Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47807 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 7:13am On May 07, 2022
Makinaki:

Wow, just read what a grown man has written. I'm just speechless.
What's wrong with it.
When afonjas started politics of hate in 2014 you were not reading it.
Calling a sitting president goatt and Jonathan plus ogogoro drinker and madam pej a shepopotamus you didn't read it.
Afonjas think only them have bad mouth if it was my type all over as/se we could have very well insulted the back.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Digmygold: 7:17am On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Have warned you SIMP not to ever quote me Again on nairaland

Son of the presido of Nigerian hoes. cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Alaganature09(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

I was angry at the headline until I saw this pic. Imagining me ramming this asss with my big black curved rigid diccck in the shower. grin

See wetin you dey imagine, as if you fit do pass 5min sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bamzyriches451: 7:25am On May 07, 2022
Damn!!
More like "Bring the rug and smash the p***sy" worthless hoe
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Enny2013(f): 7:27am On May 07, 2022
I hope her father wasn't broke when he 'chatted' her mother.

Dey jus want to make it tru men.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2022
Alaganature09:

See wetin you dey imagine, as if you fit do pass 5min sad

Give me any of your female big asss friend sir grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Oluwademilade: 7:42am On May 07, 2022
See this dummy. Both broke and rich guys, wetin you get to offer them? Smelly yansh? Move abeg
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by cezarman(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2022
Megabig:
Look at her clamped butt in the third pic… eww

grin grin grin grin

You noticed too... Mumu yansh grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Basiljoe: 7:49am On May 07, 2022
"Open Hypergamy becomes open prostitution, but this relationship becomes an accepted exchange or transaction the more comfortable women get with revealing the crueler nature of their sexual strategy." - Rational Male

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by crackhouse(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2022
Ashawo work no good oo
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ubest007(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2022
Yeyebrity... Even the body sef no be am.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Pristine664: 8:07am On May 07, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry

Primary school pupils have started using Nairaland. cheesy

No one can convince me that this pikin is up to 10 years old. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by toujurs: 8:07am On May 07, 2022
Okay o, alright na. No wahala. Broke men broke men, but you are also broke too o. You want a man you can be asking for funds all the time abi. Your choice any ways. Ashawo no be hand work o

One of the reason, men don't value most women any more. And cheat after marriage, because he married her for house decoration. Women love conditionally and wants to be loved unconditionally. No be juju be that. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by naikeboy(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2022
Na dog fit day Bleep d pussy self... Who knows
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Allisgud: 8:21am On May 07, 2022
Dat ur yansh go print 200# note well,make yahoo boys catch u,as u be like camel
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 8:26am On May 07, 2022
Pristine664:

Primary school pupils have started using Nairaland. cheesy

No one can convince me that this pikin is up to 10 years old. grin
Yeah.primary skool people like your fada grin grin cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Alaganature09(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Give me any of your female big asss friend sir grin

If I give you hope you go handle am well
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
SHE'S 100% CORRECT.

YOUR MISPLACED PRIORITIES AS A MAN IS THE REASON YOU'LL MOST LIKELY REMAIN POOR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. CUT THAT CRAP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THESE PUPPETS ON THE INTERNET AND GO BIG UP YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Alaganature09:

If I give you hope you go handle am well

Bros if i fail. Shoot me grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by sylve11: 8:40am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood

Ayama! embarassed shocked cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by JBoss25(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2022
Ashawoooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by sylve11: 8:44am On May 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

Please can someone remind me the NAME of dis our yeye Generation undecided undecided undecided

Lol grin cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:56am On May 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Sex objects...

Igbo gals sha,no shame..

Olosho full their blood

God bless southsouth and southwest

God bless edo state grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by bukatyne(f): 9:00am On May 07, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Blackmanpro: 9:11am On May 07, 2022
They u fit nack broke man
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Dannnn: 9:16am On May 07, 2022
You, yes you!..
Aren't you selling what you have?
Stay in your shop and attend to your customers.
Welcome your customers as she's doing.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by goodheart01: 9:19am On May 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Sex objects...

Igbo gals sha,no shame..

Olosho full their blood

God bless southsouth and southwest

Funny enough she was corrupted by the LovePeddler mongering of Yoruba women. Anyone who knows Nkechi Blessing knows her more as a Yoruba lady than Igbo. Igbos don’t even see her as one of their own. Same reason she acts mostly on nollywood Yoruba movies.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by penceman(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2022
This why death is in place. Waste products like this have to expire because even in a thousand years she cant reason like a human.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sleekfingers: 9:27am On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/

Wetin she dey advertise? Wetin she dey sell?

Sometimes, I just wonder how women brain is wired......check out the way they always pose in pictures.....Is either they show their butt or breast.......
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SoapQueen(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

And when they are rich.. They will never be loyal to one cooch!e...

And that's fine too, if it makes them happy. Their life, their money, their D!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sleekfingers: 9:29am On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

I was angry at the headline until I saw this pic. Imagining me ramming this asss with my big black curved rigid diccck in the shower. grin

Pervert

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members / Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.