Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Social Earn - Is Social Earn Legit? Find Out If You Can Make $200 From Them. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Social Earn - Is Social Earn Legit? Find Out If You Can Make $200 From Them. (2432 Views)

Paystack Sold For Over $200 Million / Investor Needed For $200 / Ford Foundation Praises Gov Ikpeazu's Made In Aba Initiative - Invests $200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Earn - Is Social Earn Legit? Find Out If You Can Make $200 From Them. by Bennmar: 11:22am On May 10, 2022
What is social earn?

Social earn is an earning website that pays you to do some tasks. In this full social earn review we will know if this software truly is legitimate and also I will give you a link to a free training course that has taught my students to make their first $5000 or more per month working online .

Social earn is a website that promises to pay about $10 even up to $50 per task that you do. These tasks range from watching videos, downloading, taking surveys, playing games and doing other simple things. They also promise a $50 sign up bonus for new users . All these are strategies to entice people to come to the platform. Then they pay more money for you to refer people to the platform, because they know that the more people sign up to social earn the more money they are going to make. Let me just tell you point blank these websites don't pay you your money . After trying this website with a couple of friends we saw that the money just stacks up and they don't really pay you.

Free training will teach you how to make you first $5000 online click here to join >>>http://freetraining.legitratings.com

Also I browsed some reviews on trustpilot and I found out that it was the same that they don't actually payout your money.
After spending so much time downloading, taking surveys, playing games and doing all forms of random tasks then we tried to withdraw and we couldn't. So I will advise you to stay away from these companies. There are also a lot of reviews that are not good about social earn . Trustpilot is a big company that talks about how legitimate a company or a website is. So the go to the internet and find real users of a particular software or a customer of an organization and they contact them that they should leave an honest review so after they have written the reviews and have rated the company, trustpilot will upload it on their websites for future users to be able to make a decision. After doing research I found out that the reviews on trustpilot are not encouraging and most people gave social earn a one star rating which means it is not the best software to make money online.

Social earn marketing strategy.

Social earn also uses some marketing strategy to be able to get people and entice them onto their platform.

When you land on the website you will see an automated withdrawal message that will say something like this. "Dan202 just withdrew $1950 from Canada" and the longer you stay on the website the more messages like that they will send to you. They will change the name, country, and amount withdrawn . This is a trick to make you think you will be able to withdraw your money from their platform. These are programmed into the websites and as long as you stay on the social earn website you will keep getting messages like this.

How do social earn make money?

Social earn makes a lot of money doing different things . They are so smart that they convert every one that signs up.

If you have ever visited a website full of advertisements you will know what social earn looks like. Running ads on the website is one of the primary ways they make money. What I mean is that they sell ad space to people and companies . In the finance niche running ads are expensive because people want to make money and the competition is many. So social earn sell ads and they make money considering the amount of traffic that they get.

When you take surveys on the site they are paid . Yes you heard that right.

Data companies pay social earn some amount of money to run surveys on the site that is another income stream. This is a lot of money. When you take those surveys by answering questions they will know how to better improve their products and services. This is a cheap way to get data. So social earn makes money from companies.

They also promise to pay users to download apps so you might think about how they make money from downloading apps . They actually make money from people that download apps because these giant tech companies need user feedback from individuals. So these companies pay social earn for us to download apps and probably test the app if it is okay. These are all income streams that will make social earn a lot of money but we are not giving a taste of the pie.

If you really want a better way to make money online . You can make up to $1000 a day with this method. Click on any link on this page and you will be taken to a free training course that will teach you how.

Also you are promised to be paid when you watch videos and play games but I want to tell you that these are all bs. They won't pay you for watching videos or playing games. You will just be doing those activities for fun. They will be benefiting from these. You will not be benefiting from these.
They are paid by people to advertise new games and also to advertise videos so that you can give them feedback. All the money goes over to them but you are not entitled to any money.

Is social earn legit?

After doing research and using this app myself and also reading reviews I have found out that you can only make money on the app but you can't withdraw the money to your bank . So you've got virtual money and can't withdraw it. I won't want you to put in the time and effort only to find out that you can't withdraw the money you have made on this website. My final verdict is that this website called social earn and other websites like it are not legit and don't fall for the trap.

Social earn alternatives.

Best way to make money online in 2022 and beyond; affiliate marketing.

You remember the training that I spoke about earlier on yes affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online and I will tell you why.

If you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online stay with me and you will learn just that and don't forget the training is waiting for you. Just click on any link in this article and you will be taken to the training.

What is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is the process of selling other people's products for a commission. With this business model you can make a ton of money there is actually no limit to how much you can make with this business. You won't be creating your own product, you won't be keeping inventory, you won't deal with customer support . All you do is to send traffic to the product using your link and you will be able to make a lot of money online. After doing affiliate marketing for a while now I don't regret a bit that I started the business. I have made hundreds of dollars with affiliate marketing.

Don't worry if you have tried it before and failed. You just need a little more knowledge and when you do things differently you will be able to make money online.

I have also wasted time on sites like social earn and I was not able to withdraw the money but with affiliate marketing I could make money and then sales.

The only thing you need to get for a successful affiliate marketing business is traffic. ( People to buy the product)

Traffic is what will make you a lot of money.

Don't worry you are not going to be begging your family members to come and buy the product. You are going to look for people that are already interested in what you are selling. How cool is that? The training will teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing.

Various traffic methods for affiliate marketing - social earn alternatives.

There are different traffic methods that will make you money with affiliate marketing.

Free traffic methods .

Just like the name free it means you are going to be getting the traffic from platforms that are free and you won't spend any money on ads . When you use free traffic sources you can make money but sometimes free traffic methods can be a little bit slow but the advantage that you have with it is that you can pretty much get traffic even for years to come.

Free traffic is effective but you will put in the work. Examples of free traffic methods are ; starting a YouTube channel, Facebook groups, you can start a WhatsApp tv also. You can also start an Instagram page. All the social media platforms have a free way of building an audience so you can pretty much start on any platform and build an audience and you will make money in no time.

Paid traffic method - social earn alternatives.

The paid traffic method will cost money but in return you can make a lot of money running paid ads. All these free platforms have options for paid ads . You can pretty much get results in 1 hour of running paid ads . Although you need to master paid ads before you go into it . You also need to know that it is a risk and if you don't do it right . You might lose all your money . Examples of paid ads are . Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn ads, native ads and all these ads convert well if you can learn how to run it well.

That is why I am inviting you to the free training join here

Free training will teach you how to make you first $5000 online click here to join >>> http://freetraining.legitratings.com

1 Like

Re: Social Earn - Is Social Earn Legit? Find Out If You Can Make $200 From Them. by imranforu: 2:05pm On May 12, 2022
NFT games come with a play-to-earn model which provides players opportunities to earn money as they play. In addition, gamers can monetize their playing time by buying and selling in-game NFTs or completing objectives in exchange for cryptocurrency rewards. WarSindia is the world's first NFT game that combine RTS where you collect Lands and Heroes to build your Air Fortress to defend and fight for the glory of Sindia Continent.
https://warsindia.com/

(1) (Reply)

Years Of Programming / Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Software Developers Association (sda) Registered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.