Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dentist In The House, Please I Have A Question! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentist In The House, Please I Have A Question! (294 Views)

Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dentist In The House, Please I Have A Question! by Greatn3ss: 2:20pm On May 10, 2022
I had an accident in 2007 that made me lost four of my front teeth, and ever since then it has been a very shameful thing for me as well as multiple teeth issues I've been having since then which has made me lost some few teeth again. I've been to the dentist many times but all to no avail.
Recently I spoke with one of my uncles who is a dentist in USA, and he asked me to know if I can come over there for treatment. I called my dentist friend to inform him but he said "nobody will give me visa for teeth".

Please I'll like to know if this is actually true or what process do I take?
Re: Dentist In The House, Please I Have A Question! by femi1743: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good day Sir,

I am sorry you haven't been successful in getting the best service so far here in Nigeria - but there are excellent clinics where you would be taken care of just like in the US. You can check us out at Royal Aesthetics Dental Clinic and thereafter book a free consultation with us to explore what your oral needs are.

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Invests 21M In Lab-grown Breastmilk - Baby Milk Shortages Hits U.S / Kidney Stone Treatment / Benefit Of Exercising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.