Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (32453 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I created this thread some months back

https://www.nairaland.com/6527936/wife-wants-kill-me-what

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all

256 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by ahnie: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2021
We're glad you're happy now and your home is now very peaceful.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
We're glad you're happy now and your home is now very peaceful.

Thank you sis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
On behalf of those that advised you,,,,,, "Welcome".

May blessings that comes with new born babies be sufficient for you and your household.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by ahnie: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you sis
You're welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
On behalf of those that advised you,,,,,, "Welcome".

May blessings that comes with new born babies be sufficient for you and your household.

Amen.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Seems she really loves you and was not just looking to 'hook' you with her acts at the beginning. smiley I am happy for you, op. She strikes me as a genuine virtuous woman. Na only money remain for una to have the sweetest love.

She's willing to please you; you're not trying to take advantage of her. Love is sweeter with two genuine and unassuming people.

You just have to find a way to get around the sex and pregnancy issue ni o.

Really sit her down and let her know it's not because you don't like and trust her. Explain things to her. I'm sure she'll understand. Including the family planning or other ways of preventing pregnancies...

And as you're striving on the side to work and make ends meet, I wish you luck.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Botking: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
My strong advice to you now is to go and do what you suppose to do in her head to her family

And good luck

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Bola146(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations on your new born baby, I pray that the baby bring good fortunes for the family, let go of the past and face the reality please, settle down together with your wife for this baby, don't look at side talks please. God will continue to be with your family. Good luck

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Seems she really loves you and was not just looking to 'hook' you with her acts at the beginning. smiley I am happy for you, op. She strikes me as a genuine virtuous woman. Na only money remain for una to have the sweetest love.

She's willing to please you; you're not trying to take advantage of her. Love is sweeter with two genuine and unassuming people.

You just have to find a way to get around the sex and pregnancy issue ni o.

Really sit her down and let her know it's not because you don't like and trust her. Explain things to her. I'm sure she'll understand. Including the family planning or other ways of preventing pregnancies...

And as you're striving on the side to work and make ends meet, I wish you luck.

Thanks, I'm indeed lucky to have her. Even the pregnancy issue will be resolve soon cos it seems I'm in charge now.
I'm also hustling hard to be a man who she can call her husband proudly. it's just that things are difficult presently but I believe it shall be well one day.

thanks again

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Botking:
My strong advice to you now is to go and do what you suppose to do in her head to her family

And good luck

Thanks.

But that will not be anytime soon cos we are striving to eat now. but the parents are soft towards me this days.

4 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations on your new born baby, I pray that the baby bring good fortunes for the family, let go of the past and face the reality please. God will continue to be with your family. Good luck

Amen.

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Botking: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks.

But that will not be anytime soon cos we are striving to eat now. but the parents are soft towards me this days.

Ok but endeavor to put that in your agenda, is very very important, so that you can receive their blessings

4 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks.

Congratulations on becoming a father.
May your baby girl bring you good fortune.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Botking:

Ok but endeavor to put that in your agenda, is very very important, so that you can receive their blessings

I know about that sir, my plan is to do it next year if something did not come up. it's really bad with me presently and I just pray her parents should understand me. All the same, I will definitely do it anytime money comes, it's one of my priorities on my agenda.

1 Like

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Congratulations on becoming a father.
May your baby girl bring you good fortune.

I can't forget this moniker.

thanks alot for your advice that time, you people really kept me going that time.

13 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:

Thanks, I'm indeed lucky to have her. Even the pregnancy issue will be resolve soon cos it seems I'm in charge now.
I'm also hustling hard to be a man who she can call her husband proudly
. it's just that things are difficult presently but I believe it shall be well one day.

thanks again

Awwww. I love this. kiss And God will bless you and the works of your hand.

An gonorable man and a virtuous, Proverbs 31 kinda woman jamming. cheesy

And if she's not the kind that prefers a traditional set-up, you could set up a business for her, too, after the whole post-pregnancy phase oh, just something close to the home, that brings in money for her too, so she wouldn't be completely dependent on you. As you both raise the child. Until she's ready to venture into other business or working alongside yourself.

7 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Ulunne777(f): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Ignore her,the last person to know her cycle is a new mom.Ppl like her come for 6 weeks checkup with a new pregnancy.

Endure till 6 weeks and divert to the family planning unit.

Congratulations on being a new papa.Onye nna!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Raalsalghul: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Try to convince her on going for that family planning.

With all the lovey dovey stuffs hanging around, the last thing you want is for her to get pregnant - again.

7 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by DonBenny77(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wow
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Isn't this the most stupid story i have ever read on planet earth, i believe this must be a troll story.

Like a man left his wife when she was pregnant, wasn't there for her, from pregnancy till child birth but then came home after child birth because his wife called him home.

If this story is real, then something is wrong with this WORLD.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Vyzz: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
udoji2021:
Good day nairalanders, I created this thread some months back

https://www.nairaland.com/6527936/wife-wants-kill-me-what

I want to thank you all for the advice and emotional support you people gave me during those tough times, the love you showed me that time was genuine and I really appreciate you all. thank you

I'm happy to tell you once again that my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last month.
I was not even with her that time cos I moved out of the house and was squatting with a friend close to my house to avoid clashes with her, when it was time, a neighbor helped her to the hospital and inform me immediately which i went straight to the hospital and meet her, when I arrived at the hospital, she gave birth already and called me inside immediately, the first thing she did was to tell me that I'm a father now(in sign language) something she did not do for months. I congratulated her and after some small talks, I went and see the doctor to pay the bills. they gave me a list of things to buy which i bought immediately. we left the hospital the next day.
she went straight to where I was staying and tell me to come back home which I did, I was still afraid of her which she noticed too but what i saw the time was different. After some weeks, I noticed that she changed from that monster to her former self.
She apologized for everything she did to me, I told her that I did not hold anything against her and she should feel free. since then, even if i shout, she will cry, if I refuse to eat, more crying, if I come back late,. wahala, and nothing pains her more than me talking about the things she did when she was pregnant.

Lastly, I told her that we should go and do family planning but she is refusing that I did not trust her even after she apologized, it's now becoming another problem cos I can't allow her to get pregnant again till I sort myself out, I remember what I went through that time and I'm not ready for a repeat. but she is insisting that even if we start sleeping together again, nothing will happen cos she knows her circle very well.

I created this thread to update you on how she changed and prove those that attributed her behavior to pregnancy right. I'm still struggling financially but I don't need help from people, I said this because of the people that called me a scammer that time, and as far as I can remember, it was only one person with Nnamebuka(God bless him) moniker that sent something to me.

Thank you all

OP One day try ask why she been dey behave like that because me I still never understand that attitude

2 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by lilyheaven: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations.
More blessings to your household
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Una the make marriage fear us single people
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by OBTMOS(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
H
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by BlackPantherxXx: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin

Na everything people dey carry come Nairaland.

Soon we would see " how do I fvck my wife till she shouts BLOOD OF JESUS? "

8 Likes

Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Midas01: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
shocked
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by winterlover: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by Praktikals(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
sad
Re: How Pregnancy Changed My Wife by sofiscatedmoron: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.