Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (51257 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 2:15am On Sep 16, 2017
A woman who decided to take the bull by the horns - was spotted with a placard seeking for job for her husband in Lagos. The woman went for job hunt with her husband's CV right in her bag as she stood under the sun in order to achieve her aim. She was spotted by a twitter user who posted the photos via his account.

Below is how Twitter users reacted to this "uncommon" sight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/desperate-woman-embarks-job-hunt-husband-spotted-placard-lagos-photos.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Let her husband take a teaching job for a start... Lazy yawning drone!

#Modified
It's a lie! FTC. Is this a dream or what? I don't have much to say. Well, all thanks to Mtn N25 night plan.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Gossiplover: 4:21am On Sep 16, 2017
hope her husband gets a good job

14 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:24am On Sep 16, 2017
She's not desperate she's a good woman

I pray the husband will pay her back in kind all through their sojourn

Coz most guys are humble when they don't have

Prides sets in immediately small change starts coming in

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:24am On Sep 16, 2017
ceeroh:
Let his husband take a teaching job for a start... Lazy yawning drone!

66 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 16, 2017
This shit should be in the jobs section

Mynd44 .. dem no follow due process

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by wristbangle: 4:26am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

You nailed it bro. U took the exact words out of my mind.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:29am On Sep 16, 2017
wristbangle:

You nailed it bro. U took the exact words out of my mind.

Thanks boss
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by KevMitnick: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2017
ceeroh:
Let his husband take a teaching job for a start... Lazy yawning drone!
I have asked God to give you some sense.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by maisauki: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Wen a woman loves yu then she can do whatever, d unthinkable, for yu...but if otherwise it'll be like hell has been let lose on d earth

10 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2017
To be honest...women generally sacrifice a lot.

I can bet the jobless man is banging the housemaid or neighbourhood gals nevertheless.

There's a correlation between unemployment and libido. I should do a PhD on this grin

I was doing 5 rounds DAILY while jobless.... I do 5 rounds WEEKLY now

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2017
I commend the insight of the woman, but the husband doesn't have to be on salary job, though he needs help.
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Why this silly assumption from those tweets that the husband must be 'lazy'?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2017
texazzpete:
Why this silly assumption from those tweets that the husband must be 'lazy'?
If he's bringing money home, his wife won't be out there with that placard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by braimeddy: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2017
They must be a very lazy couples

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by braimeddy: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
They must be a very lazy couples seeking for cheap popularity

7 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2017
KevMitnick:
I have asked God to give you some sense.
As my personality isn't for everyone, so is my response.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

I don't blame you, that's because you're also jobless. By the time hunger wants to kill him, he will go out there and find something to do. So teaching job too small for a jobless man abi
Yeye dey smell

And by the way, have you masturbated on any IPOB thread today? If not, what are you waiting for!

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
femi4:
If he's bringing money home, his wife won't be out there with that placard

And what if the money isn't enough?

Does a bricklayer not bring money home? Is it enough? Would you call a bricklayer 'lazy'?

Perhaps it's her own way of helping.

Tons of people are out of work today. It's. Ot just because they are 'lazy'.

17 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2017
this is true love indeed.....how many women can do this
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

This is the zenith of ridiculousness.
An imagery of fvckery.

Unless her husband is a sissy, this woman does not deserve to spend one more night in his house or even bear the prestigious title of being his wife.

Why will she ridicule her husband by telling the world he is a good-for-nothing, what if the man's people see her...how will he face them in the village?

Well, I can not be convinced that this woman does not have an evil intention by doing this.
If she really wants to help, why not get a job for herself and let her husband be?

My Bible tells me the heart of man is desperately wicked so I can make two assumptions from this

1). Her husband's continued stay at her is depriving her from effectively indulging in her extramarital affairs.

2). She is show-casing herself to be picked up by well meaning men. (This is an inverse advertisement for adoption, ie; that she is owned by someone who can't maintain her) THAT'S WHY SHE ISN'T WEARING A RING.

Moral
Trust no woman, beneath their kindest acts lie the most wicked intentions.
-NwaAmaikpe
267BC

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Lakside1955(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by birdsview(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2017
I hope the Twitter user made significant effort to help her husband get the job..we now live in an era where people prefer to post photos of a drowning person rather than trying to save them...good morning nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Madam, you just exposed your 'horseband's' lazy a.ss sad undecided
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians and placard carrying
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
good woman, but i trust him to stare at another woman's butt. no be curse na so Baba create us grin
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari's APC sef
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
I agree
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by LordDecency(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Ever Supportive.

I pray, He does not abuse it.

For better for worse. cheesy
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
I salute her courage. Hope the husband won't change his attitude after landing the job

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Madam, you just exposed your 'horseband's' lazy a.ss sad undecided
what makes you think he is not somewhere else doing the same thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.