Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church (18307 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Happy Sunday Nairalanders!drop Ur Church Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Alphafeezay(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2022
NobleAngell:
Overflowing Grace and Glory to you.

Amen, and to you too bro

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by chieveboy(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Seems all you do in your gathering is sing?

The real walk is personal.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by chieveboy(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2022
Mleeperbother:

So all these years you don't have a post? RESA team, satsang leader, "choir", committees?

Lol grin

Vahana
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by chieveboy(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2022
Johnchrix:

Secret society Impersonating church. shocked

How come it's secret when the buildings, seminars,embers, activities are public

Eckankar.org
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by chieveboy(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Seems all you do in your gathering is sing?

After singing the HU song, we do book discussions, watch creative arts.

We do hold dinners, seminars, at some occasions and so on.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Dafrede: 5:36pm On May 22, 2022
BarrElChapo:

If you will listen, quit that precious blood prayer totally totally. All the best .
Why should he quit? we can learn am an intending member
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by blesoh(f): 5:38pm On May 22, 2022
RCCG
USHER
Sunday school teacher.
Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today and forever
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by blesoh(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2022
Benitoh:

It's strictly for Pentecostals.
Don't involve my good Catholics... Thanks
So Pentecostal are the bad Christians?
No wonder the Muslims keeps winning
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by agaricus007(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2022
Foursquare Gospel Church In Nigeria
ZYP (zonal youth president)
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by placeofallure(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
Asst. Choir Leader/ Praise & Worship leader, Officer of the Girls Brigade

Happy Sunday!

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by placeofallure(f): 6:22pm On May 22, 2022
Edwardagato:
ECWA
Fountain of life chapel, Osogbo
An Usher

Hello my church person!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by placeofallure(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
yakashjr:
CHURCH :- ECWA
BAND LEADER

Good seeing you here. Which of the ECWA churches do you attend? Pray for our brethren in the north. They're killing, maiming, burning churches and their shops. Pray brother.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Alexprech: 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
qekng40:

Worthy is the Lamb!
Alleluia......that's us ooo
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by RichardRexs(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel.
I'm the Chief Protocol Officer

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Elimon(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2022
qekng40:

I want you to affirm if it's your church slogan.

You not saying it is personal cool

That guy no de go church... I'm a catholic member but I know that methodist slogan by heart... "worthy is the lamb"
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Elimon(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
Light78:
Catholic: I believe in one God the Father, maker of heaven and earth....

And Jesus chrust his son.....
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Aguiyimba(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
Methodist Church Nigeria just a floor member
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Juliusdking(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2022
AGC choir member

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by eevely: 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
Redemption of Christ
Drummer
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by eevely: 11:02pm On May 22, 2022
eevely:
Redemption of Christ
Drummer

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by WhizdomXX(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2022
Church:Living faith Church
Position: Technical unit brother.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by ImoleNaija: 1:11am On May 23, 2022
teacherbim:
MFM
Children's teacher

You people are doing a great work in that department/unit.

If I may ask, are you single? Don't be offended.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by tammyf: 4:42am On May 23, 2022
Ayobeck:
Christ Trumpeter's Church

Funny....wats d idea behind this name ?
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by teacherbim(f): 6:23am On May 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:

You people are doing a great work in that department/unit.

If I may ask, are you single? Don't be offended.
Thanks,I am not

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by NairaLux(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2022
Deeper Life Bible Church
Electronics Worker
Kitchen Worker during retreats tongue

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Ayobeck(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2022
tammyf:

Funny....wats d idea behind this name ?
it means second coming of Jesus christ

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by KbondShow2: 10:28am On May 23, 2022
Renaissance Assembly. Church of the moment and church of the future.
Keyboardist/ Cell Leader
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by hardon1(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2022
winner37:

Is not easy attending two churches every Sundays oo....
mountain of fire And the Apostolic church.

Why u dey stress your self. I perceive your are attending one In order to please someone, else the stress isn't necessary
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by winner37(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2022
hardon1:

Why u dey stress your self. I perceive your are attending one In order to please someone, else the stress isn't necessary

How do you know...? , e get one girl where I the Chase I wan knack the girl ...
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by hardon1(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
winner37:

How do you know...? , e get one girl where I the Chase I wan knack the girl ...

I know na... It's simple psychology... Why would someone be attending different church for same heaven grin grin grin

Most people who attend 2or more church on regulars basis are doing it to please either parents, pastor, babe/guy etc

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BarrElChapo(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2022
BabaIbo:

If I may ask, why did you say that?

The source of that prayer plus the guy behind it are all questionable.
Infact at the Catholic cathedral in Onitsha archdiocese they have suspended that group as a whole.
For me o, that guy from olo and whatever he represents is straight from the pit of hell but you can still put the Spirit behind the prayer to the test.
We all have to be very very careful cos there's is a mass proliferation of satanic practices even in the church of Christ i.e. the Catholic Church.
For me after Mass it's the Rosary then the prayers contained in the book called "Pieta", which includes the divine mercy.

Cc. Dafrede don't join them please, you'll only quadruple your troubles and if you don't have any you'd be creating one. Good luck.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BabaIbo: 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
BarrElChapo:

The source of that prayer plus the guy behind it are all questionable.
Infact at the Catholic cathedral in Onitsha archdiocese they have suspended that group as a whole.
For me o, that guy from olo and whatever he represents is straight from the pit of hell but you can still put the Spirit behind the prayer to the test.
We all have to be very very careful cos there's is a mass proliferation of satanic practices even in the church of Christ i.e. the Catholic Church.
For me after Mass it's the Rosary then the prayers contained in the book called "Pieta", which includes the divine mercy.

Cc. Dafrede don't join them please, you'll only quadruple your troubles and if you don't have any you'd be creating one. Good luck.

But there prayers worked for me when I was a member.
Although I was a bit skeptical about them, but I had it in mind that everything I'm doing is between me and God and I ensure I understood every words in their prayer book before I say it.

The only issue I have with the group is the timing of their prayer, which is midnight when someone is supposed to be sleeping/resting for another day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The African Origin Of Is-ra-el / Your Opinion: Do You Think King Pharoah Will Go To Hell? / FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.