Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. (2424 Views)

Software Developers Could Save Nigeria After Oil - Mark Essien / Association Of Nigerian Programmers Online / Association Of Programmers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by elomi: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dear friends,
We have successfully registered Software Developers Association (SDA) and secured a domain name www.sda.com.ng (nothing there yet.)

Inauguration date and details to be discussed and agreed.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank everybody both software developers etc. for the positive and constructive feedback towards making this a reality. Without your contributions this would not have happened.

Some of the Aims & objectives(extracted from The Constitution - ARTICLE 3) are:-
1. To empower software developers to achieve their potentials through funding, training and retraining.
2. To develop and encourage software development in Nigeria through awareness creation, encourage project development and creativity.
3. To promote a digital knowledge economy through software development.
4. To eradicate poor infrastructure in Nigeria, inadequate funding, inadequate facilities and tools for software development.
5. Effective collaboration of technical know-how, availability of resources, to combat poor or low quality of products and poor sales due to any or all of the above.
etc.

Like we discussed and all agreed here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574165.0.html it is a community project and voluntary. It would only succeed if like minds work together for common objective.

I would also like to use this medium to ask Seun to please if possible create a child forum dedicated to SDA pending when the official website comes up. This child forum would be used to deliberate and discuss issues, meeting schedules, project timelines etc. and also collaborate on developing a web portal for the association.

We would be glad to answer any questions/queries you may have.

Thank you.
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by Holuem: 12:38am On May 13, 2012
Hello, Saw some thread about your programmer's conference, How has it gone?
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by xcube09(m): 2:29am On May 13, 2012
Thumbs up to the initiators this idea. its a welcome development and encourage every stake holder to contribute to see that this gesture has come to stay so we can move software development in Nigeria to new dimension.
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by prodam(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2012
Thumbs Up
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by godsonviews: 8:48am On May 25, 2012
i need a programmer who we can work with i need tools use for my company so i m looking for a serious programmer who we can been dealing wit directly
i m still waiting for the person
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by spikesC(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2012
godsonviews: i need a programmer who we can work with i need tools use for my company so i m looking for a serious programmer who we can been dealing wit directly
i m still waiting for the person

hi, am a web developer. what kind of programmer do you need. What would be his job, location and language
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by godsonviews: 11:16am On May 26, 2012
i m WEB DEVELOPER too i m building my own web site i need somebody that can assist me to collect my information from the data base when my client log in to my site and post his comment i need to read the information there and also i need smtp too use to power my advance mail sender (ams) to send out my message to the world.

i m waiting for your urgent reply
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by spikesC(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2012
godsonviews: i m WEB DEVELOPER too i m building my own web site i need somebody that can assist me to collect my information from the data base when my client log in to my site and post his comment i need to read the information there and also i need smtp too use to power my advance mail sender (ams) to send out my message to the world.

i m waiting for your urgent reply

Ok, whats the database, mysql? And where are you hosting your server. We'll need to discuss more, mail me CHINONODLD AT YAHOO DOT COM or call 08035553259... I'LL BE WAITING
Re: Software Developers Association (sda) Registered. by oloyedejamiu: 6:25pm On May 27, 2012
the poster is suppose to drop one of his details if he really need a programmer.

(1) (Reply)

Programmable Logic Controller Step7 Siemens Plc A Gateway To Modern Technology / Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Kotlin / JAVA For Android Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.