Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS (70644 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by mrksquare: 4:57pm On May 08, 2022
erico2k2:

I think we 4 put sugar and salt too.we can't leave it to sweetness only

In India they use urine to cure wound. You can do a Google search yourself. Then people with diabetes that have sore that isn't healing, one thing doctor usually recommend is applying honey to such wound.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
mrksquare:

In India they use urine to cure wound. You can do a Google search yourself. Then people with diabetes that have sore that isn't healing, one thing doctor usually recommend is applying honey to such wound.
I know about the Urine I was mocking about.I dnt know bout the Honey bit though

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by xaggar(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2022
Since u feel little to no pain, I think it's leprosy.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by HBB1(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
erico2k2:

comprehension seems to have vanished frm what ever you call You.stick to U

Lol

I caused it actually.

From the time you started mouthing off about you being a machine technician and how that qualifies you to talk about diseases, I should have stopped.

Confident ignorance...
grin
Why don't you ask the poor fella to have an MRI or Xray?

It could be Osteomyelitis you know?
cheesy

Anyway, have a good day!
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Zidane199(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Bro na where I dey find solutions
2011 I have my maternal uncle that would have help me get admission in NDA died
Then 2015 his brother that I was living with in Magbo Lagos a senior custom officer died too
The day we supposed travell to India and he died
Sickness made me lose my Uncle's and love once
it's true sha, all will be well by God's grace
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by okv87: 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
Please kindly go for a culture test using the swab of that wound. From the culture and sensitivity results the provider would see the drug or medicine sensitive to it. Take the medicine accordingly and you will be fine.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Aaay: 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
Just leave it dry it and use Dustin powder it may take several weeks of pains to heal. The white blood cells will continue fighting the bacteria
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
HBB1:

Lol

I caused it actually.

From the time you started mouthing off about you being a machine technician and how that qualifies you to talk about diseases, I should have stopped.

Confident ignorance...
grin
Why don't you ask the poor fella to have an MRI or Xray?

It could be Osteomyelitis you know?
cheesy

Anyway, have a good day!
weldone U ended up adding zero to the topic have a great Day
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by NnannaChima84: 5:45pm On May 08, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Hizzy:
That's poison bro
Contact me we'll meet one Hausa man in the baracks and after two weeks you won't see it again
Guy I be original Igbo boy so if you are one of the tribalist here fear no go allow you to contact me but de person way go cure you na Hausa man
Stop wasting time I have taken more than 10 people to him and he cured them some he sent it back to the sender but
I believe you're a church type of person
But keep church aside and save your life then you can start your church going

Follow this guy talk and go full traditional way
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
xaggar:
Since u feel little to no pain, I think it's leprosy.
it has happened.
funny enough no one thought of this.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by step16(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you.

That's poison ........a guy said you should reach our to him ...yes there are hausa men that specialize in that....its spiritual....abeg leave medical report.....save your life

an0daGuy:
shocked Someone I know had this issue 1 year ago and he thought it was child’s play. He was applying different stuff on it to no avail. It spread and ate up most of his leg to his knee within 6 months.

Today he’s dead undecided

That thing is spiritual, visit a herbalist or native doctor quickly if you love your life.

EDIT: all of you claiming ‘doctor’ saying hospital upandan must have forgotten that this is Nigeria. If you claim WOKE anyhow people dey wey ready to put you to SLEEP sharp sharp from una village grin

There’s a reason why Africans have native doctors and hospital doctors oh

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
Please go to hospital, dont this yahoo Spiritualist scam you.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by HBB1(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
erico2k2:

weldone U ended up adding zero to the topic have a great Day

You would not understand even of it was staring you in the face...
cheesy

...and I have added my expert opinion to the topic amidst your aimless rambling
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by omofela85(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Hizzy:

You have to meet him first with the patient he is a retired soldier but he is still leaving in the baracks
which state
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by lordmayor4(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2022
Hizzy:
That's poison bro
Contact me we'll meet one Hausa man in the baracks and after two weeks you won't see it again
Guy I be original Igbo boy so if you are one of the tribalist here fear no go allow you to contact me but de person way go cure you na Hausa man
Stop wasting time I have taken more than 10 people to him and he cured them some he sent it back to the sender but

Where's the healer located?
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
omofela85:
which state
Enugu State
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
lordmayor4:

Where's the healer located?
Enugu State
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by lordmayor4(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Enugu State

Okay
Might contact you soonest
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Chyma231(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=phemmyfour post=112636982] Illiterate [ na your papa be illiterate ]
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Slynation(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
frog12:
tell us more about this rented flat. was it empty before? and how do you know it was an occultic flat?

You know once you come into an area newly, one tends to focus on minding his business, well the flat was still very new, A 3 bedroom flat with each room a masters bedroom, borehole and very clean...when he came, he only met 3 tenants and when he asked questions, they all packed in newly as well. The funny thing is that after sometime, non of them sleeps in that flat at night, they will all return from their respective sleeping joints every morning bath and move until they got a better place grin before he packed out, I was bold enough to tell my guy let's go and sleep in the flat one day, he simply gave me his keys and wished me goodluck...grin

The last time I passed through that building, it was literally empty
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by henryadex(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2022
If these fits into what you need contact me

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by ilovemylifeo(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2022
Bro go buy sulphur and mix it with any cream of your choice but preferably palm kernel pomade...use it to rub it regularly and soonest everything with disappear...thank me later
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by princewarri1985: 6:42pm On May 08, 2022
Echoban:
See people shouting herbalist upandan. Haa.
Even at this age, the first thing on our so called Educated mind is herbalist. undecided I don tire for unagrin

Op, abeg visit a good hospital asap,
Believe it or not this life is so fucking deep, it is high time the guy put bible aside for now and visit a native doctor for his leg because what am seeing here is spiritual, and he can pick up his bible back after the leg don heal, because there is an adage that says that when you see a rat run in to a burning bush, then know that what is after the rat is hotter. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 08, 2022
lordmayor4:

Okay
Might contact you soonest
Okay
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Sirkennyyy(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2022
Hizzy:
That's poison bro
how she contacted u
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 08, 2022
Sirkennyyy:
how she contacted u
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by shegoon: 6:58pm On May 08, 2022
My daughter has been battling with this disease after birth till now(16yrs old now) . We've been to different hospitals including Lagos state teaching hospital and local herbs sellers still same result. The poor girl cant wear socks or any cover shoe to school. Infact there was a time she was sent back from sch so as not to infect other students, i felt so much embarrassed. Thank OP for bringing this here. Pls if anyone has the contact of traditional healer ythat can cure this, should pls help drop it.
Anny505:
One of my paternal aunt had this stuff once, Omo she waste money for teaching hospital sotey na the doctor were been dey taken care of her advice am to go traditional for the matter.

Na from dey dem come tell her say na person for here working place knack am the jazz because dem dey give her unnecessary promotion, dem tell her say if to say she waste time small make the thing spread reach her ankle she for die. Na for dey dem give am 2 options;
1. Return the problem back to the owner and her leg heals in 2-3 months
2. Or the treat the wound gradually till it heals by it self which would likely take a year+

OP don't mind people telling you to go to the hospital because trust me, the hospital will refer you back to the traditionalist after milking enough money from you. Just keep about 200k+ and meet people to refer you to a good traditional healer.

Modified: I see a lot of people forming woke and calling folks referring OP to traditional healers illiterate. Okay let the OP go to the best teaching hospital and get treatments for 1 month and see if there will be any improvement, after which he can then go to a good traditional healer and also get treatments for 1 month let see which will be more effective.

Stupid dumb people calming woke, nonsense angry
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Harrynight(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2022
Sorry to say,
This thing kill a friend last year, please seek help immediately
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by virginchaser(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
Grupo:

You should go to a teaching hospital tomorrow morning.

It's not expensive. If it's your first time there, most teaching hospitals will only take 1k from you for card. Then you will see a doctor who will recommend tests for you.

The tests will not cost you much. Everything, including the tests may not even be up to 10k.

Better save your life. If you go to any herbalist as most people here are advising you to do, they may end up amputating that leg.

Some takes like #2,500 for records

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by xaggar(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
erico2k2:

it has happened.
funny enough no one thought of this.

He should consider that too.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Backlaw406(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
Bluellake:

When someone hear this, them go say.. Yoruba people don come again not knowing that we know what we are saying. This na confirmed ATA. Unseen Spiritual stone was thrown at him. They want dry his pocket because if he is not wise enough, him go just dey go hospital, go dey pay money, taking injections that will never work on it. Make he go see better native Doctor to remove it. E fit no cost him pass 300 Naira self.
Re: Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS by Backlaw406(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Bluellake:

When someone hear this, them go say.. Yoruba people don come again not knowing that we know what we are saying. This na confirmed ATA. Unseen Spiritual stone was thrown at him. They want dry his pocket because if he is not wise enough, him go just dey go hospital, go dey pay money, taking injections that will never work on it. Make he go see better native Doctor to remove it. E fit no cost him pass 300 Naira self.

You were saying herbalist would collect just #300 from you to cure an infection.

I'm laughing at you in chinese.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.