Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? (33680 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk / Why Is Elon Musk Not Regarded As The Richest Man In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Corporate2020: 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
That's his personal business.

No Fucck Given.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by yinkeys(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Could this be a cruise undecided

Kindly check my signature
He’s been helping Ukraine both on land and in space.
They’re jamming Russian satellites as well as providing internet via SpaceX for Ukrainian forces etc.
Putin and his countrymen are threatening his life.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by NOwazobia: 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
Evidenx:
THOSE WHO SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL ALWAYS GIVES HINTS WHEN THEY ARE GETTING CLOSE TO DEATH. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE DIES FEW MONTHS OR YEARS FROM NOW.
Then you explain it away that he sold his soul to the devil, right?

Who does your poor relative sold his soul to when he/she dies, as it seems that every rich dude sold his soul to devil?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by BJanta: 4:38pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Random reactions.

Illuminati are back for return on their investment in his life. Sure as death for all.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Corporate2020: 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
yinkeys:

He’s been helping Ukraine both on land and in space.
They’re jamming Russian satellites as well as providing internet via SpaceX for Ukrainian forces etc.
Putin and his countrymen are threatening his life.

If he dies through Russians, then that is not bad. That will mean that he dies for what he believes in. Whatever you believe in is what dying for.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Ambber(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
Attention Seeker. Narcissistic Amber Heard’s ex boyfriend.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Where do they trade souls, Nitori Amadioha?
Someone can't be extremely wealthy, famous and successful without visiting that soul market to trade his soul?

Let me shock you, if heaven exists, then he's going to enjoy another heaven in heaven.

copy, copy.

The vulture seller has been exposed, he not only sell dead vultures, he's an identity theft and stealer of intellectual properties and rights whether in asset or writing ! A buhari syndrome patient
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Evidenx(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
NOwazobia:
Then you explain it away that he sold his soul to the devil, right?

Who does your poor relative sold his soul to when he/she dies, as it seems that every rich dude sold his soul to devil?

Rubbish!
keep quiet kid. When elders in SPIRITUAL matters are talking.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bluefilm: 4:42pm On May 09, 2022
Drillminded:
They just killed kevin samuels for messing with the game plan against black community ... don't ask me how I know

Kevin Samuel's message will continue to be on youtube thus whether they killed him or not, they can never kill his message.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Juanmike(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2022
temitope27:
who knows? Nobody. Maybe you
Or you.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by BigBellyBurst(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2022
[s][/s]
Ambber:
Attention Seeker. Narcissistic Amber Heard’s ex boyfriend.
[s][/s]
Sharrap
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Newboss(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2022
Stopped taking this guy seriously long time ago when he became a chronic attention seeker.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by moneyissweet(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2022
Apart from being an igbo No.1 hater,what do you have to offer to humanity.

post=112654708:

Just Becareful what you wish for others, so dey won't fry Akara that you won't be there to eat.
#WishUntoOthersAsYouWantOthersWishForYou
Simple Sturvs.

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by OmoOshodi(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Time to pay the prize....

Devil no dey give for free

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by yinkeys(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

If he dies through Russians, then that is not bad. That will mean that he dies for what he believes in. Whatever you believe in is what dying for.
Americans are doing everything possible to make the war a level playing field for Ukraine
If not for their help, Russia would have conquered Ukraine long ago.
Americans & NATO are helping with logistics, intelligence etc except soldiers.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
what was his message ?

bluefilm:

Kevin Samuel's message will continue to be on youtube thus whether they killed him or not, they can never kill his message.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by NOwazobia: 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
Evidenx:
keep quiet kid. When elders in SPIRITUAL matters are talking.
Yes, I know those adults very well. The ones that has their peanut brain sown into an adult body, whose most parts of their life are ruin that not even the devil will consider it worthwhile to buy.

Make your life worthwhile Mr old man, so that even the devil will be contesting to buy it.

Rubbish!
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Bbbw: 4:49pm On May 09, 2022
Really
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by blacknoir: 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:

I know the 50-years-old man jokes a lot, but does anyone joke about his life?
It's possible he might be under a threat. The radical left are totally against him.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by bluefilm: 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
frog12:
what was his message ?

That black woman should be submissive to their men.

That black women should learn to support their men rather than bringing him down.

That black women should have something worthwhile to bring to a relationship.

That black women should be realistic in their thinking and physical perception of themselves and their so called beauty rather than thinking and believing that men will just accept them anyway they are.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by juniorstar(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Which guts? Which glory? He is not a scientist. He is not an enginner. He inherited billions from his mine owning father. That's all.
Not true..he built valuable companies and sold them..invested the money into building more valuable companies. His rise to the position of the richest man is phenomenal. Check out how his wealth has grown in the last 10yrs.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by simply22: 4:58pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Where do they trade souls, Nitori Amadioha?
Someone can't be extremely wealthy, famous and successful without visiting that soul market to trade his soul?

Let me shock you, if heaven exists, then he's going to enjoy another heaven in heaven.

copy, copy.

Some Nigerians are so used to poverty that every rich person has sold his soul for money.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by PharmacyStore: 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
This man is always catching cruise
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
Doomsday prophets!

Market go boom today.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
Dey don signal dis guy say na 5 minutes extra time remain. Devil money sweet but e no dey last
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2022
post=112654535:

Nobody knows who is gonna die next you know?!
Using your massive alternative monikers to like and share your posts is the lowest low anyone can get. I had to come back to see how many reactions your numerous gibberish has garnered, but it's still the way you left them.
Grow up, kid.

1 Like

Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by frog12: 5:18pm On May 09, 2022
there's nothin wrong in his message for them to kill him'

bluefilm:

That black woman should be submissive to their men.

That black women should learn to support their men rather than bringing him down.

That black women should have something worthwhile to bring to a relationship.

That black women should be realistic in their thinking and physical perception of themselves and their so called beauty rather than thinking and believing that men will just accept them anyway they are.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by DonroxyII: 5:19pm On May 09, 2022
ifyken:

The reason is the blood of jesus and Jesus name have been proven to be highly ineffective. That is why the pope moves around in bulletproof cars and your pastorpreneur moves with bodyguard while selling 'ororo',calling it anointed oil for protection to his members. Africa does not need christianity, islam and other religions. But we are not ready for this conversation yet.
We need God and Sciences and Technologies:

Our Juju is like Cocaine that everybody is addicted to which makes us underdeveloped!

Without God, We will face each other with whatever we build of Sciences and Technologies:

The Problem here is Brain, it is clouded grin
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by DonroxyII: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
pacespot:
I hope they don't kill this man as they killed Steve Job and took over his company, Apple. If you are not a starkly white man with pale skin and blonde hair, you are not considered a white person by many causacians. Elon Musk is not actually a favorite of many American centi-billionaires: Bill Gates, Jeff Bezo and the likes don't seem to like him. He should watch his back and tighten up his security, he might need to diversify his security team to include many black detectives, i believe he has all the resources to do that.
So you think they can't get to Black Detectives grin ... Racial can't help anyone when it's time to get got, You can even be the one to do it Yourself.

I believe in God for many things:
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by orisa37: 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
ifyken:

Putin in 2014 was worth $200bn, elon just bought twitter for $44bn from his $230bn so he has less than $200bn.

ELON is $264.46 of Hard work. Add $44 and you get $308.46.
Re: If I Die.... Is Elon Musk's Life Under A Threat? by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2022
NOwazobia:
You guys take things with levity, still the mysterious deaths keep on increasing but you still come and explain them all away. Chai!
the mysterious deaths will keep coming since we are scientists and all looking for a breakthrough so we keep looking Madam Currie, Edison,Einstein, Nikola et al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Finally Improves At The Interbank Rate / Lagos Shuts Down Alaba International Market / Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.