Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. (3501 Views)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Chaline22: 6:54am On May 07, 2022
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Torg77: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
Chaline22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK01laYlTuk

it was ezinnes time to die. She was greedy and got killed like a dog

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 07, 2022
You have to established that the 12 condoms alleged to be found in the hotel were used by 12 different guys...was semen in the condoms ? If yes, Did the police take them to the lab for testing to establish that the 12 condoms actually belong to 12 different people.

If the hotel said she came with only one guy, how can you prove that they were actually more than one ?...by 12 condoms ? ...hell no...

a simple CCTV footage can help clear that ambiguity...what if there was no CCTV ?

Do you still want to hold the hotel accountable for the car plate number too ?

Is better to live the investigation for the police ... Hopefully those who killed her will be brought to book

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Passionate888: 9:23am On May 07, 2022
Chaline22:

I no dey follow broke boys don finally relax

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Eben91: 11:20am On May 07, 2022
Na them, no latest Benz model no love girls, niggas don use am cash out

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Meley(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
U guys disgust me. Someone daughter was killed and u guys are still mocking her. U want girls to date a broke guy yet still those broke guys would kill the girl to get money. Nigerian male youth are the most lazy and irresponsible set of human beings ever. Nobody wants to work hard again, everybody wants to ride Benz na why u go dey kill people to get rich quickly. I spit on this generation of Nigerian youths. Lazy set of people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Meley(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
Torg77:

Like WTF!! THIS IS WICKEDNESS of the highest order. So she was greedy but the unfortunate bastards that killed her are not?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Lordave: 4:59pm On May 07, 2022
Torg77:

You don't deserve the air you breath.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by tit(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2022
Chaline22:

This is a coverup.
I watched about 2 minutes.
Is the stupid blogger saying an unnamed witness was offered money in the police report?
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Harry00(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2022
Meley:
U guys disgust me. Someone daughter was killed and u guys are still mocking her. U want girls to date a broke guy yet still those broke guys would kill the girl to get money. Nigerian male youth are the most lazy and irresponsible set of human beings ever. Nobody wants to work hard again, everybody wants to ride Benz na why u go dey kill people to get rich quickly. I spit on this generation of Nigerian youths. Lazy set of people
you dey craZe

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Cokahot: 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
I have no tears for the dead. There are a million humble average guys waiting to fuc k and keep,no they will mock u an run to the lexus benz and glk boys,who always end they useless life's at the hotel. Plus boys will continue to kill una greedy lazy leeches.plus boys and ritualists disguised either as alaji, or big man go continue to waste una for hotel. Na hotel sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by AntiBMC(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2022
Oyigboupdate might be one of the culprits. They should bring him in for questioning

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by DonBenny77(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2022
Meley:
Someone's daughter that doesn't value her life.
Sex for money is no being hardworking.
Your brain must be paining you

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Meley(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2022
Harry00:

you dey craZe
Na ur papa dey craze. Don't quote me again
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by Bigpapi1: 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
Meley:

You're a Compound Fool.....I'm not broke o, but u be mumu man
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by TheKrakon: 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
She knowed the long and short of it now. Broke guy go become rich, get good family and go on to expirence good life time, while lady rich guys own story end for 2022, long long ago.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by TheKrakon: 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
DonBenny77:

Someone's daughter that doesn't value her life.
Sex for money is no being hardworking.
Your brain must be paining you

Na lie, him brain dey face back. Who someone's daughter help? Someone's daughter when ya full everywhere.
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by TheKrakon: 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no tears for the dead. There are a million humble average guys waiting to fuc k and keep,no they will mock u an run to the lexus benz and glk boys,who always end they useless life's at the hotel. Plus boys will continue to kill una greedy lazy leeches.plus boys and ritualists disguised either as alaji, or big man go continue to waste una for hotel. Na hotel sure pass.

Humble average guys like me. They girls don't come around. I'll be fine.

While taking a break from the blazing sun for loonguu there.

Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by iyanda0mojirayo: 2:08am On May 09, 2022
sad
Re: The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. by onome2013: 6:16am On May 09, 2022
If governments provide jobs for the children, if the university students are in the school and no ASUU strike, all this prostitution and killings won't have been common like this.

(1) (Reply)

How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life. / News Breaking!! Another Bloodbathe In Anambra State / Man Punches Lady For Engaging Him In A Fight, She Slumps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.