Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Beautiful Cities Of Russia. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beautiful Cities Of Russia. (662 Views)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by paramakina202: 1:03am On May 11, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by Nobody: 2:38am On May 11, 2022
Paid Russian agents all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:15am On May 11, 2022
Paid or not, it's good to showcase your cities.

Paramakina202 add screenshots of the best parts of the video as picture attachments to your post (about 2 or 3 screenshots) as not all persons may watch the video and some will only try a watch after seeing inducing previews.

I don't believe anybody hates Russia. Only the country needs to open up. And videos and interactions like these are perfect.

3 Hail Marys for all Russians.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by jimetagambo: 8:20am On May 11, 2022
jerseyboy:
Free job. They would go and drink garri after they post their propaganda on Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by paramakina202: 10:12am On May 11, 2022
jerseyboy:

So posting a video about Russia most populated cities now makes me a Russian agent?
Re: Beautiful Cities Of Russia. by paramakina202: 10:22am On May 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Paid or not, it's good to showcase your cities.

Paramakina202 add screenshots of the best parts of the video as picture attachments to your post (about 2 or 3 screenshots) as not all persons may watch the video and some will only try a watch after seeing inducing previews.

I don't believe anybody hates Russia. Only the country needs to open up. And videos and interactions like these are perfect.

3 Hail Marys for all Russians.

I will do as you suggested thanks for your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Finns Are Ready To Fight Any Russian Attack: Armed Forces Chief / Rwanda,28 Years After:From War Torn To A Prosperous Country / The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.