Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories (427 Views)

Sars-cov-2, Covid-19, And The Debunking Of Conspiracy Theories / Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories by Evilblackman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
The tweet;

'The Queen of England is going to die on September 8th I see this date hovering above her, continue not to believe in voodoo you will see [sic],' the tweet read.

A tweet appearing to “predict" the date of Queen Elizabeth’s death has been going viral. Made by a self-proclaimed voodoo practitioner going by the handle @orunmilavd, the tweet made on August 24, 2021 reads (originally in French): “The Queen of England is going to die on September 8th I see this date hovering above her, continue not to believe in voodoo you will see [sic]." Noticeably, the tweet did not have a year for the “prediction". On September 9, after the Queen’s death, the account tweeted again: “We cannot act or influence, just predict, know in advance sometimes with a good margin of error. There I was not able to know the time or the reason [sic]."
As the tweet went viral with over 15,000 likes, many Twitter users came up with possible theories on how the tweet may have done this. “Have a private account, post multiple predictions, delete the wrong ones and, on the right day, make public. Some have done it for football results in the past," a journalist explained. Another Twitter user suggested another explanation: “Steps to scam people — can be applied to crypto “predictions" too: create multiple private accounts (easy with your own domain name, redirect *@domain.name to your email and register Twitter via email), each account gives a different prediction, make the correct one public."

Re: Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories by Hezzyluv: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Coincidence. ..
Re: Did This Tweet 'predict' Date Of Queen Elizabeth's Death? Twitter Has Theories by Evilblackman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Coincidence. ..
Abi
Or planned

(1) (Reply)

New Year: Timi Of Ede Felicitates Subjects, Solicits Maximum Cooperation / Eru EGBE Didi / Diving Effort The Other Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.