Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes (47799 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by GistMore3: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2019
The lady whose car got scratched by actress Kate Henshaw has responded to her Twitter apology.

The actress had taken to Twitter to issue an apology after scratching the car with the hope that the lady will come across it.

Kate Hanshaw wrote:

“True confession:
A lady gave me room on the road this afternoon by Lekki one r/about. There wasn’t enough room to manoeuvre and I ended up scrapping her car… she was a bit upset but she just drove off. I feel terrible. Wish I could apologise properly and make amends..”

Fortunately, the lady whose car got scratched found the message on social media. In reaction, she tweeted:

“@HenshawKate Gd morning Kate I am the lady you scratched her car. I am not upset, it could have happened to anyone including me. I have fixed the car it’s all good. I was actually on my way yesterday to see my mum. One love and God bless. Chioma”.

Excitedly, Kate Hanshaw tweeted a screenshot of her post with the caption:

“My tweet got to her..
Please my tweet fam help me thank her and thanks for your show of concern too.
This is why I love Twitter!!
Thanks again Chioma. God bless your heart”.

She added:

“Good morning Chioma… oh my!! I am glad my tweet got to you. I should have come after you…Truly sorry… thank you for your forgiveness. I am indeed grateful and do not take it lightly.
God bless you”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/1194170510269128704

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-whose-car-got-scratched-by-kate-henshaw-responds-to-her-twitter-apology

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by GistMore3: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Mood11: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Good.

Let love lead.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by popsy2(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Good manners.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

The universe has its way of rewarding us for our magnanimity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Another Chioma about to blow...Chiomas seem to be good women. If there's any Chioma here, please indicate and by this weekend we will get married.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by exstreve: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2019
seriously wish I could comment on the issue but right now we are having a serious family meeting. Someone opened the new bag of foreign rice we were hiding to use for Christmas, I'll get back to you guys later

300 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by kolafolabi(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Life is so good..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by majamajic(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2019
I like driving in lekki , less worries , na Dem go dey run from u

come mushin , na u go dey run from them

lekki - call your mechanic

mushin - e ma binu sir , I just dey come out for work now, use brake oil rub am , nothing much

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by exstreve: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
Another Chioma about to blow
We would start seeing posts like:

"lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw steps out in a cleavage bearing outfit'

"checkout these lovely throwback pictures of lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw'

"Davido meets with lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw"

"Lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw flaunts her engagement ring"

"Brother of lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw graduates with 1st class"

409 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Skyfornia(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

"lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw steps out in a cleavage bearing outfit'

"checkout these lovely throwback pictures of lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw'

Ogbeni you deserve 7 bottles of chilled Castle lager beer.

273 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by GistMore10: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by iammo(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2019
cool

Good one, if this isnt a PR stunt

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

Chai laugh wan kill me oo grin grin grin grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2019
So this one is news?

I'm certain some yeye mods will push it to FP.
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=exstreve post=83979850]

"Brother of lady whose car was bashed by Kate henshaw graduates with 1st class"[/quote
Lol
Super moderator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Waoh

Prophetic instructions are keys to prophetic manifestations.
Psalm 107:20 When a prophetic word goes forth, there are angels that run with it, all you need to do is act on it no matter how little.
Good Morning FAM.

Please help me click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Celexralno: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2019
She is not a marlian �
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Roon9(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2019
The internet so big and yet so small
Sometimes I feel the internet is a miniature version of the universe as it were grin

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by udemzyudex(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Funny, they will surely look for a way to bring it online just to get the attention they are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by Ayomarcel(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Naso life supposed be... Love
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by dynicks(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

lol.... adding..

The untold story of the "lady who's car got bashed by Kate henshaw"...

Whao! Instagram finally verifies account of lady who's car got bashed by Kate henshaw

44 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by omenka(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

That's nairaland for us.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by QuickStandard: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2019
We buy used batteries

Sell your to us for cool cash.

We pick up anywhere in Nigeria T&C

Check our Sig for contact details
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by femi4: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Still searching ....for the scratches

This is a mark not scratch

If you want to see scratch....go and hit yellow "faragon"

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by SleekyP(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2019
and this is a news lala? undecided
Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Twitter followers go kee d gal grin all hail chioma d future celeb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes by tstx(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Anybody fit give reply talk say na her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.