Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (55894 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by LilleG(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
kroger:

Kindly share your experience.
Happy Sunday to you sir.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by LilleG(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
I came to read comments
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by LilleG(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Maka find chair grin
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
From my experience there are people from the water living amongst us
Undines are known to be very attractive,quick to temper and jealousy.
They can be also protective and guard their lovers jealously.

Anyone who encounters or is bond to them should THREAD CAREFULLY as they are extremely jealous and can kill in the fit of rage.

Except you are spiritually inclined don't dabble into water spirits carelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:
From my experience there are people from the water living amongst us
Undines are known to be very attractive,quick to temper and jealousy.
They can be also protective and guard their lovers jealously.

Anyone who encounters or is bond to them should THREAD CAREFULLY as they are extremely jealous and can kill in the fit of rage.

Except you are spiritually inclined don't dabble into water spirits carelessly.
Do they also go to church like everyone other normal person?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Uptheante:

Do they also go to church like everyone other normal person?
Yes. Why not?

There are people gotten from the water. For example when a barren woman goes to a river goddess to beg for a child. Those children gotten are usually unaware of their source and live normal lives. There are not witches or evil or bad. Many grow into adulthood never even knowing their source.

Then there are others whom are aware and purposely came to the world of humans.
They also live normal lives,go to church,school and the rest. Their awareness of their power and source could pose a risk to people. As they are quick tempered and very jealous

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:

Yes. Why not?

There are people gotten from the water. For example when a barren woman goes to a river goddess to beg for a child. Those children gotten are usually unaware of their source and live normal lives. There are not witches or evil or bad. Many grow into adulthood never even knowing their source.

Then there are others whom are aware and purposely came to the world of humans.
They also live normal lives,go to church,school and the rest. Their awareness of their power and source could pose a risk to people. As they are quick tempered and very jealous

I heard that they don't have souls, pls is it true?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Uptheante:

I heard that they don't have souls, pls is it true?
Undines do not possess souls,yes
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:

Pls don't get tired or irritated with my questions.
Do they also possess some superhuman capabilities while in their human form?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Exmilitant(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:

Keep spewing what you know nothing of...
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
Keep spewing what you know nothing of...
if you had any contradiction you will politely state it. Not that hard,is it?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Uptheante:

Pls don't get tired or irritated with my questions.
Do they also possess some superhuman capabilities while in their human form?

As long they are connected to their source of power,yes
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:

As long they are connected to their source of power,yes
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your answers
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Uptheante:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your answers

Hope you are not dating one.

Lol
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Uptheante(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:

Hope you are not dating one.

Lol
No not at all, I just want to be careful
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Exmilitant(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bullythebully:
if you had any contradiction you will politely state it. Not that hard,is it?
There is no such thing as marine wife or husband. It is all a sensation, just like the illuminati and bush baby crap.

Admittedly, there are wry spirits that go out of there way to torment their human victim.

The portuguese introduce to Africa, a dark form of spirituality we loosely refer to as witchcraft.
(a kind of spiritual remote you unknowingly eat and your soul is painfully and forcefully detached from your body and directed to where others are gathered singing, dancing and engaging in all kind of lasciviouness and afterward, a long sermon is preached etc)

Don't mistake witchcraftcy for marine spirit!

Over 50% of the Nigerian populace has witchcraft so don't miscontrue the manifestations you see all around for marine spirit.

I am from PH and i know all the gods\goddess who owns all the streams, rivers and sea in PH,
they never said the have children only devotees.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
There is no such thing as marine wife or husband. It is all a sensation, just like the illuminati and bush baby crap.

Admittedly, there are wry spirits that go out of there way to torment their human victim.

The portuguese introduce to Africa, a dark form of spirituality we loosely refer to as witchcraft.
(a kind of spiritual remote you unknowingly eat and your soul is painfully and forcefully detached from your body and directed to where others are gathered singing, dancing and engaging in all kind of lasciviouness and afterward, a long sermon is preached etc)

Don't mistake witchcraftcy for marine spirit!

Over 50% of the Nigerian populace has witchcraft so don't miscontrue the manifestations you see all around for marine spirit.

I am from PH and i know all the gods\goddess who owns all the streams, rivers and sea in PH,
they never said the have children only devotees.
Throughout my correspondence with the poster that asked me questions,where in my post do you see you me talk about:
1) marine wife/ marine husband
2) or claim that water spirits are witchcraft?

You are talking about territorial spirits related to pH,I am talking about elementals-fire element(salamanders,ruled by djinn),water elements(undines, ruled by king nistcha,Air elements(sylphs),and earth elements(gnomes).

I discussed nothing relating to African or witchcraft or juju.

Undines(water spirits) are great in helping with fertility,barren women especially in Africa in the past sought help from water spirits to conceive. So there is no lie in there
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Exmilitant(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Bullythebully:

Throughout my correspondence with the poster that asked me questions,where in my post do you see you me talk about:
1) marine wife/ marine husband
2) or claim that water spirits are witchcraft?

You are talking about territorial spirits related to pH,I am talking about elementals-fire element(salamanders,ruled by djinn),water elements(undines, ruled by king nistcha,Air elements(sylphs),and earth elements(gnomes).

I discussed nothing relating to African or witchcraft or juju.

Undines(water spirits) are great in helping with fertility,barren women especially in Africa in the past sought help from water spirits to conceive. So there is no lie in there
Salamanders, undines djinns, gnomes? i wonder how you arrive at those.

But if you need more insight on our world i will be willing to enlighten you.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Salamanders, undines djinns, gnomes? i wonder how you arrive at those.

But if you need more insight on our world i will be willing to enlighten you.
are you debunking it or what?
Or do you believe I am a beginner in mysticism?
You don't know me and I don't know you.
Oh obviously you believe am just some random religious bigot.
You don't know the religious order I belong too or anything.

But it's my pleasure conversing with you so far
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Exmilitant(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bullythebully:
are you debunking it or what?
Or do you believe I am a beginner in mysticism?
You don't know me and I don't know you.
Oh obviously you believe am just some random religious bigot.
You don't know the religious order I belong too or anything.

But it's my pleasure conversing with you so far
No pleasure. We didn't converse!

The offer to learn is still open though.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Shebaskincare(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
His is correct.. I concur to Ur saying... Dey are very big giants... Taller than palm fruit tree
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Blessing131(f): 1:23am On Feb 09
Ken4Christ:

She can be delivered from it but only on the ground that she will receive Christ as her Lord and Saviour. When power see higher power, they bow. You too should embrace Christ. It gets you connected to the highest power in the universe.

There was a young lady who had spirit husband since she was 5 years old. She always see herself putting on the wedding ring since she was 5 years old. And the man makes love with her virtually every day. She recognizes him cause it's the same face.

Because of this spirit husband, she was unable to keep a relationship. She said her parents had taken her to several places and she has spent over 1 million naira paying different amount for her deliverance but the man kept coming. She was never free.

When she told me, I marveled at the ignorance of people. Well, I told her that she will be delivered and she doesn't have to pay a dime.

I first led her to Christ after which I led her to break up the marriage with the confession of her lips. I told her a simple prayer that she should pray before she sleeps. I guaranteed her he will never come back.

After a few days, I got a feedback from her that she has never seen him for days which has never happened. She was free with just simple prayer, using the name of Jesus.

Spirit husband and wife are very real. But if you don't know how to deal with them, they can ruin your life.

Please can you share the simple prayer?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 11:04pm On Apr 12
[quote author=real777 post=112702594]

Do you know that have not gone there since then please which day do they start is it Wednesday they start cz I heard is then?? And can they allow someone to sleep there
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 11:07pm On Apr 12
real777:

Yoruba man ke. Hope you're not using me to catch cruise as una dey talk am for this forum. Please dress moderately when going...no pair of trousers etc.....Sincerely, I want you to go. Will you?

Do you know that have not gone there since then please which day do they start is it Wednesday they start cz I heard is then?? And can they allow someone to sleep there I mean in the church please reply me Asap
(Modify) (Quote) (Report

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.