understand. You need to see my wife face during pregnancy, that woman face dey learn work. I no want make my kids dey think se I dey beat their mum. They are so inquisitive. I know se one day na one day, e go burst.

Na wah o! cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Amhappy(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2022
I had a similar experience grin grin grin. Even someone i knew since university days and a former colleague passed me on the road without recognizing me.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by virginprincess(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2022
alexola20:
Will you marry a man that can not take care of your bills?
Godforbid I marry such a person.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by innobarca(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
agboghai:

She dey keep the pictures for evidence of domestic violence in the future,,,,Lol

Na joke pls.

My own woman was very slim and fair in complexion,,she never change during pregnancy and i thank GOD.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Men get more respect and appreciation than women do.

It is funny how she did not even say men do not deserve respect and appreciation, but just because they asked you to respect women, you have come here to start looking for quarrel

Wetin dey "respect and appreciation", wey make you dey defensive like this?

Everyday, women are taught to respect their men, it is the foundation of every marriage class, the respect is even bordering on worshipping the man. It is so bad, even useless men that cannot provide for their families also demand respect, and are given it, but the thought of giving women same has you up in arms.

Respect women oga, go and check how many women have died from childbirth, before you tell us about men that have died from overthinking. Women too die of overthinking and stress, no be only una.

do you know how many men died,just to make ends meet for the family?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
Ebubu2:
this woman ugly die grin

No, she's not.
Sizes of her facial features just tripled in size, which will come back to normal after she gives birth.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by tbambam: 2:38pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

But it's easy to feed you, cloth you and send money home to your parents for that nine month? You are carrying our baby not your baby.. Stop this naration of you helping man carry his baby when you are pregnant.. Do the work nature has given you and let's do ours without complain.. Complain gender...

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ebubu2: 2:38pm On May 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Men get more respect and appreciation than women do.

It is funny how she did not even say men do not deserve respect and appreciation, but just because they asked you to respect women, you have come here to start looking for quarrel

Wetin dey "respect and appreciation", wey make you dey defensive like this?

Everyday, women are taught to respect their men, it is the foundation of every marriage class, the respect is even bordering on worshipping the man. It is so bad, even useless men that cannot provide for their families also demand respect, and are given it, but the thought of giving women same has you up in arms.

Respect women oga, go and check how many women have died from childbirth, before you tell us about men that have died from overthinking. Women too die of overthinking and stress, no be only una.
there are dozens of international women day every year as well as Mother’s Day celebrated by different churches on different Sundays.

You can count about 18-20 celebration days for women in one year and you say women are not celebrated more than men ? Even in divorce women part with man’s fortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by descarado: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
While some glow.

Life no balance at all
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
That you are pregnant does not mean you should not take care of yourself

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ajixegun: 2:40pm On May 06, 2022
People did admire my woman when she was pregnant, because she became more beautiful, even her skin was always superb right from the start to the end of pregnancy.
I will recommend she eats a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Sunnyski: 2:40pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy na your mate?
Her face be like watin comot of horror movie
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On May 06, 2022
Acidbath:
It happens.
I heard this kind of transformation is as a result of carrying a female foetus. I have seen just one instance. Is this true?

Na male ah hear oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.

I tell you grin

From Catrina to Clarus
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Kelechi009: 2:41pm On May 06, 2022
omostar:

Pregnancy does cause an increase in melanin production especially around the face, neck and tummy.

Google melasma of pregnancy

Accepted, but it shouldn't turn a cinderella into a cow.

Kindly show me one picture a woman from a no makeup (Before Pregnancy), to a no makeup (After pregnancy).

I want to see something.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by RightToReject(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2022
She has never been a beautiful woman at any point in time, citing the before and present photos. That said, a transformation like this is one of the major reasons why a man has to look beyond a woman's physical and material possession when choosing a woman for a long-term/life-term commitment. Provided that she has a beautiful soul, her husband owes her an obligation to remain faithful and committed in general to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Vickieolsen(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
Eya! She looks depressed sef.
Sister please don't take passport photos for now otherwise you would be accused of impersonation. It's enough to make one depressed. �
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Emeka71(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .
You're correct.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by treatise: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Maybe na twins she wan born

One will look like b4
One will look like after

Sense no go kill me undecided
Two boys.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Benwallt(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
This one pass pregnancy o. It is a spiritual attack.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by fayomim: 2:45pm On May 06, 2022
From female gender to male gender
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Loveisnotenough: 2:47pm On May 06, 2022
You can insult me all you want but even though I love kids a lot, the sight of a pregnant woman irritates me.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Hartugrin27(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2022
illicit:
Maybe na twins she wan born

One will look like b4
One will look like after

Sense no go kill me undecided

Even if sense kill u, u go make heaven
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Spanki(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

Men are yet to understand how powerful the works of God is, she is looking like the baby in her womb, and the baby in her womb will definitely look like the father. Let her share her husband's picture, you will know why she looks like this cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Cousin9999: 2:51pm On May 06, 2022
It's edema. She should try changing her diet and a few other things.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Olam09(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2022
She no fine before before.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Godwin213(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=benjackugo post=112570268]

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

Must you eat everything you see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.