Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? (16746 Views)

Watch Full Video!!! Embarassing 'urine Mark' On Tinubu's Clothes At Ijebu Ode / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Mide1data: 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
Mine was when I tried to ask a girl out in high school.

She told me to my face(in Yoruba)- "o lowo e" Which means "you don't have the money"

Everybody burst into laughter that I ran out of the class.

WHAT YOUR'S ?

20 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Sekoni003(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
I used to write erotic poetry in my younger years. That particular evening I was working on an assignment when I got bored so I took one of my school books and scribbled my sinful thoughts in it with the hope of tearing out the page later. Somehow, I ended up forgetting about it.

The next day, our tutor asked us to submit our notebooks for marking. To cut a long story short, the tutor invited me to the front of the class to read out my Shakespeare-standard work as soon as she saw it. I can still remember the sheer look of astonishment and horror on my tutors' faces.
It was embarrassing but in the end, it had its perks cheesy

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by virginprincess(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Mide1data: 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Sekoni003:
I used to write erotic poetry in my younger years. That particular evening I was working on an assignment when I got bored so I took one of my school books and scribbled my sinful thoughts in it with the hope of tearing out the page later. Somehow, I ended up forgetting about it.

The next day, our tutor asked us to submit our notebooks for marking. To cut a long story short, the tutor invited me to the front of the class to read out my Shakespeare-standard work as soon as she saw it. I can still remember the sheer look of astonishment and horror on my tutors' faces.

At the time you were reading, you must have felt like the ground should open its mouth and swallow you up.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by macrodata(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2022
Brb
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
Space for sale

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Richsteemit: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
L
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022

I'm here to read lies, iro banta banta undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Very funny �

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Typicool8(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Here to read comments, Lemme grab my popcorn grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by signature2012(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Akinsete19(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Many stories to tell
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by chymes0359(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
hahaha

Modified

Mine was in my year 3 at federal University of technology Yola, Adamawa state. I was in a maths lecture and it's the first week of our school resumption, I became pressed that I think I don't wanna use the school toilet.

So, i decided to send myself to the worst humiliation and shame I have ever met to myself. Instead of me to Check-in in the hostel toilet at ease, I decided to enter town thinking am gonna hold much longer to the nature call.

I bordered a bike form LT 5&6 to the outside of the school gate, then hop in on a cab heading to town, then my thing of pain beckon on me. On transit heading to town my whole body was not itself, I feel like a pregnant woman that about to give birth to a new born baby. In the heat of Adamawa sun of which Adamawa state is in-between the sun and first planet, I feel very cold and my skin was covered with Goose pimples and this unknown nervous sweat.

Then the devil decided to punish me more as it was at the time of insurgency and the only road leading to town was a bridge that transverse river Benue leading to Cameron, ahead before the bridge was an Amy check point, fleets of cars in Disorder arrangement coupled with hold up, I died. The passengers also died too as I was releasing Some odd salient mess that was very unhealthy I refused it was coming out from me.
I was in that hold up for 15mins the call of nature began to treating my life amidst the confusion in the car.
I opened the car as my body was covered with cold sweat, I gave the driver 500naira note instead of 100 naira, I couldn't wait for the change I moved despite his call for my change.

I met one woman in her shop with no shame, I greeted her, she thought I want to buy something without much hesitation I told her to help me, she taught I want to beg her for money cause I was looking alright, I told here in Pidgins English " Madam shit dey worry me, abeg where I fit shit" [/b]The woman burst out with laugh, before she could held herself I told her With sorrowful humbled voice "[b]Please ma, I done dey shit for my trouser" . She them hurried me out of her shop and motioned me to a house behind her shop.
I moved with the speed of light, Meet a woman and her fine young daughter in mind twenties Without shame as I was very pressed intensely and greeted her and asked if I could used their toilet that am very pressed, her daughter looked at my sweating face and Grimes at me.
Her mother change it for me as she grimaced with a sharp two words not here! she pointed me to an abandoned sewage pit opened on the road side where people pass to ease myself.

That is when I understood the Proverb that said " Whoever is pressed don't care about the neatness of the toilet or it location where it's on the main road until he/she is done with nature's Business"..

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Grandeurr(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
most embarrassing day of my life was when I was still in secondary school, a girl slapped me in front of the whole class because i told her her ass is too small compare to her friends..well she was lucky the school ban students from fighting and a guy beating up a girl is a serious offence.. I let her go but the stigma continues cus my friends will say "small girl slap you, you no fit do anything"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by KmniAutos(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
Mr Man everyone was a kid in secondary school no reason the matter at all grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Pidginwhisper: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
grin
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
O boy!!!
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by chaseblack(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
The day I farted when onboard a spaceship en-route to Mars. The chief astronaut puked on his algae lunch from the stench, all other cosmonauts were so embarrassed they couldn't even look me in the eye.

Guess they've never smelt fart from someone who just finished eating stale beans and egg with stale bread that I stowed in my bag for the trip as I couldn't stand those bland potato algae soup those NASA folks feed on.

I was ejected back to earth in a show of shame, that's how I found myself in Nigeria.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
The day I didn’t zip my trouser and everyone was seeing my pant. Nobody bothered to tell me. Thank God I wore under ware if not my private part would have been on full display. It was a colleague who told me to zip up and that was like after 30 minutes of walking up and down undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by stuff46(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
Embarrassing moments don't come regularly but when it comes, it's shame is unbearable.

Mine was the day I farted in a gathering where I was controlling the gathering as the Provost. I was the usual Provost that whipped anything that disturbs, (even as tiniest as a drop of pin).

So this day I sat down, in a dark shade to rest as it was a night meeting and then I slept off. After some few minutes, i released the dynamite into atmosphere and the whole eye turned to me and burst into laughter. (As I was the only one sitting down there)

I just wished that the ground will swallow me that second

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by BabaCommander: 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
Sekoni003:

Tell us the content...l

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by rickleye: 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
Mide1data:

At the time you were reading, you must have felt like the ground should open its mouth and swallow you up.

Exactly!
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by iCauseTrouble: 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
sad
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
On valentine's day

The worst and most embarrassing day cuz I got too many to please
Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by rickleye: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
The day I didn’t zip mu trouser and everyone was seeing my pant. Nobody bothered to tell me

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by Theta1: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
April 20th. The day cultists humiliate me just because I refuse to join them. Thank God I survive without them

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? by clintwine(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
Sekoni003:

Were you by any means nicknamed sexy in IJ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.