Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). (6916 Views)

Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? / Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University / Spirituality, Religion And The Great Deceit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:57am On May 10, 2022
Good morning, there is a particular topic on front page : marine /spirit husband etc that has called the attention of many views etc .. and as I opened the thread, I see lots of confusion and false knowledge ppl have concerning these begins etc. As I was trying to explain to some, some were even tagging me evil etc... In this thread, I will explain few things con them. And the reason I have access the this secrets it cuz I am a Prophetess.

One thing u shud first understand is Spirituality is very different from religion. Humans created religion, God created spirituality,else why there are so many questions religion can't answer. Tho some do form deputy Jesus and etc... But I will leave that for another day.

And another is, all these things happens both home and abroad, cuz I saw some questions like why is it Nigeria only etc... If it doesn't happen among the white, we won't have the dictionary meaning of mermaids, witches, wizards, ogbanjes etc.

Witches = Aje, oso = wizard, Omo Omi = mermaids, (Emere omi=ogbanje and Emere are called ogbanje generally). Out of all these groups, Omo Omi(mermaids, water goddess) are the most powerful, the most merciful and the purest of them all. They hardly do bad, not that dey don't do it, but it's very rare.. infact 1% of their 100% deeds. There are many spirit in water, lots of spirit self, infact we have Olufa self(I.e serpentine spirit) we have Olufa Ile I.e land serpent, we have Olufa omi I.e water serpent... And e believe them to be Omo Omi, cuzat least they are all from the water... Now we have different groups of them.

I saw some saying they begin to have financial set back etc .. that cuz you are in contact with ogbanje, which are Emere, either Emere Omi or dunghill Emere etc... Emere(ogbanje ) is not what you shud wish your greatest enemy born self, cuz they are brutal, all the think of and do in life is evil. And they only exist in females, they don't have males among them. Unlike the real mermaids that has both male and female among them.

Real mermaids are the best thing that can ever happen to you in life, any family that birth a mermaid, won sha ori re.. provided they don't give her taboos etc..

As for spirit husband, all elegbe Omo or alagbara Omo (powerful beigns) has it, I won't disclose more con that. And I saw one saying a girl was initiated etc shits... Provided it is egbe Orun, you can't initiate anyone into it.. it is God himself that put them there... But egbe aye can be initiated tho.. and most egbe aye are nothing but darkness and they are agent of darkness, they are going no where.

Let me shock you, alot of the celebrity pastors, G.Os, their wives and etc Al belong to this egbe Orun, either knowingly or unknowingly. All these Pentecostal pastors has bullshitted all these things and made most ppl believe this things are nonsense or all of them are evil etc.
Mind you, I am also a Pentecostal o..I wud have loved to explain more, but it's a deep mystery and it not meant to be understood by everyone, cuz Asiri Eledumare ni won je.

You are free to call me names, as you have done earlier, but like said again, I have access to this information cuz I hold the office of a Prophetess/Evangelist. And God ordained battle axes here will bear me withness these things here are true.

Cc. Lalasticlala :cc: Lalasticlala :cc :Seun. Cc: lalasticlala!!. Cc: Seun, help move to front page sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Ocholu: 9:24am On May 10, 2022
While reading through the thread, I saw your responses and decided to check you up. I'm pleased that you've written a more detailed thread on the whole situation.

But, I am still curious though! I am just in-between. Don't know if I should believe or not.

Also, I'll like to connect with you. What do you think? Do you respond to PMs??
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Choilila: 9:41am On May 10, 2022
I believe in this since birth.
I am a spiritual being too, and I wants to upgrade my grades in going down into the deep mysterious paths to acquire more knowledge..
I hope one day to meet a partner in other to partake into the adventure.

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:53am On May 10, 2022
Yes, you can pm... I will surely reply it, thanks.
Ocholu:
While reading through the thread, I saw your responses and decided to check you up. I'm pleased that you've written a more detailed thread on the whole situation.

But, I am still curious though! I am just in-between. Don't know if I should believe or not.

Also, I'll like to connect with you. What do you think? Do you respond to PMs??

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:54am On May 10, 2022
Adventure on what sir/ma? What group did you belong to, how did you know you are. Spiritual beign?. Lol that upgrading of grades tho cheesy, if your parents have done the right thing before you were birth, you will surely be among the leaders. And upgrading of post also has to do with the number of deeds you have done.
If you are a white part, your grade has to do with the number of lives you have librated, how many caged ppl have you set free, how many sad homes have you turned to joy etc..

And for those bad ones too, their grades has to do with the number of pain and anguish they have inflicted on ppl. I remember a friend once asked me, weytin evil doers wan use person downfall do, I replied him it is used in gaining more post in the spirit realm. Etc.

Lucifer is the master, they work for him.. most times during consultation, ask them why?? They will tell you ise ti o se ma je ni,( meaning its and errand they can't deny etc...
Choilila:
I believe in this since birth.
I am a spiritual being too, and I wants to upgrade my grades in going down into the deep mysterious paths to acquire more knowledge..
I hope one day to meet a partner in other to partake into the adventure.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Choilila: 10:02am On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
how did you know you are. Spiritual beign?.

Was told by many seerers. Right when I was little.

Do you also do astrology?

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2022
Hum hum, I don't do astro at all... I am strictly battle axe, I follow strictly the word of God all these dem magic/ black magic shit, I don't do it, thank you.
cc: lalasticlala front page sir.
Choilila:

Was told by many seerers. Right when I was little.

Do you also do astrology?

Well I give out my chart to a NL astro guru, when he did my chart he told me that I belong to the humans that are connected to the realm [ when I was born an angel fall out ] fallen angel. And also I'm a Pleiades.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2022
You are saying that God is the one that gave people dark powers? undecided you say you are an evangelist/ prophetess, yet you are using marine powers to prophesy in church? In the other thread you said you are one of them. It is very wrong to use marine powers to prophesy in God's church, you cannot serve God and mamon at the same time. I pity gullible' Christians who allow laying of hands and closeness from church ministers anyhow, whose power source you do not know.

The fact that many celebrities, pastors, and great people have turned into witchcraft and occultic world does not mean that it is a good practice.
Anuoluwa12345:
Good morning, there is a particular topic on front page : marine /spirit husband etc that has called the attention of many views etc .. and as I opened the thread, I see lots of confusion and false knowledge ppl have concerning these begins etc. As I was trying to explain to some, some were even tagging me evil etc... In this thread, I will explain few things con them. And the reason I have access the this secrets it cuz I am a Prophetess.

One thing u shud first understand is Spirituality is very different from religion. Humans created religion, God created spirituality,else why there are so many questions religion can't answer. Tho some do form deputy Jesus and etc... But I will leave that for another day.

And another is, all these things happens both home and abroad, cuz I saw some questions like why is it Nigeria only etc... If it doesn't happen among the white, we won't have the dictionary meaning of mermaids, witches, wizards, ogbanjes etc.

Witches = Aje, oso = wizard, Omo Omi = mermaids, (Emere omi=ogbanje and Emere are called ogbanje generally). Out of all these groups, Omo Omi (mermaids, water goddess) are the most powerful, the most merciful and the purest of them all. They hardly do bad , not that dey don't do it, but it's very rare.. infact 1% of their 100% deeds. There are many spirit in water, lots of spirit self, infact we have Olufa self(I.e serpentine spirit) we have Olufa Ile I.e land serpent, we have Olufa omi I.e water serpent... And e believe them to be Omo Omi, cuzat least they are all from the water... Now we have different groups of them.

I saw some saying they begin to have financial set back etc .. that cuz you are in contact with ogbanje, which are Emere, either Emere Omi or dunghill Emere etc... Emere(ogbanje ) is not what you shud wish your greatest enemy born self, cuz they are brutal, all the think of and do in life is evil. And they only exist in females, they don't have males among them. Unlike the real mermaids that has both male and female among them.

Lies undecided Real mermaids are the best thing that can ever happen to you in life, any family that birth a mermaid, won sha ori re.. provided they don't give her taboos etc.. undecided

As for spirit husband, all elegbe Omo or alagbara Omo (powerful beigns) has it, I won't disclose more dan that. And I saw one saying a girl was initiated etc shits... Provided it is egbe Orun, you can't initiate anyone into it.. [/b]it is God himself that put them there... But egbe aye can be initiated tho.. and most egbe aye are nothing but darkness and they are agent of darkness, they are going no where.

[b] Let me shock you, alot of the celebrity pastors, G.Os, their wives and etc Al belong to this egbe Orun, either knowingly or unknowingly. All these Pentecostal pastors has bullshitted all these things and made most ppl believe this things are nonsense or all of them are evil etc.

Mind you, I am also a Pentecostal o..I wud have loved to explain more, but it's a deep mystery and it not meant to be understood by everyone, cuz Asiri Eledumare ni won je.

You are free to call me names, as you have done earlier, but like said again, I have access to this information cuz I hold the office of a Prophetess/Evangelist. And God ordained battle axes here will bear me withness these things here are true.

Cc. Lalasticlala :cc: Lalasticlala :cc :Seun.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 12:23pm On May 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
Lmoa cheesy What do you know. Btw, bring out where I said I am one of them, deputy Jesus, thank you.
LilMissFavvy:
You are saying that God is the one that gave people dark powers? undecided you say you are an evangelist/ prophetess, yet you are using marine powers to prophesy in church? In the other thread you said you are one of them. It is very wrong to use marine powers to prophesy in God's church, you cannot serve God and mamon at the same time. I pity gullible' Christians who allow laying of hands and closeness from church ministers anyhow, whose power source you do not know.

The fact that many celebrities, pastors, and great people have turned into witchcraft and occultic world does not mean that it is a good practice.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
In the other post, unless you modiified it.
Anuoluwa12345:
Lmoa cheesy What do you know. Btw, bring out where I said I am one of them, deputy Jesus, thank you.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2022
Bring it out, I never modified anything tho.... I won't waste my energy quoting someone on a faceless forum, Bye. Or maybe you mistaken the part where I said I am among the battle axe cheesy cheesy... Lol... Maybe you shud go read your Bible well, maybe you will understand the meaning of battle-axe sha.
LilMissFavvy:
In the other post, unless you modiified it.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:51pm On May 10, 2022
If you were a genuine minister like you claimed, you would never say that having mermaid spirit is good, according to you, families who have mermaids are lucky, especially if they don't give the mermaids too much taboos.

Just give what I said a second thought, and have a great day.

Mat. 6:24
Anuoluwa12345:
Bring it out, I never modified anything tho.... I won't waste my energy quoting someone on a faceless forum, Bye.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy... Lol.. I am not talking as a minister here at all... I am saying this just as an explanation to some false beliefs and things said in the other thread, else I am talking based on my own knowledge con these things...and I remember in the previous thread, someone once asked me how I know this things.. else why I cleared it right from onset that the reason why I have understanding of these things is cuz I hold a prophetic post.

Sis,you really need to improve on your comprehension ability tho cheesy cheesy, cuz intelligent souls read, picture the reading and analyse it with what is said.. not just jumping to comment nonsense as you are doing. Cuz your level of understanding is shallow, very shallow.
Cc: lalasticlala
LilMissFavvy:
If you were a genuine minister like you claimed, you would never say that having mermaid spirit is good, according to you, families who have mermaids are lucky, especially if they don't give the mermaids too much taboos.

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:14pm On May 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

You Christians are very devious, you made a false claim instead of you to bring out where you saw it, you changed it to another thing, are you yourself genuine?
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:15pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
cheesy cheesy... Lol.. I am not talking as a minister here at all... I am saying this just as an explanation to some false beliefs and things said in the other thread, else I am talking based on my own knowledge con these things...and I remember in the previous thread, someone once asked me how I know this things.. else why I cleared it right from onset that the reason why I have understanding of these things is cuz I hold a prophetic post.

Sis,you really need to improve on your comprehension ability tho cheesy cheesy, cuz intelligent souls read, picture the reading and analyse it with what is said.. not just jumping to comment nonsense as you are doing. Cuz your level of understanding is shallow, very shallow.

The sis is dumb, she also said in one thread that will should PARABLES literally

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2022
Swrs, I can even imagine her type self.. she will be one of the spirikoko ppl... She is talking as if she knows God well... God created everything both on earth and in heaven etc .. aditu nla ni olorun, aditu nla ti o si Baba nla eni to le Tu. She is just jumping and commenting just cuz of cheap likes.
Cc: lalasticlala help move to front page sir.
Maynman:

The sis is dumb, she also said in one thread that will should PARABLES literally
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:18pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Swrs, I can even imagine her type self.. she will be one of the spirikoko ppl... She is talking as if she knows God well... God created everything both on earth and in heaven etc .. aditu nla ni olorun, aditu nla ti o si Baba nla eni to le Tu. She is just jumping and commenting just cuz of cheap likes.

Yeah right.
But please don’t confuse olorun for Yahweh or Elohim.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2022
Humm... Thank you my brother, see as she wan rope me o cheesy cheesy...awon alaskari cheesy cheesy..deputy Jesus. She as she rush change the topic cheesy
Maynman:

You Christians are very devious, you made a false claim instead of you to bring out where you saw it, you changed it to another thing, are you yourself genuine?
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:20pm On May 10, 2022
Hum humm... Another big one cheesy cheesy, meehhnn it's deep!.
Maynman:

Yeah right.
But please don’t confuse olorun for Yahweh or Elohim.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:21pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Hum humm... Another big one cheesy cheesy, meehhnn it's deep!.

It’s not deep atall.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2022
If you say so, no problem.. who is Yahweh and who is Elohim to you. To me, anything that has to do with God is deep sha. Thanks.
Maynman:

It’s not deep atall.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:27pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
If you say so, no problem.. who is Yahweh and who is Elohim to you. To me, anything that has to do with God is deep sha. Thanks.
To learn what’s Yahweh and Elohim, one should only search did the origin of those names.
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:28pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:

To you What do you understand by “god”? You should look up on the origin of that word. It’s not deep
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2022
Ok, thanks.
Maynman:

To you What do you understand by “god”? You should look up on the origin of that word. It’s not deep
Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Maynman: 1:32pm On May 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Ok, thanks.

You are Welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by bizgenera: 2:06pm On May 10, 2022
@Anu, may God bless you for this enlightenment . You are really a rare bred.

What you wrote is correct.

But do you know the origin of all these People?
Were they human spirits or spirits from another realm?

If you have one as a friend, a spouse or a neighbor, how best can you get along with them ?

What is the greatest way to overcome them should one of them be in battle with one?

Thanks.

How can you be reached for further discussions as am interested in this topic. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On May 10, 2022
Stupidd fake agent' of darkness' masquerading in church. I do not blame you, I blame the gullible' ones that do not know who you are.
Anuoluwa12345:

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Santos1125(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2022
Honestly I do believe in this spiritual spouse, I've had several encounters. I count mine as blessing.

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by Anuoluwa12345(f): 2:24pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
LilMissFavvy:
Stupidd fake agent' of darkness' masquerading in church. I do not blame you, I blame the gullible' ones that do not know who you are.

1 Like

Re: Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). by bizgenera: 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
Can you pls do a detail on egbe orun and egbe aiye ?

I know we are in the end time and the Lord Himself has allowed them to flourish as a weapon of Spiritual awakening for the spiritually indolent people and as weapon of punishment for the sex perverts etc

But as the weeds that they are, they also afflict the righteous (good plants) . Apart from the usual be prayerful, keep away from sin is there another potent action that can be taken to overcome these category of people or gain their respect ?

I know they are a necessary evil that we have to live with . Only those who live in denial or are spiritually dead would say you are talking nonsense.

Can they be helped ? The orun or the aiye groups..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) / Creation Vs. Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.