Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) (1465 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by NEUSICMEDIA: 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
A video of some ladies standing up to their father has been shared online.

In the video, the man who is allegedly a pastor in Abuja, was accused of attempting to physically assault his wife when the daughters stepped in. The enraged man was holding a belt, and according to one of the daughters, had threatened to send their mum to her grave, however they stood up to protect their mum and stop him from beating her.

The ladies have been widely celebrated for protecting their mum.

Watch the trending video below...
https://neusicmedia.com/entertainment/daughters-stand-up-to-their-dad-after-he-threatened-to-beat-their-mum-and-send-her-to-her-grave-video/

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Candidlady: 4:56pm On May 10, 2022
smiley
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2022
Strength of a woman
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:59pm On May 10, 2022
Where d video D pics too blur for my eyes
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by illicit(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

I know u would have whipped him with his belt if it was u
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Make them deal with am.
Yeye man
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Channah1(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2022
He has the guts to tell her he'll send her to
the grave?
Let him better take a cue from Osnachis husbands case.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
Brave of them.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by virginprincess(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2022
Most men in nigeria are woman beaters,ladies pls stay away from violent relationships,a man that slaps you in relationship will surely beat you in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Suspect1: 5:44pm On May 10, 2022
illicit:

I know u would have whipped him with his belt if it was u
useless noise!

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Suspect1: 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men in nigeria are woman beaters,ladies pls stay away from violent relationships,a man that slaps you in relationship will surely beat you in marriage.
noise indeed.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by godofuck231: 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
If the mother was sending the daughters out for prostitution secretly or any other evil motif had been discovered by the father ,no one know Nigerians should learn from both side before judgment, on the other hand why beat your wife with a belt , if it were the daughters? Maybe to discipline them because ass whooping de our DNA, but the wife ? That's not cool instead call on the head of her family, if she's resistant to this then divorce her instead of beating her
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On May 10, 2022
NEUSICMEDIA:
A video of some ladies standing up to their father has been shared online.

In the video, the man who is allegedly a pastor in Abuja, was accused of attempting to physically assault his wife when the daughters stepped in. The enraged man was holding a belt, and according to one of the daughters, had threatened to send their mum to her grave, however they stood up to protect their mum and stop him from beating her.

The ladies have been widely celebrated for protecting their mum.

Watch the trending video below...
https://neusicmedia.com/entertainment/daughters-stand-up-to-their-dad-after-he-threatened-to-beat-their-mum-and-send-her-to-her-grave-video/

No child will like to see her dad beating her mum, even if is her mums fault

Most men who beats their wives while the children were small, stops that nonsense the moment the children gets above 15/18yrs

Is best you walk out of your wife and even go else where to stay than beating her

She. Will be the one looking for you to come back

Though it depends ohhh, if you are the type of man that leaves family expenses like school fees and house rents with feeding for the wife or just a liability to her, she won't look for you
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49pm On May 10, 2022
According to late tupac he said "nobody knows my struggle but they only see d trouble"
Is only a mad man that would wake up and start manhandling d wife.
Nobody asked what could lead d man to use belt on d wife (not supporter of domestic violence) before u judge alwsys gey d facts.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by cavreek: 11:00pm On May 10, 2022
If it was a matter of Sons, I would have suggested that they tie the young man down
Know of a man that was grateful his sons brought back his senses, if u don't know how na u sabi
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 12:09am On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
According to late tupac he said "nobody knows my struggle but they only see d trouble"
Nobody asked what could lead d man to use belt on d wife (not supporter of domestic violence) before u judge alwsys gey d facts.

Tomorrow, as a Pastor he will be eager to offer marital counselling!

It is just like seeing a Nigerian soldier using his belt on you, emmanuelbrown26 and passersby on sighting the violence shrugs, saying who knows what you could have done that led the soldier to use his belt on you though they don't support violence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by cococandy(f): 12:18am On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

It is just like seeing a Nigerian soldier using his belt on you, emmanuelbrown26 and passerbys on sighting the violence shrugs, saying who knows what you could have done that led the soldier to use his belt on you though they don't support violence.

They always don’t support violence but won’t stop making silly excuses justifying the so called violence that they don’t support

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Richy4(m): 1:35am On May 11, 2022

People just misuse this sacred title Pastor.. It's just annoying sometimes angry

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:58am On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

It is just like seeing a Nigerian soldier using his belt on you, emmanuelbrown26 and passersby on sighting the violence shrugs, saying who knows what you could have done that led the soldier to use his belt on you though they don't support violence.
Take message and leave d messenger
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:00am On May 11, 2022
cococandy:

They always don’t support violence but won’t stop making silly excuses justifying the so called violence that they don’t support
Why women like supporting evil is something i'm yet to understand. Nobody has aked question on what warranted using belt on her.
D same way u ladies were nailing d husband of d late singer and accused him of killing d singer but uptill now, we never see d autopsy result to know if he abused her as you all women claimed.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:38am On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Take message and leave d messenger

Which message? You the messenger that can not even justify why a Nigerian soldier can you use his belt on you

Even a mentally disordered person has a reason for his/her action. In your mind, that is the first time the man has raised his hand on his wife.

I guess your abusive type would threaten your wife in the presence of your children that you will killl her, sending her to an early grave as the man did in the video and still turn around accusing your wife for making your children hate you as if your children are incapable of processing your words and actions they observed themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:52am On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

Which message? You the messenger that can not even justify why a Nigerian soldier can you use his belt on you

Even a mentally disordered person has a reason for his/her action. In your mind, that is the first time the man has raised his hand on his wife.

I guess your abusive type would threaten your wife in the presence of your children that you will killl her, sending her to an early grave as the man did in the video and still turn around to accusing your wife for making your children hate you as if your children are incapable of processing your words and actions they observed themselves.

I never supported domestic abuse, but before u conclude ask questions first, u women are too emotional that's why I always hv issue with your gender.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 10:00am On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I never supported domestic abuse, but before u conclude ask questions first, u women are too emotional that's why I always hv issue with your gender.

Ask who question?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

Ask who question?
oya na, u can go by what u watch and see online
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

oya na, u can go by what u watch and see online

Shebi I asked you when is it justifiable for a Nigerian soldier to use his belt on you, emmanuelbrown26 but you went silent on it. cheesy

Let the man do his own press conference, I strongly believe he has a smartphone that is internet-enabled. All he has to do is do a recording of himself telling his own side of the story and have it uploaded.

Threatening your spouse, you are going to kill him or her can never be rationalized even in a law court.

2 Likes

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by JovialJune(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
godofuck231:
If the mother was sending the daughters out for prostitution secretly or any other evil motif had been discovered by the father ,no one know Nigerians should learn from both side before judgment, on the other hand why beat your wife with a belt , if it were the daughters? Maybe to discipline them because ass whooping de our DNA, but the wife ? That's not cool instead call on the head of her family, if she's resistant to this then divorce her instead of beating her
[/s]
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:
[/s]

Two Orangutans has spoken, not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Crystalsweetnes(f): 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
Haba, most there be a reason for a responsible man to beat his wife? Do you know how physical abuse affects one psychologically apart from the physical injuries? Put your mum and sisters in the shoes of any woman beating by their partner and imagine how it feels. There are better ways to punish your wife, the mother of your children, but beating her is definitely not part of it.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On May 11, 2022
JovialJune:
[/s]
[s]

Two Orangutans has spoken, not surprised.
Your period wey u never see dun dey disturb u right?
Don't worry I gat medication for u.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

Shebi I asked you when is it justifiable for a Nigerian soldier to use his belt on you, emmanuelbrown26 but you went silent on it. cheesy

Let the man do his own press conference, I strongly believe he has a smartphone that is internet-enabled. All he has to do is do a recording of himself telling his own side of the story and have it uploaded.

Threatening your spouse, you are going to kill him or her can never be rationalized even in a law court.
I hv had numerous encounters with police, SARS and soldiers. Infact it always ends with cool atmosphere. I still maintain my stand, ask question on why d husband would use belt on d wife, u all wouldn't care to know d root cause but hv started crusifying d man
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv had numerous encounters with police, SARS and soldiers. Infact it always ends with cool atmosphere. I still maintain my stand, ask question on why d husband would use belt on d wife, u all wouldn't care to know d root cause but hv started crusifying d man

It is just like saying we should ask question on why a wife would add things in her husband's food, that we must first find out the root cause why she was poisoning her husband before crucifying her.

We can not rationalize a man using a belt on his wife neither a woman poisoning her husband.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
Mindlog:

It is just like saying we should ask question on why a wife would add things in her husband's food, that we must first find out the root cause why she was poisoning her husband before crucifying her.

We can not rationalize a man using a belt on his wife neither a woman poisoning her husband.
That's just their fucking business, if she like mak she put poison for d husband family food.
I still maintain my stand that before a husband would raise his hand not belt on his wife, d wife must hv really pushed d man to d wall of no mercy
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That's just their fucking business, if she like mak she put poison for d husband family food.
I still maintain my stand that before a husband would raise his hand not belt on his wife, d wife must hv really pushed d man to d wall of no mercy

Ok, just so we also agree that before a woman would poison her husband, the husband must have really pushed the wife to the wall of no mercy.....two can play the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Before I Go Mad!!! / Women, Victims Of Domestic Violence: Whats The Point In Not Speaking Out? / Is My Case Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.