Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him (47252 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / What Will Olamide Say When He Listens To This? / Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Asianjollof007: 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
Hardquy:

I miss you CEO. we went to the same secondary school
Which school?
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Whiteways: 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
And then you called it trash bcz u dont understand. Get sense instead.
SensualMan:
Dagrin was a local indegenous rap artiste whose song never looked promising internationally but gained waves in lagos only.

Take heart pops. I still did not understand the trash they were saying. Yoruba language makes me sick down to my stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
Pesin dey smile you say e dey emotional.
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Hardquy(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Which school?
We both went to Meiran Community high school and Egbado College.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Asianjollof007: 4:45pm On May 10, 2022
Hardquy:
We both went to Meiran Community high school and Egbado College.

I'm an old student of yewa college too, ECOSA' 15. I hail you sir !
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Bamzyriches451: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
Damn!
RIP da green
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by oliverwrites: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
Dagrin was a local indegenous rap artiste whose song never looked promising internationally but gained waves in lagos only.

Take heart pops. I still did not understand the trash they were saying. Yoruba language makes me sick down to my stomach.
And Seun allowed this rubbish on this forum.

Seun you are becoming unacceptably disgraceful as a yoruba man. Ban me but fact is fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:
He made his on prints in the industry.

I wonder what people see in Portable.

That's where luck plays over hardwork.
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by SensualMan: 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
oliverwrites:
And **** allowed this rubbish on this forum.

**** you are becoming a unacceptably disgraceful as a yoruba man. Ban me but fact is fact.

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Tomahawk99(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

You will easily win the award for the biggest idiot on the internet for the day 10th May 2022.
Banza kawaii

3 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Hardquy(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm an old student of yewa college too, ECOSA' 15. I hail you sir !
He's a very good dude
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Heavensent01(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

I don't know who ask for your opinion, you people that killed yourself to get to a Fulani man and destroy your economy to get to a Northerner can't expect to be sane

if being sane make you sick then one wouldn't expect much from your sanity

Rest of Omo Oba

3 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by oliverwrites: 4:54pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
I read through your posts and I feel very sad. Your parents are irresponsible, especially your dad, he could have pulled out.

I hope your posts on here find you out one day and they cause you great pain.

What an ass.

4 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Candidlady: 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Transcriber:
if he toast you won't you accept?

Na only money most girls want

Accept what undecided
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Heavensent01(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

when Android phone is handover to a complete idiot

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Transcriber: 4:56pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Accept what undecided
his love cheesy
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by tonididdy(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
... Now u guys gon make me emotional embarassed

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Sabincoka(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Sebastine1994 wetin you dey talk dis mumu manpost=112701161:
So he is a legend because he died young.

It is this stupidity that makes this musician live fast life, because they want to die Young.

I don't even understand humans
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by VirileNelly2420: 5:13pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

U don't need to understand d wordings to enjoy music...
Sweet Melody gladdens d soul straightaways.

I enjoyed Dagrin songs. Pon pon pon, condo,

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Whatever...any song that gains grounds in Lagos stands a great chance of gaining global attentions. Tell me that local artiste known globally today, who didn't come to lagos to shine first? Even Psquare had to leave their cocoon in the north before they could be noticed, plantashon boys too. Lagos is cosmopolitan in nature. If you're not here, you're not anywhere
You are correct
I come to Lagos to record songs and go back to my state although I learnt Lagos type of Music from HPEE those days when we were staying with SAMKLEF NONI I recorded 36 tracks in my State when I came to Lagos 2011 Samklef said my songs wasn't Lagos standard I had to spend 11 months to learn but now I got Lagos vibe, pray to have parament home in Lagos to focus on my music more

3 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by anonymuz(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

you comment went so good until your last sentences. Let's leave all this tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by otunbateejay(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

He goat where are you from state where cow rule abi he do show
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Perfecttouchade: 5:21pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:
He made his on prints in the industry. He did great.

I wonder what people see in Portable. grin grin
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by anonymuz(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
Paulianfa:
If to say Da Grin still alive, Naija music for get level and in for paints the world of rap tinz red.

I love that guy...

REST IN PEACE
you are correct bro. I personally knew how lyrically he was ahead of olamide. Though olamide is good as well.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Perfecttouchade: 5:24pm On May 10, 2022
chessguru:
TROD no gree blow yet , i do not know why
trod is doing his best, he's trying to bring back dagrin's style of raps but he needs to understand he can't fit in..Dagrin was a talent and his gift was natural and wasn't imitating anybody

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by olamilekan9(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

no worry u go soon sick better sickness,mofoe

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by espn(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

Lol still better than some language...Where you think they are fighting war when they speak...Nwomi nkwidi chukw ngbaga yamagata gogonambra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by SensualMan: 5:37pm On May 10, 2022
espn:
Lol still better than some language...Where you think they are fighting war when they speak...Nwomi nkwidi chukw ngbaga yamagata gogonambra...

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Wchris(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2022
Da Grin is the predecessor of Olamide
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Johel(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:
He made his on prints in the industry.

I wonder what people see in Portable.

I keep asking myself same question deep down...some say it's grace,but people with grace don't act like nuisance...well what do I know. undecided undecided
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by 1ludroli0: 5:43pm On May 10, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES AGAIN
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2022
anonymuz:
you comment went so good

You clearly don't listen to Dagrin enough to agree that his songs are not promising at the global Ievel.

Mind you as at 07/10 internet and media wasn't what it is today. Look at the likes of lil kesh today not to talk of Dagrin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Photos Of John Dumelo That Will Inspire Your Dress Sense / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.