Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? (1165 Views)

Do U Know U Can? / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by debusy008(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
I heard of a company that helps someone in buying goods online, u go to d company, tell them what u want to buy and d website u are buying from, they convert d price of d goods to naira and also charge 5 - 15% of the amount( for their service).
Pls, if u have info about any company or bank offering this service let me know and how to get them.
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by sholatech(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
I use circuit atlantic regularly. Works perfectly, but only for goods from USA. www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by debusy008(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Thanx, i will d site, any other 1 ?
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by Seun(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2011
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by irohadis: 3:52am On Nov 14, 2011
I think Circuit Atlantic is the way to go. They have the most user friendly interface and customer service is top notch. You actually get real time pricing of your items and decide right away if you want to go ahead with it or not. You can try so many configurations of purchases without waiting for any one to send you an invoice after a day or two.
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2011
I'll try em
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by Xtfield(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
CircuitAtlantic is good but expensive. Try OandOgadgets.com. They are a lot cheaper. I've tried both companies. I ordered the same item through both companies from the same site at the same amount. I paid N2500 less at OandO.
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by irohadis: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
@xtfield

Say you are promoting your site here. A discerning eye looking at both sites and service level will know where to place their money. I am sure users can tell the difference.
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by Dankudi: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
Have you tried www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk Their logistics department will do the delivery themselves assuring you of quality service.

Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by Xtfield(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2011
irohadis:

@xtfield

Say you are promoting your site here. A discerning eye looking at both sites and service level will know where to place their money. I am sure users can tell the difference.

Unfortunately you are wrong. I do not work for OandO. Check my other posts on nairaland. That should give you a clue to what I do for a living. If you do not believe me, source for an item on either ebay or Amazon. Ask for quote from both companies. Make the result known here. I've bought three items from circuitatlantic and I've ordered 3 items from OandO. The following are advantages that I saw that OandO has over circuitatlantic
a. OandO will advise you of another site where you can source your item at a cheaper price than you saw it on a website. For instance if you see a laptop on ebay and wish to buy it at $100, OandO will notify you if they find the same item at $85 on amazon.com. Circuit does not do this.
b. OandO asks you to pay just 50% of total cost (cost of purchase +shipping) You pay the balance when your item is delivered to you. Circuit collects total money upfront
c. OandO does not charge you separately for home delivery. Circuit does and the minimum charge within Lagos is N4000.
d. Circuit adds so many other charges to the cost of the item. This invariably pushes up the total amount you pay for your item. OandO does not do this, hence you have the item at a fairly cheap price.
If you doubt any of these things, place an order with both companies.
Re: Do U Know ' U Buy We Help U To Pay' Company ? by adewale202: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2011
please house how reliable is www.sapnetsolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Helios Investment Buys 100% Of Multi-links Telecom / Best Interest Rates On Fixed Savings Account / Cargo Shipping Agent In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.