Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should I Accept This Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept This Job Offer? (21996 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Uchugba(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
If only you know how lucky you are, u will keep thanking and praising God. Pls take the offer. Fmcg Is a Good company that has a good background and future too.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Tb222(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

I got a job offer from one of the FMCG companies.
It requires me to oversee the reception and distribution of the company's products across an area
covering up 17 local governments.
The pay is 83k gross with 10k lunch allowance monthly.
There is a gold package HMO for me, my spouse and up to 4 children.
There is also monthly allowance of up to 15k for calls and data.
The job comes with annual, casual, sick and maternity/paternity leaves.

There is opportunity for growth.

The cost of survival is considerable as the job offer is one of the south-south states, Akwa Ibom to be precised.
The challenge is that i am scared of moving as i don't have a place to stay in the state and i don't know anyone there.
I would advise you to see this one out first, who knows this might just be your stepping stone.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Aystarz: 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Take it. It's not totally a bad offer especially if you are a fresh graduate.

This world no balance o. Somewhere now, a graduate is neckdeep copying redundant lesson notes in the name of teaching, getting underpaid for all his effort and being treated like trash by school owners, parents and students.

Indeed this world no balance.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by ubreal(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
Ur even lucky with that salary and allowances in akwa ibom,
u can live average, save and plan the good thing is that there is room for career growth in the offer.
you could also add side hustle to it to boost your income as the state is a business friendly state. just do your feasibility and know what will sale
overall,The state is peaceful and beautiful with goood!!!! delecious local dishes to satisfy your hunger, good road net-work to aid mobility hospitable people, low crime rate , fair amount of electricity depending on your location, beautiful women and nite life if you like groove
Am from there, I've live and work there 7year going presently I've traveled and north and
live in some western and eastern states of Nigeria.
I can proudly tell you
AKWA IBOM AYAYA!!!!!
Take the offer
I get selfcoon you could start up with if you're serious
best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by aikyg(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
This is a wonderful offer. Take the job.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by HomoSapiien: 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
loo.. you quickly changed from consumer to consumable

It is consumer
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Slimdaddy27(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2022
YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A GOOD JOB OFFER STILL YET ASK THIS KIND OF QUESTION?

I NEED ONE PLEASE, ��� EVEN IF IT'S 7OK JOB I WILL DO

WHY MAKING US(NO JOB) FEEL BAD
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by spiceadole: 1:44pm On May 07, 2022
Such poor salary in Nigeria.

How are people surviving?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by mukthar2000(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
Guy u no get any option than to accept the offer for now,
First time that travel from Niger to UK without knowing anybody they link himself with friends.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

It requires me to oversee the reception and distribution of the company's products across an area

The cost of survival is considerable as the job offer is one of the south-south states, Akwa Ibom to be precised.
The challenge is that i am scared of moving as i don't have a place to stay in the state and i don't know anyone there.

God called Abraham and told him to leave his father and comfort and move to an unknown land where unknown cutlass men were. If he was scared like you he wouldnt have reached his peak potential + receive the blessings that was in store for him.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Firecross: 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
Take the job.....it's a juicy offer and awka ibom is relatively cheap
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by LaconicINC: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
elipheleh:
I live in Uyo.
Housing is not cheap in Uyo o. In the capital Uyo it is hard to see a good house, it's always mushroom and toilet like looking houses. And they will be charging you there as if it is Portharcourt GRA.

The problem is that Akwaibom people are very lazy and greedy at thesame time. They will want to make profit of 3 times the cost of any commodity they have.

If you see the toilet I nearly rented for 450k. Toilet dirty looking 2 bedroom flat. Chai

Indegines are very greedy and backward. The town is undeveloped. The highest car you see on the road is Corolla. Keke people feel like they are driving Camry.

I had to sell my Range rover when I moved from Portharcourt to Akwaibom because it drew so much attention. Under 2 months they nearly snatched my Range Rover sport o. I had to sell it to have peace.

Food prices in Akwaibom is higher than cities like Lagos, Portharcourt and Co. Because of their greed.

And poverty full the land. It's either you are a foreigner who works in oil company at Eket Local Government or you are a teacher or civil servant. The rest are Keke drivers.

I have never seen so much level of poverty and greed in any state in Nigeria like I see in Akwaibom.

They are not resourceful. Very few shops you can enter and buy what you need. There markets are very scanty with over prized items. I can't even see foods from other states.

You may travel a whole 10km to buy essential commodity as araldite super glue. You will see a man selling coca cola and biscuits in his shop, he is too lazy to add 7up or sprite o. They won't even direct you to where you need to go buy the things you came for. Because of their greed, they will even discourage you that you by telling you you will never see that item anywhere.

They are annoyingly greedy and selfish.

I currently live in their town, Aka road to be precise.

Before rejoicing please take time to come to the state and see for yourself first.

I will not want to be here if not that God through a pastor told me 7 years behind that He will move me to Uyo and bless me more in that town. In fact I refused going to Akwaibom and circumstances started turning around against me. I nearly got fired from my job in Portharcourt GRA and I was suspended from work and as a further punishment I was then posted to Akwaibom.

I am glad you mentioned the accommodation part, wanted to relocate there some years ago but after enquiries, discovered their houses are not standard and extremely expensive, this is not a discouraging factor sha, let the OP look up to God for direction and favor, even Isaac sowed in a land that was experiencing famine and the Bible said he grew and became exceeding great because he listened to God. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Please take it while you search for another if you don't fancy the job, country hard.
By the way, I am in need of job opportunity in Delta state, don't mind moving to another state.
Someone please link me up.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Spherical77(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2022
spiceadole:
Such poor salary in Nigeria.

How are people surviving?
Would you offer me huge salary job in Nigeria? In the meanwhile, I'd survive with the job.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Evergreen4(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2022
But if you're given free American visa, you will quickly accept it even when you don't know anybody in USA. Oga quickly accept the offer if you don't have anything better than this offer presently or you link me up with the job. I will be giving you 20k every month from the salary
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
What is fmcg
Feeder minister for commissioner of government? grin
Yes Comrade..
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by ezenwata4uc(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
If you no want an,DM me asap,I need am abeg���
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Francisanointed(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
Try and know the mind of God concerning it. It is a good job. But once you start having doubt,it is important u know the mind of God about it
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by princejones(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2022
elipheleh:
I live in Uyo.
Housing is not cheap in Uyo o. In the capital Uyo it is hard to see a good house, it's always mushroom and toilet like looking houses. And they will be charging you there as if it is Portharcourt GRA.

The problem is that Akwaibom people are very lazy and greedy at thesame time. They will want to make profit of 3 times the cost of any commodity they have.

If you see the toilet I nearly rented for 450k. Toilet dirty looking 2 bedroom flat. Chai

Indegines are very greedy and backward. The town is undeveloped. The highest car you see on the road is Corolla. Keke people feel like they are driving Camry.

I had to sell my Range rover when I moved from Portharcourt to Akwaibom because it drew so much attention. Under 2 months they nearly snatched my Range Rover sport o. I had to sell it to have peace.

Food prices in Akwaibom is higher than cities like Lagos, Portharcourt and Co. Because of their greed.

And poverty full the land. It's either you are a foreigner who works in oil company at Eket Local Government or you are a teacher or civil servant. The rest are Keke drivers.

I have never seen so much level of poverty and greed in any state in Nigeria like I see in Akwaibom.

They are not resourceful. Very few shops you can enter and buy what you need. There markets are very scanty with over prized items. I can't even see foods from other states.

You may travel a whole 10km to buy essential commodity as araldite super glue. You will see a man selling coca cola and biscuits in his shop, he is too lazy to add 7up or sprite o. They won't even direct you to where you need to go buy the things you came for. Because of their greed, they will even discourage you that you by telling you you will never see that item anywhere.

They are annoyingly greedy and selfish.

I currently live in their town, Aka road to be precise.

Before rejoicing please take time to come to the state and see for yourself first.

I will not want to be here if not that God through a pastor told me 7 years behind that He will move me to Uyo and bless me more in that town. In fact I refused going to Akwaibom and circumstances started turning around against me. I nearly got fired from my job in Portharcourt GRA and I was suspended from work and as a further punishment I was then posted to Akwaibom.
No insult intended, you must be a very pain human being to pen this down, a land you hate will never be of blessings to you, is better you find your way back to port Harcourt if really your narrative is true cos it seems you dispise the land and it people which means the land may not yield it fruit for you. Are you not saying there are no good moderate price apartments in the whole of you. This is pure ochrestrated lie. My one cent as l come in peace.Uyo is a good place to live though l don't live there but l know for a fact

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by emmy4real94(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Yes Comrade..
grin grin
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Solutionmat(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
If it is Uyo, move, move, there are lots of opportunities in that city. Look for a good church to attend. I recommend Green Pastures and Liberation Ministry for you, the church is located at 71 Umoren Street, Uyo.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by iadore: 2:12pm On May 07, 2022
please link me am seriously searching for a job.

Me too please
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
grin grin
Comrade, me and you know say you sabi wetin FMCG mean but na just cruise and inshallah
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by emmy4real94(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2022
We are here for the Vawulence my comrade!
NamelessOGBENI:

Comrade, me and you know say you sabi wetin FMCG mean but na just cruise and inshallah
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
We are here for the Vawulence my comrade!
I tok am.

No be you again
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Noblejay7: 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
Accept the job ASAP.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Rrchrd(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2022
You should be happy you gat a job in one of the best & sweetest states in naija, a home of sea foods, steady light where things are also cheap you're here talking about where to stay when you can link up with someone & request his assistant for two months to enable you gat a your crib
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Hannover(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

Renting house there is very very affordable. You can get a room self contained apartment for between 75 to 120k per year. A room only is about 40 to 55k. Take the job!
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Pacesetter2021: 2:38pm On May 07, 2022
It's almost looks like they took the real gross sum and cut it up into bonus packages.

Bottom line, be sure you pray about it. If it's God's will, it's not a bad start.
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by elipheleh(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
princejones:
No insult intended, you must be a very pain human being to pen this down, a land you hate will never be of blessings to you, is better you find your way back to port Harcourt if really your narrative is true cos it seems you dispise the land and it people which means the land may not yield it fruit for you. Are you not saying there are no good moderate price apartments in the whole of you. This is pure ochrestrated lie. My one cent as l come in peace.Uyo is a good place to live though l don't live there but l know for a fact

You think I hate Akwaibomites. From my write ups it sounds so. But trust me I am like you too. I don't hate any people because they are even good people. River's and Akwaibom are neighbours and my two best friends in Ph are Akwaibomites. A male and a female. They both would tell me how they are careful not to associate with their fellow Akwaibomites in PH. AND I KEPT WONDERING AND DEFENDING HUMANITY. That no people can be bad as a whole.

I still believe Akwaibomites are not bad. Read my words: Greedy, lazy, and selfish.

Thank God you said you don't live there. Come and rent house here and you will apologise for insulting me

But as for your curse it goes back to you by fire in Jesus name.

You are not God that brought me here ok.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by Hannover(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2022
Whiteleaf:
Please take it while you search for another if you don't fancy the job, country hard.
By the way, I am in need of job opportunity in Delta state, don't mind moving to another state.
Someone please link me up.

Can u move to Portharcourt? There are jobs coming up by the end of the month. Pay from 80k and above
Re: Should I Accept This Job Offer? by DannyJ19(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
benjamineyoh:
Hello Friends,

Hello, please incase you want to recruit people I'm interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview / Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / How My Hatred For Suits Almost Cost Me An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.