Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (42436 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by HajiaNotu: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
Dimaya:

You're just being emotional. Let's imagine your situation were reversed. A guy was in a relationship planning his marriage to his son's babymama. Then for no tangible reason, she fought with him, chopped off his d*ck and left the boy with him.

Would you, as a single, pretty childless woman, marry such a man, especially when there are very many other wealthy young men with no babymama drama wooing you?

That's how most babymamas appear to us men.

Women should until they marry before they carry. There are multiple forms of birth control on the market. Most single mothers could have waited until marriage before getting pregnant. It's their choice to have a child with irresponsible men. So why should another man have to clean up their poo?

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

As for your questin, Yes I can marry him if thats the will of God for me and where I will have peace of mind....

Last I checked, I didnt put a gun on anybodys head to marry a single mum or dad..
To each his own.

All I know is that " Never say Never" .
This life is deep and complicated..

Only wise n matured people can comprehend my submission..

N;B I am not supporting babymamaism ooo...Infact the standard for me is get married before engaging in sex..Anything short of that is a Sin imo.....
How many nairalanders can abstain from sex before marriage??

But they can insult and castigating babymamas when all of us be SINNERS.

You gerrit?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by timy22(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.

Alot of people just come here to vomit nonsense...

You go online to advice women to leave abusive marriage, and you also condemn them after leaving the marriage by calling them prostitute, frustrated human being, sadists .

And you advice men who want to start a new relationship with them to run for their lives .

Now ,can you see you see why most women are enduring abusive marriages, and even losing their lives enduring shit..

But if it is a single father, you won't advice women to run for their lives..

@ Op , l think you need to stop coming online to seek advice from little boys, who have little or no knowledge about life.

Life happen to people, we sometimes make crazy mistakes, and to move forward in life , we walk out of our mistakes.

Note: not all single mom are prostitutes. Stop generalizing nonsense!✌️

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by newdawn2017(f): 11:04pm On May 12, 2022
texasux:

In essence, the guy's job is to contribute money for the upbringing and provisions needed by the child, but when it comes to discipline and corrective measures for a wayward, recalcitrant and petulant child, then he should hands off and let the mother do the needful because he is not the original parent. Yet it didn't occur to you when he was working to provide for child's upbringing that he was not the biological dad of the child, right?

Being a stepfather is indeed a thankless job. Heads or tails, you never win.
or can't d child's mother discipline d child. Their re limits within which he can discipline d child period! Their limits within which he can partake in d child's life especially when d other parent is is alive & very much active in d child's life, he shouldn't ursurp d other parent. In any manner period unless he has fully adopted d child to be his own.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Pharaohny: 11:40pm On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

Dick head go siddon for one corner.

My agemate for your papa family dick head grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by texasux: 6:24am On May 13, 2022
newdawn2017:
or can't d child's mother discipline d child. Their re limits within which he can discipline d child period! Their limits within which he can partake in d child's life especially when d other parent is is alive & very much active in d child's life, he shouldn't ursurp d other parent. In any manner period unless he has fully adopted d child to be his own.

At the bolded, pray tell, what is his role in the child's life then? To only work and provide money for the upbringing of another man's spawn yet have no input in how his money is been utilized and how the child is brought up.

That's why any young man should avoid playing the game of single mothers, period. Why play in a game in which you're already at a disadvantage from the get go and with some many restrictions, dos and donts on how to train your child. Why play a match where the opponent is already 1:0 up against you, it not balanced.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2022
timy22:

Alot of people just come here to vomit nonsense...

You go online to advice women to leave abusive marriage, and you also condemn them after leaving the marriage by calling them prostitute, frustrated human being, sadists .

And you advice men who want to start a new relationship with them to run for their lives .

Now ,can you see you see why most women are enduring abusive marriages, and even losing their lives enduring shit..

But if it is a single father, you won't advice women to run for their lives..

@ Op , l think you need to stop coming online to seek advice from little boys, who have little or no knowledge about life.

Life happen to people, we sometimes make crazy mistakes, and to move forward in life , we walk out of our mistakes.

Note: not all single mom are prostitutes. Stop generalizing nonsense!✌️

OYO....
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by skj1377(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2022
You Dont need to reply insults on Nairaland just ignor and move on. If you see some of the people your taking your time to reply in real-life you may not bother talking to them even when they said hello first.
Ninisun:

Wow "Bitch" is her maiden name before she married your drunkard dad ?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 9:32am On May 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Alpha, beta or even omega male if you wish, wont change my opinion on single mothers... the fact that MY opinion on the subject has so many of you upset, makes me FURTHER BELIEVE that you are all a bunch of sissy who need every men to be on your side to feel some type of way. is it illegal today to see nothing wrong with single mothers?!?!? is that such a crime?!?!? so a man cant have an opinion thats different than yours, because your ego is in the way of your common sense?!?!?

i have spent too much time debatting with immature low self esteem insecure children here... let me take a bow. you guys have a great night.

[img]https:///media/5-22-2014/tUMTj9.gif[/img]
Lol
Or deh
Oh Poe nu grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 9:39am On May 13, 2022
Okopolyblog:

You got me worried with your warnings !!!

My current girlfriend had a child for her Ex-husband, right now she is with me, and I intend to marry her. Should I call off the whole thing. Infact I feel sorry for the girl, I don't know if I love her out of pity.
She's a potential time bomb... A bird with weak or no wings at the moment...
Your love and support will make her strong and her wings will grow again and become stronger and then, SHE WILL A CHOICE TO STAY OR FLY AGAIN... READ IN-BETWEEN THE LINES And USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 9:40am On May 13, 2022
mywells:
We've not heard from any single mother in the house,or is there no single mother on this nairaland to share their experiences of been single, single mother are always responsible for the up bringing of her child good or bad dating a single mother literally mean you're going to share in raising the child financially in all aspects that should be at the back of your mind,come to think of the gender of the child be it a boy child or a girl child, there many things to put into consideration before dating a single mother, that's why today we have many children roaming on the streets with bad character here and there.they we're not brought up with love or proper home training this has cause havock to the community and the society at large.
99% of all those fools using MALE accounts to type nonsense ARE ALL LONELY AND BITTER SINGLE MOTHERS.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 10:08am On May 13, 2022
Ashlar:
These are second to the best set of people to marry, cos they already learned some lessons, pass through some difficult times and have the understanding to cope with any man. Couple with the fact that they already have a child they surly going to be submissive and respectful to the man.
Biggest lies most of you believe...
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 10:11am On May 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Firstly, I don't open pants for men cos I m not a harlot.
2ndly, you men too do bestiality. We v seen images, videos of men having sex with dogs, goats, pigs, fowls. So you guys too can do horror films very well.
I don't v a child yet. I ll give birth when I get married. I no carry the matter for head. You bash me, I bash you. 2 fighting, nothing spoil. If you can't take heat, don't near the fire.
No one removed my pants no make me a single mom.
Them never born dat man!
I take Living Bitters. So I v carried it here for you to share. Maybe it ll disinfect your brain n mind do that you ll be thinking & typing like a sane man.
Lol
Keep fooling yourself in your misery and regrets grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 10:19am On May 13, 2022
HajiaNotu:
I read from page 1-10 and I smh for most people that contributed.I want to believe they are all virgins or are celibate..if not, Your Hypocrisy Stinks shocked

Lets take for Instance,
I am in a relationship in my late 20s with someone for 3yrs, in fact we were already planning our wedding..All of a sudden, he opted out with no tangible reason.I realised later I was carrying his baby..So according to this thread, its more noble to abort than give birth to the baby...So that the woman will be tagged( A single lady with no baggage, or A decent lady)
Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale grin

This is not to exonerate those ladies living recklessly or intentionally hooking men with pregnancy...

All in all, marrying a single mother does not guarantee happinness in marriage neither will happiness be a sure bet, if you marry a single lady.

The " God factor " is very important in chposing a life partner( short , tall, fat, slim, ugly , beautiful, intelligent, dullard, baby mama/dada, single, young or old)

Shut up!
If you have morals, dignity and self worth, you won't engage someone recklessly for 3 years in a sexual relationship.
If you have a child under your roof and care, will you tolerate her having a boyfriend and fucking around?

Some of you will do this nonsense since like 18 years to like 28 years before getting married. All along you could have between:
2-3 boyfriends
7-10 bodycount
3-5 abortions
Uncountable SEX
1-3 married men in your bodycount arsenal etc.

Later when you're done wasting your good/years away, you'll start looking for one "unfortunate" rich, tall, dark, handsome and "God fearing man" to marry you - WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE.

- ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT DON'T DESERVE FIDELITY

- DON'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE.

A woman's sexual past is tied to her purity and value.
Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2022
skj1377:
You Dont need to reply insults on Nairaland just ignor and move on. If you see some of the people your taking your time to reply in real-life you may not bother talking to them even when they said hello first.

Yea but I can't ignore all you know. It's good to have fun this way cus I think they derive joy in doing so. So let them eat alil of what they dish. grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
Still crying on the Internet, mama bomboy?

We know your baby daddy discarded you and your bastard like rotten orange
I know you're lonely , dejected and frustrated.

Funny thing is that you got pregnant under your father's roof and the lazy, unassuming snuff -smiffer could t even protect you. You raised him another bastard burden under his roof while fuccckimg like an epileptic nymph.

Say hello to your bastard child and.....when will you log out of here and put on some men's shoe and pretend to be a man in its foredoomed life?

Nairaland is the least of your problems, bitch

Nne gi na nna gi bu ezigbo bitch na Nkita ara. Enter pit t.oilet
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself in your misery and regrets grin grin grin
I v no regrets and I ll not v any. You can enjoy your miserable life with lots of regrets
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
like Ninisun...
No secrets here, she confessed so herself!

Eeya Nnam, I don't wish to be a man grin! Please no be everybody for Naija dey dey busy with work na tongue. Are you feeding or paying me to be so bothered about my being online. Na wa oo

Are single mothers not human beings? How sure are you your dad is your biological father? Leave single mothers to live their lives and also remarry. Stop the discrimination na tongue cheesy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by TheCongo2: 2:57pm On May 13, 2022
HajiaNotu:
I read from page 1-10 and I smh for most people that contributed.I want to believe they are all virgins or are celibate..if not, Your Hypocrisy Stinks shocked

Lets take for Instance,
I am in a relationship in my late 20s with someone for 3yrs, in fact we were already planning our wedding..All of a sudden, he opted out with no tangible reason.I realised later I was carrying his baby..So according to this thread, its more noble to abort than give birth to the baby...So that the woman will be tagged( A single lady with no baggage, or A decent lady)
Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale grin

This is not to exonerate those ladies living recklessly or intentionally hooking men with pregnancy...

All in all, marrying a single mother does not guarantee happinness in marriage neither will happiness be a sure bet, if you marry a single lady.

The " God factor " is very important in chposing a life partner( short , tall, fat, slim, ugly , beautiful, intelligent, dullard, baby mama/dada, single, young or old)

Please don't abort.
This thread is the wrong place to take advises.
Too many imature mind here.
Be very strong and courageous.
My wife was a single mother when we first met.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
Why then are you here pretending the best thing to ever happen to a woman is yo be a single mother?

Hairy beast.

Hairy beast like your mother and sisters ezi bida...you don chop? grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
grin grin grin grin grin I like hairy beasts . Bring your hairy mother let me fawk her better than your worthless father ever could.

Wow, na so you dey do am with your mum, what an incest! Greet your hairy bitchy Beasty mother, sisters and girlfriends. Your mouth is smelling so bad, go use a mouthwash keypad warrior tongue
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
three-some....you and your mom. And I promise your tobacco -addicted dad a small bottle of original snuff if he's the one to add the lub as I anally shellack your mother!

Gaybriel have you eaten today? Why are you so obsessed with me.. I'm not single na grin
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 13, 2022
Fearlez:
smelly toto

Short of sentences to make? Jobless gaybriel...go and graduate from school fess. Mama thank you boy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by HajiaNotu: 11:12pm On May 13, 2022
TheCongo2:

Please don't abort.
This thread is the wrong place to take advises.
Too many imature mind here.
Be very strong and courageous.
My wife was a single mother when we first met.

Thanks a lot.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by HajiaNotu: 11:19pm On May 13, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Shut up!
If you have morals, dignity and self worth, you won't engage someone recklessly for 3 years in a sexual relationship.
If you have a child under your roof and care, will you tolerate her having a boyfriend and fucking around?

Some of you will do this nonsense since like 18 years to like 28 years before getting married. All along you could have between:
2-3 boyfriends
7-10 bodycount
3-5 abortions
Uncountable SEX
1-3 married men in your bodycount arsenal etc.

Later when you're done wasting your good/years away, you'll start looking for one "unfortunate" rich, tall, dark, handsome and "God fearing man" to marry you - WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE.

- ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT DON'T DESERVE FIDELITY

- DON'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE.

A woman's sexual past is tied to her purity and value.
Know this and know peace.

And a mans sexual purity is tied to what ? Assistant Jesus..

I wasnt trained to insult people online especially when they air their views on a topic,, if not eehnn kiss
You for collect...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved / Update On Clara Chime. / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.