Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) (1743 Views)

Throwback Thursday: Which Of These Snacks Can You Spend Your Last Money On? / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
we all grow up liking variety of snacks and chops especially those really good biscuits,those times we would save that 10# or 20# from our lunch allowance only to branch to mama bisi or mama tosin.

hope these pictures take you a trip down memory lane

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
more images

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by garriAndsugar: 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
Speedy my favorite.. I used to lick it self cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2022
Butter bread biscuit was my favorite kiss

And the qiulyquily whatever is the name cheesy was my favorite also. I can fight my friend because of it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by shawante(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2022
Where peppersnack dey??
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by southsouthking(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2022
Coconut biscuit twice on Thursday.
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:
i use to have a crush on dat biscuit grin
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Butter bread biscuit was my favorite kiss

And the qiulyquily whatever is the name cheesy was my favorite also. I can fight my friend because of it cheesy
i don't know why Nigeria have to replace the good with the evil.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2022
shawante:
Where peppersnack dey??
this guy grin i sure say you get two boys nw
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2022
southsouthking:
Coconut biscuit twice on Thursday.
those little goodness were my favorites with digestive
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by ihustler(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
Ice phoki phoki

You can't touch the refreshing feeling especially when you are trekking all the way home.
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Kharol1234: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:
We are on same political party, I no they joke with speedy...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Divay22(f): 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
Speedy and Digestive
So OP no see fish biscuit angry
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by fairytale(f): 12:37pm On May 13, 2022
These biscuits are still available in some part of this country. Even the speedy.
The only difference is the quantity inside has been reduced compared to those days.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2022
Divay22:
Speedy and Digestive
I use to hate fish then that's y i didn't include it.
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Izonedexter(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2022
Divay22:
Speedy and Digestive
I use to hate fish then that's y i didn't include it. grin
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by shawante(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2022
Izonedexter:
this guy grin i sure say you get two boys nw
grin.. Me wey sapa wan kill for here
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by shantti(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2022
Peppermint
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Pedimathias: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
kuli kuli.
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Mindlog: 2:20am On May 16, 2022
Mine was Kolongo One, Tanfiri and Tafawa Balewa . grin
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2022
Butterbread
Re: Which Of These Snacks Was Your Favorite While Growing Up. With (pics) by Modecaih: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
I really missed digestive and that speedy biscuit

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Palm Nut Sauce / What Happens To Your Body 60 Minutes After Drinking A Coke / Do Nigerians Eat Monkey? Lol Ask Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.