Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. (29107 Views)

Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian In West Bank Clashes / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 2:11pm On May 10, 2022
Vladimir Putin has reportedly lost his 39th and 40th colonels in the Ukraine war, adding to Russia’s mounting losses in the conflict.

Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Blinov’s death was confirmed on Monday, when a photo emerged of his picture on a grave in Volgograd, south-western Russia.

Russian officials had previously denied that the colonel, who served as a commander in a motorised rifle unit, had been killed.

Mr Blinov was a married father-of-three and a family friend confirmed the news to a local paper, saying: “Unfortunately, today it became known about the death of my friend Sasha Blinov in Ukraine. For us, it’s just a shock.”

He would be the 40th colonel to have died in the war.

That news came after the reported death of Russia’s 39th colonel, Fezul Bichikaev - an elite soldier who allegedly died on a secret intelligence mission.

A military expert, Oleg Marzoev, reportedly told a local news website that Mr Bichikaev acted with “self-sacrifice and heroism”.

He was one of Russia’s youngest colonels and was killed near Kharkiv, local media reported

Earlier, it was reported that Lieutenant Colonel Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov had become the 38th Russian colonel to have died in the war in Ukraine.

A Russian report said that the 44-year-old was a commander of a howitzer self-propelled artillery regiment and that he was awarded the Order of Courage.

Russia’s battlefield losses and demonstrable operational failings stopped President Putin from announcing a success in the war at the Victory Day parade, the British defence ministry has claimed.

“Russia’s underestimation of Ukrainian resistance and its ‘best case scenario’ planning have led to demonstrable operational failings, preventing President Putin from announcing significant military success in Ukraine at the 9 May Victory Day parade,” the ministry claimed in an intelligence update.

It added that Russia’s invasion plan was “highly likely” to have been based on the assumption that it would encounter limited resistance during the invasion of Ukraine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-loses-39th-colonel-kharkiv-b2075368.html%3famp

8 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Mirabella01: 2:48pm On May 10, 2022
More to go if Putin doesn't stop the war this instant.

#Ukraine
#Snipers
#Hit'em-up

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Suiiii

Everywhere stew

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Livescores….I don Dey wait for dis fake news peddler

…but USA said Ukraine claimed to have killed some 12 Russian generals so far in the war, that’s a verified news.

There’s no news on numbers of dead Russian Colonels from your masters yet, but how do you come up with your imaginary livescores of 40 dead Russian colonels… even USA can’t verify that but the mumu mod push am to front page regardless, make una western slaves dey waaaaank on it

You’re fake news peddler… I don burst your ass again

If you wake up tomorrow the numbers go increase go 41/42, next tomorrow 43/44, upper na 45/46 e be like say na you Dey kill em o.

Pauper!!!!

This na from Skynews

the 39/40 dead Russian colonels nah still fake news. No confirmed source whatsoever.

https://news sky com/story/ukraine-news-latest -war-russia-victory-day-putin-live-12541713

Fake news

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by jimetagambo: 3:05pm On May 10, 2022
Mirabella01:
More to go if he doesn't stop the war this instant.
Imagine wasting 9 generals and 40 colonels under 3 months with small Ukraine grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2022
jimetagambo:

Imagine wasting 9 generals and 40 colonels under 3 months with small Ukraine grin
fake news

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Odessa is another Mauripol in the making , while una dey celebrate imaginary dead Russian colonels, dem Dey shell Odessa nonstop

Ukraine is winning on nairaland.

Even in their dreams, Ukraine can’t win

If you believe Ukraine is winning, you have a brain tumor.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by jimetagambo: 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Teazer4:
fake news
Okay grin

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Reality na bastard….

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by jimetagambo: 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
Food for thought — Baghdad is 4,158 km from US soil and US forces took Baghdad in 6 days. Kiev is 380 km from Russian soil and 75 days later, they still haven’t conquered it.

More food for thought:
After being in Kuwait for 8 months , Iraq for 7 years, and Afghanistan for 20 years the US only lost one general. Less than 10 died over 10 years in Vietnam. Russia has lost more in less than 3 months than all the names wars combined.

Strategy of Russia can never measure up to that of the US. This is not surprising though. Military budget of both countries below:

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 3:37pm On May 10, 2022
Teazer4:
I don Dey wait for dis, fake news peddler

USA said Ukraine claimed to have kill 12 Russian generals so far in the war, but you nobody talk say na 40

You’re fake news peddler… I don burst your ass again

Oya begin Dey post irrelevant screenshots

Pauper!!!!

This na from Skynews

https://news sky com/story/ukraine-news-latest -war-russia-victory-day-putin-live-12541713

I Dey wait for the moderator wey go push dia fake news to front page

Putin bots and Sense are like Oil and water they do not mix.

You do realize that a General is not a Colonel right?

The OP talks about 40 colonels and you are talking about 40 Generals are you drowning in Vodka or did you drop your brain behind you and step on it?

Even the OP (if you had read it with your full brain) clearly mentioned 39TH AND 40TH COLONELS yet you could not understand what you read grin cheesy

Chai illiterate extraodinaire

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2022
Igbofam:

Putin bots and Sense are like Oil and water they do not mix.

You do realize that. General is not a Colonel right?

The OP talks about 40 colonels and you are talking about 40 Generals are you drowning in Vodka or did you drop your brain behind you and step on it?
oloriburuku fake news peddler….. fvck off my mentions

16 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 3:43pm On May 10, 2022
Teazer4:
oloriburuku fake news peddler….. fvck off my mentions

Still doesn't change the fact that you dropped your brain and stepped on it grin

sense and you are like a speck of Sand dropped in the Ocean (with sense being the speck of sand and you the Ocean) absolutely infinitesimal cheesy

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
Teazer4:
Suiiii

Everywhere stew

Werey say na Suiii grin

Real map as at yesterday attached grin

And by the way Ukraine just recaptured 4 more territories in Kharkiv today cheesy

First image is the real map compared to your nonsense cheesy

Second image is the new gains with the blue flags representing recaptured territory by Ukraine cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 3:51pm On May 10, 2022
Teazer4:
my last post for you….

Ogun kill your papa

Fvck off my mention

FAKE NEWS PEDDLER

Yaba left candidate the thing pain the werey grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2022
Igbofam:

Werey say na Suiii grin

Real map as at yesterday attached grin

And by the way Ukraine just recaptured 4 more territories in Kharkiv today cheesy

First image is the real map compared to your nonsense cheesy
Fake news peddler Fvck off my mention
Second image is the new gains with the blue flags representing recaptured territory by Ukraine cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2022
These are realistic numbers not exaggerated ones. I don’t care what you believe, but pls whenever you’re bursted here for spreading fake news, take you L and crawl back to your hole

12 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2022
This is RAF map as seen on the MOD telegram pages, there are exclusive videos and pictures as evidence. It’s information war, obviously russia can’t win that but we don’t care we just wanna kill all the nazis

Pray for Odessa…

Sadly my padi still Dey that port city, I hope e japa if the missiles don too much

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Babapyro: 4:23pm On May 10, 2022
Werey wey never see airport in his life dey drop fake as information on ukraine matter
Continue to lie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Igbofam: 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
I am giving these Putin bots serious nightmares grin

They have agreed on an agenda from their WhatsApp groups grin

I will still remain their nightmare and keep dropping it hot hot grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Teazer4(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
Babapyro:
Werey wey never see airport in his life dey drop fake as information on ukraine matter
Continue to lie
you Dey mind jambite mumu

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by ATEAMS: 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Anexketto: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by slawormiir: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ukraine my niggar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Nonexisting: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
They didn't kill them, they just Put them in the life beyond. Nice one.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by ybalogs(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2022
Ukrainian forces have really depleted Russian forces. This killings should just stop already. Can't believe it lasted this long.

9 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by 1ludroli0: 4:42pm On May 10, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES
Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by fourboys: 4:42pm On May 10, 2022
Putin na mumu iswear grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
How that one take be my business?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. by UncleKoboko: 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
FOR EVERY RUSSIA COLONEL KILLED, HUNDREDS OF UKRAINIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PROPERTIES DESTROYED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.