Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi (355 Views)

How My Igbo Boyfriend's Mother Crashed Our Plan Of Marriage-Adeola / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Happy Birthday To Prince Onyeka Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi by iammrosama(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2022
Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi

Sequel to your recent publish and out burst, I have written this letter to inform you that you have committed a great crime against the crown.

Your message to the Osolu of Osolu Kingdom is nothing but an insult and defamation of his character which is highly ridiculous and unacceptable.

However, I want you to know that Oba Abideen Adekanbi Durosinmi has invested immensely in the life of so many people not only in his kingdom but in diaspora with his own money and not from the money he realizes in the sales or leases of any of Osolu properties. I want you to get your fact right and stop castigating a man who has been so obsessed with the development of the Osolu Kingdom by not selling a piece of land but rather, encouraging the sons and daughters of Osolu Kingdom to come back home so as to errect their own building for the sake of their unborn generations. The king has been working assiduously to bring in development to the Osolu Kingdom of which I believe with time everything will definitely fall in place because ROME is not built in a day.

And if I should ask you, which true son dare washes his father's dirty linen outside? I believe none. But here you are trying to tell the world that there are disparities among the Rufai Durosinmi and the Kasumu Durosinmi linage. Please stop instigating wars between these two linages because our forefathers have always lived in harmony.

Please retrace your steps and stop writing gibberish about our own Royal father because he is a father to all and please don't forget the son of whom you are.

Long may you Reign Oba Abideen Adekanbi Durosinmi, the Osolu of Osolu Kingdom.

Yours sincerely,
Prince Durosinmi Solihu Adewale
Secretary to the family.
Re: Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2022
iammrosama:

And if I should ask you, which true son dare washes his father's dirty linen outside? I believe none. But here you are trying to tell the world that there are
First of all, with the above quote, you have admitted there is no defamation of character anywhere.

The certain Prince Adeola Durosinmi has chosen to follow a good cause and speak against unfairness and disparities

If the need be to achieve clarity, wash the linen outside to expose injustice and unfairness
Re: Letter To Prince Adeola Durosinmi by iammrosama(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
My brother, there was a defamation of character.
After insulting the king, he went ahead to tender an apology letter stating the king is his father.
That was why I asked him that question.

A good cause you said of the Prince? Believe me there is none.
If you watch game of thrones, you'll understand what I am talking about.
FriendsAndFans:

First of all, with the above quote, you have admitted there is no defamation of character anywhere.

The certain Prince Adeola Durosinmi has chosen to follow a good cause and speak against unfairness and disparities

If the need be to achieve clarity, wash the linen outside to expose injustice and unfairness

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Doctors / She Was For The Streets – Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Just Ex-girlfri / Join RGR Free Foodstuff Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.