Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? (438 Views)

Why Do Illiterate Hausa Girls Pretend To Be Religious And Moral? / Some Day I'm Going To Have It All / Nigeria Is A Muslim Country By Mute Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by mummyscenter(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2022
It's no longer news that the world at large is experiencing inflation. But what is shocking is the way prices of goods and services are skyrocketing
in Nigeria and nobody is saying anything.
The prices of things keeps changing on a daily basis and they are no tangible explanations to this effect. cry

Follow the link below and watch the video as we discuss this issues and practical ways to survive this economic situation that has become our reality.

https://youtu.be/WOeoyuk3Fds
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by Felimax(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2022
The price we need to pay for voting in a very bad government.

APC brought a very bad government!
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by mummyscenter(f): 9:13am On May 11, 2022
So what's the way forward, as we cannot continue to live like this.
Felimax:
The price we need to pay for voting in a very bad government.

APC brought a very bad government!
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by Felimax(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
mummyscenter:
So what's the way forward, as we cannot continue to live like this.

On my own, I try implement strategies that will ease the biting of the economy. Then we hope, pray and vote for a better candidate.
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by mummyscenter(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
Can you teach us some of the ways we can survive this economy
Felimax:

On my own, I try implement strategies that will ease the biting of the economy. Then we hope, pray and vote for a better candidate.
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by Felimax(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2022
mummyscenter:
Can you teach us some of the ways we can survive this economy

* We avoid buying petty stuffs from the sellers on the street. I do bulk buying from dealers in the market. Thereby saving on impulse buying and it gives me leverage to buy as if I want to sell.

* With my electric stove my gas can go for months.

* Family health card on one of the HMOs, done by my wife though.

* We go to slaughter to get our beef as if we want to go and resell and in my area we are surrounded with fish ponds that sometimes serve our fish needs.

* Have the kids in good school, quite affordable and though not the best for now.

* Somethings are cheaper in some places in Port Harcourt so when i am going back to family in Warri I get those stuffs for them and we have been managing.

* Wifey and I have side hustles that helps take care of any unforeseen, with this we don't really bank on our salaries.

Yes, sometimes we involve few families with us to do bulk buying on rice, beans and garri and share it accordingly. We call it Osusu buying, that one really helps also.

God has been faithful!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by mummyscenter(f): 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
Thank you so much, this points are valid and they come in handy
Felimax:

* We avoid buying petty stuffs from the sellers on the street. I do bulk buying from dealers in the market. Thereby saving on impulse buying and it gives me leverage to buy as if I want to sell.

* We go to slaughter to get our beef as if we want to go and resell and in my area we are surrounded with fish ponds that sometimes serve our fish needs.

* Have the kids in good school, quite affordable and though not the best for now.

* Somethings are cheaper in some places in Port Harcourt so when i am going back to family in Warri I get those stuffs for them and we have been managing.

* Wifey and I have side hustles that helps take care of any unforeseen, with this we don't really bank on our salaries.

Yes, sometimes we involve few families with us to do bulk buying on rice, beans and garri and share it accordingly. We call it Osusu buying, that one really helps also.

God has been faithful!
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by 123papas(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2022
Na man dey type this thing ohhh. Marvelled
Felimax:

God has been faithful!
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by Felimax(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2022
mummyscenter:
Thank you so much, this points are valid and they come in handy

Welcome always!
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by Felimax(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2022
123papas:
Na man dey type this thing ohhh. Marvelled

Lolz! Strange?
Re: Are We Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Prices Of Everything In Nigeria? by 123papas(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2022
you try sha
Felimax:

Lolz! Strange?

(1) (Reply)

Traditions And Customs That Only Ghanaians Can Understand / Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories / Igogo Festival 2023 And The Potential To Boost Ondo State Tourism Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.