Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20662 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by newconnectng1: 1:49pm On May 08, 2022
While you search for a job, it is wiser that you get a digital Skill that Will further increase your chances of getting a good job

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2022
Since a month ago that I completed a certification course in Microsoft Azure to become Azure Administrator Associate.

I'm desperately looking for an internship in the aforementioned tech field... even if without monthly stipends.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2022
Smartie!
Harrykn:
The man showing his son the steps of his business success is a good father. Obi Cubana is not a computer programming, dangote is not an animator. Is Otedola is graphic designer?
Mek una try rest for this digital money yen yen yen and be serious for once. Shawarma nah 1500-2k depending on quality
Let's do the maths as a scattered Accountant wey I be...
Let say 1500 per shawarma:
1500*30 customers a day = 45,000
45000*31days(hotel operates everyday) using this month = 1,350,000
If he has 30 customers buying regular shawarwa for 31 days, he'll make 1350000 but, after subtracting the monthly production cost will know what's left.
Note that: there will be orders for 2k sharwama too since some customers love quality, these will also result to extra cost of Prod from the regular ones and it is also expected to bring a different profit except there's an inflation in cost of material which can not be controlled by MGT.
I'm an undergrad scattered accountant still waiting for FG and ASUU. I have a small business from one small skill I learnt in year1.
Though I'm not cashing out big like yahoo friends, I'm better than those ‘mummy thank you’, ‘daddy my textbook is 3k’, ‘my soap don finish, I need money to buy singlet’ blah blah. That sucks!!
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by emmy4real94(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks dr.. waiting for a response from him
Sified:

Check this out

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
He knows his onions, obviously! Very nice
DaddyGngeess:

My brother my total staff is 21, I pay 21 people every month, I have said enough, happy Sunday to you
Have fun and be bless, goodluck and bye
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2022
Keep searching, I'm sure you'll get one soonest
Use LinkedIn too
Ade4dayo70:
Since a month ago that I completed a certification course in Microsoft Azure to become Azure Administrator Associate.

I'm desperately looking for an internship in the aforementioned tech field... even if without monthly stipends.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by komekn(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So how long have you been searching for a job now?
What kind of job are you looking for?

Who knows, potential employers might be reading this

I want to suggest are more apt and revealing question would be to ask the level of underemployment.

Which is where people accept jobs they are overwhelming qualified to do. Because they cannot get any better.

You will be surprised how many waiters and waitresses have university degrees and higher but are serving tables in beer parlours and restaurants.

Add to that the number of people unemployed and it looks very bleak the present and future.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
You have a system? So which plug are you looking for again
Check online and find digital courses to take for free na
Yeancahmie007:
2019 since I finished my nysc, been trying to secure a job. Now m managing 15k as a class room teacher... I have a system and all I need now is the plug for digital...
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jazzman01: 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.

I have sent you a PM
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rosebell(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
6years
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Ade4dayo70(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Keep searching, I'm sure you'll get one soonest
Use LinkedIn too

Absolutely... been on LinkedIn and other related platforms.

Great thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by dewiseacre(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2022
You all should visit https://www.stresert.com/vacancies immediately

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by dsamedaniels(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
9 years. B.ed Guidance and counseling, I have learnt forex and synthetic trading but no money to fund. I'm open to any job offer. My contacts:Email chinedu_daniels@yahoo.com, phone:09135371428

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
But that's hook up contents I'm seeing there undecided
Rubyjade:
search for this telegram channel SafeHavenJoint thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rosebell(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
6years ago study banking and finance.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ford101: 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Look at you, putting those five engineers together can't even smell what I earn in a month, at the end of the so called engineers tenure when they are finish with them they send them parking and get new brains, is that what u want for ur children, to work for people all there lives? And is like u didn't get me well also, I said once he writes his waec this year b4 he gains admission instead been at home doing nothing he will go and learn how to make shawarma, he can be in any school and I will open the best shawarma and fast food joint for him, by doing that I am teaching him business how to stand on his own, do you what he wants to study, Aeronautical engineering.
oga please � forget those Internet online people.most of them will learn the hard way with time.the think ICT is just a skill.but the don't know that it has everything to do with a person's IQ.if the are sure the can make 10,000 naira out of there tech skill and the are still looking for 60k or 200k to by a laptop then the have no right to advice you cos the are lazy.the should go and sale shawama to make money and buy laptop.useless small boys.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ford101: 2:35pm On May 08, 2022
[quote
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ford101: 2:41pm On May 08, 2022
newconnectng1:
While you search for a job, it is wiser that you get a digital Skill that Will further increase your chances of getting a good job
do you really think that everyone's brain can carry ICT.why are you people like this.do think it's easy to learn python or java.even html the easiest self could be as hard as writing a simple letter for some people.or you think graphics design is just to make flyers and make 1k

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2022
May you receive goodnews soon
Schools are about to resume new term
Mamabugi:
3 weeks now. Am a teacher, resides in Bwari Abuja and have made some applications at different schools both online and physical.

I am open for any teaching and secretary job. Thanks
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by cherryCola: 2:42pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I am happy I am bringing my son up in a very good way, as soon he writes his waec this year, he will go into learning how to make shawarma and others, I will open a fast food joint for him later, if he gains admission later into the university atlist by then he might have gotten
experience in life which will never depart from him, that was how I made it, I have never worked for anyone in my entire life, I know is not everyone that will be a business person or entrepreneur but sometimes we should give it a try instead searching for jobs everytime

What you doing for your son is self employed (AKA self slavery) you all should stop confusing self employed with entrepreneur undecided .
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rubyjade: 2:45pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
But that's hook up contents I'm seeing there undecided
Madam! I am only helping they post jobs in that channel scroll up and see jobs vacancies they posted
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ford101: 2:47pm On May 08, 2022
pholu88:
6year computer science
see person way study computer is looking for job for over 6yrs and some idiots are shouting tech skills.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sirseedorf(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
Lagos, Badagry expressway to be precise, but am open to relocation if there's need for that.am just tired of being useless jare

@ Sified

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by madskills(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

I just shock oo, young people dey find funds this guy just wan waste am ontop nonsense? How much be laptop sef? To set up a sharwama biz the capital is atleast 200k e no better make him use am buy uk used high grade laptop for the boy?
do you know his business SWOT ANALYSIS? Some of you think ICT is the only way one can cash out, my wife looked for job for 4 year, b4 then I advised her to learn how to bake cake, she refused, she dey form graduate, when she finally got the training she makes at least 200k a month from birthday cakes, snacks and smoothies. Me network engr na 87k I dey make lol

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ford101: 2:55pm On May 08, 2022
madskills:
do you know his business SWOT ANALYSIS? Some of you think ICT is the only way one can cash out, my wife looked for job for 4 year, b4 then I advised her to learn how to bake cake, she refused, she dey form graduate, when she finally got the training she makes at least 200k a month from birthday cakes, snacks and smoothies. Me network engr na 87k I dey make lol
please don't be offended ooo.i used 160k to learn ccna at aptech.u mean you are paid 87k.even wen I was flashing phones in heart plaza mararaba I do make 5k lowest.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by madskills(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Oga! Buy laptop for that boy to venture into digital skills, digital skills are the future do you want to frustrate your son and leave him stranded? When he gets oppressed by his mates doing yahoo and flaunting dollars on his whatsapp status don't you know that can negatively affect him? You better provide with him an opportunity to start earning in dollars for his future sake, just like some of his mates
just the way we survived b4 the internet, that is how the world will go own side by side with any new thing that comes up, we all can't be in the trend, I know someone that sells pure water and makes N2 on each sachet and he sells over 400,000 bags every week, calculate and tell me how much is that biko
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by cherryCola: 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Calm down pls, I am making more than 40k everyday from shawarma sales only, I want him to follow my foot steps when you, I have two hotels already I can feed him and his family for life when he gets married even if does nothing all his life, but I want him to learn something, something that might means or looks like nothing, the day you learn how to work for no money that is the day u are leaning how to make money.

Teach ur children the digital skill and leave me to teach mine what I want
Peace.

Lol.....cheesy .

don't make it sounds as if the 40K is your profit, after deducting cost if you see 5K thank your God.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by madskills(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
ford101:
please don't be offended ooo.i used 160k to learn ccna at aptech.u mean you are paid 87k.even wen I was flashing phones in heart plaza mararaba I do make 5k lowest.
different strokes for different folks bro
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2022
cherryCola:

What you doing for your son is self employed (AKA self slavery) you all should stop confusing self employed with entrepreneur undecided .

You are late already so go out and have fun the meeting has ended,
Goodluck and happy Sunday to you

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
cherryCola:

Lol.....cheesy .

don't make it sounds as if the 40K is your profit, after deducting cost if you see 5K thank your God.

The meeting is closed already. Bye

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by hotplate: 3:10pm On May 08, 2022
all of you will be shouting learn tech learn tech, which tech? i wont even lie i have a laptop and data i have taken servral online courses in digital marketing its not anyway different from the knowledge u got from uni which hasnt still be able to get you any job. the only thing i could comfortably learn from youtube was basic crypto trading, all those people who are hiding under the guise of tech are actually into cyber crime even those crypto lord all of them na keyboardist otherwise let them tell us what they are doing diffrently. Am really open to lern how to make money online we don do many things is not as easy as people are saying it. Abeg who sabi am make he teach me

6 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Analog95(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2022
I have been searching for work since 2016. Though I didn't stop schooling still. I have a bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree in mechanical engineering, a masters of Technology (M. Tech) degree in applied mathematics (Fluid Dynamics) and presently doing my PhD in applied mathematics (Fluid Dynamics). I need a lecturing job in any part of the country.
akeemoladapo1@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / 10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness / NPA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.