Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys (5870 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 12:33am On Aug 15, 2007
enitan2002:

i can see that most guys that reply to this thread are simply suffering from infreriority complex, except for doyin13 who still showed a little bit of courage posting fis pix,
common guys lets all put otuwe and her gang to a shame,
u all ready for that?

i guess i will be posting my pix 1st thing tomorrow morning, guess i should be going to bed now

A little courage  The bobo get confidence!!!!  If you gat it, flaunt it!!!  See as im head dey swell up for here.    Even Omarion will be jealous.  At least Doyin did not use any make up yet oh!  Omarion use foundation, lipstick, wax eyebrow, shave nostril hair, and our very own doyin just come with God alone by his side.

You got to give it to doyin of course!  You can imagine doyin under the same clinical conditions as Omarion.  We would have all gone bunkers!!! You go boy!!!!!
Re: Guys by debosky(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2007
i wonder who made babeelove the judge here sef, grin grin

anyways, before una attack me for being too scared to put up picture, ask those who have seen it.

I no claim fine boy o, but my mama didn't cry when they put me in her arms after delivery grin grin
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2007
@ debosky, fine boy no need to prove himself. grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2007
@Otuwe

Sorry no vex jare and O isn't that fine jare

@acidrop
Lmfao you need his user name , u just dey make me laugh sha lol see this yeye girl , well the best advice I can offer to you u, is to befriend all the male active users on Nland and they got to be igbo .

PTBNaija
Yipeeee good thing you gave up jare

chei babe, u don even kill my hope, i no wan know again, abeg carry go
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop:

chei babe, u don even kill my hope, i no wan know again, abeg carry go

my friend post ur picture! all this one that u are shouting chei as if mosquito bite u! grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2007
ok, i will in d other thread, its on now sef
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2007
debosky:

i wonder who made babeelove the judge here sef, grin grin

anyways, before una attack me for being too scared to put up picture, ask those who have seen it.

I no claim fine boy o, but my mama didn't cry when they put me in her arms after delivery grin grin

You don watch "harsenal marsh' finish with mukina  I have been trailing you oh!!!  Boy you are so easy to catch!

You know that you are a real bobo!!! The only thing is that you have removed your picture from your profile.  Otuwe for dump "Ommy"!!! grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:20am On Aug 15, 2007
all these one debosky i want 2 c ur pic
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 2:23am On Aug 15, 2007
acid,

You sef go trip.  I have seen PTH's too oh!  Make I talk--PTH tongue One of una day climb rope for Olumo rock!!! grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2007
yeah i have cn PTH, he's alright
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2007
But skinny!!!
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2007
but me i wan c debo own
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2007
I think doyin has his lights on to protect his crown from all these encroaching guys!  doyin13 I see you oh!!!  How was the minute maid from Maryland
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 2:30am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop:

but me i wan c debo own

You miss am!!! How can you have all these almost 10000 posts and you did not see oga "Harsenal's" pic
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2007
i hae, one iwth some eyeglass
Re: Guys by kitaun(m): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2007
Babeelove, u can run but cant hide !
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2007
gbam, babe, u get visitor ooooooo
Re: Guys by doyin13(m): 2:53am On Aug 15, 2007
BABELOVE

I suppose dey pay you for services rendered as hypewoman.

grin grin
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2007
i bow oo, to be really frank, excep PTH has another pic, make go fit justify am, the guy no to fyn
Re: Guys by debosky(m): 3:01am On Aug 15, 2007
babeelove have I met you before? You sound strangely familiar wink

and enough of the oga "Harsenal" thingy, funny, but thats not all i'm about grin grin

acid unfortunately you missed the free viewing time, now its pay per view time wink
Re: Guys by acidrop(f): 3:02am On Aug 15, 2007
carry go my friend, even if u were as hot as O marion, i wont pay u a penny
Re: Guys by debosky(m): 3:05am On Aug 15, 2007
do i detect a tinge of regret/bitterness? grin grin

Omarion ke? my own isn't photoshopped o, its the real deal wink
Re: Guys by doyin13(m): 3:08am On Aug 15, 2007
I can verify that Debo is not just Mr. Arsenal

He is also very knowledgable abour energy resources-coal and oil especially

Quite a jolly fellow really the lad

grin grin
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop:

i bow oo, to be really frank, excep PTH has another pic, make go fit justify am, the guy no to fyn

i don dey wait for this kain response since. You no fine jare, yeye pikin. grin you think say i go lie before. jealous chic. I fine pass you! cheesy
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2007
debosky:

babeelove have I met you before? You sound strangely familiar wink

and enough of the oga "Harsenal" thingy, funny, but thats not all i'm about grin grin[/b]acid unfortunately you missed the free viewing time, now its pay per view time wink

[b]You are a rabble rouser!!!!
tongue  We know what you can do!!!  Are you not debosky  And your twin brother PTH----those troublesome born-again boys--Na only denex dey miss for here.  But we will settle for doyin!!!  Kolomental guys club!!! Otuwe will be very impressed when she wakes up in the morning.  Thanks to acid----dwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

You are a real dude magnet!! iice rules by day and you rule by night!!!!

doyin13:

BABELOVE

I suppose dey pay you for services rendered as hypewoman.
grin grin

What is that undecided
Re: Guys by doyin13(m): 3:15am On Aug 15, 2007
PTH

Y do you choose to remain obstinate in the light of irrevocable evidence.

Acidrop(Pam)is epitome of ryde or die chick

she is gangsta.
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 3:17am On Aug 15, 2007
irrevocable wetin? Woman wey no fine no fine, no dribbling around this one. tongue
Re: Guys by doyin13(m): 3:19am On Aug 15, 2007
@babeelove

Hypewoman- as you dey hail me everywhere so, dey escalate my rep

@Acidrop

Forget PTH. He cannot be saved. Those of us wey know beauty when we see am don pay our respects.
Re: Guys by Fuup(m): 3:23am On Aug 15, 2007
acidrop dats d deal!!
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 3:24am On Aug 15, 2007
doyin13:

@babeelove

Hypewoman- as you dey hail me everywhere so, dey escalate my rep

@Acidrop

Forget PTH. He cannot be saved. Those of us wey know beauty when we see am don pay our respects.

Pardon my ignorance oh------I jest would like to know ahead of time when I am being "cursed" to prepare an escape route.  Since na so so curse dey come out from una traps!!!!!

PTH has been saved--you should have seen him in his ra-ray days!!!! There is just something about this doyin13 that is very unsettling!!!  It will soon be revealed in due course!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys by BABEELOVE(f): 3:25am On Aug 15, 2007
F u up:

acidrop that is d deal!!

There you go PTH!!!
Re: Guys by PTH(m): 3:27am On Aug 15, 2007
BABEELOVE:

PTH has been saved--you should have seen him in his ra-ray days!!!!

thank you o jare baby mi. What ra-ray days are you talking about? holy man like me grin

doyin13:

e be like say na only ugly girls u dey manage. grin if that picture that i saw is ur definition of "beauty", kai bros, i wonder o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage / Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac / Drop Your Real Name, You Might Find A Match...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.