Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37340 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Daevid(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by chiedozie198100: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
This is my riffle, this is my gun. I use this for shooting, and this for fun.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by KosiGee(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*

If you want to shoot, shoot, don’t talk.

…The good, the bad and the ugly.

Eli Wallach (Tuko) sitting in the bath and shooting a man who’s been looking for him for months for causing the amputation of his arm.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by femak44(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
Troy... I still remember the Silverbird TV advert
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by wolesmile(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
abeliver:
A: you've seen the blueprints .

B : Better than that...i've
got them on me

Prison Break
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ume1000: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.
1. Smallville

3.game of thrones
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by mexxy1(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
"You need people like me, so you can point your fingers and say, THAT IS THE BAD GUY"

Who can guess the movie the statement was made?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by blacq2009(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
This war is over when I say it is over!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by IamAsiri: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:
1. It's just a fucking dog!!
2. I can kill you with a pencil.
3. With great power comes great responsibility.
4. You've been declared guilty.

I think 1 is Kingsman: the secret service
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Alday: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
"Do you know what leadership means, LS?

It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed by every clever little t*wat with a mouth.
But if he starts second-guessing himself, that's the end. For him... for the clever little twats... for everyone.
This is not the end, not for us. Not if you lot do your duty for however long it takes to beat them back.
And then you get to go on hating me, and I get to go on wishing your wildling LovePeddler had finished the job."
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
mexxy1:

Fast and Furious
correct
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by BArris007(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
*"LANNISTERS ALWAYS PAY THEIR DEBT"*
= SPARTACUS it was said by "DOCTORE"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ljoh: 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
You inherited your laziness and stupidity from your mother, laziness and stupidity from your mother, stupidity from your mother, anofia!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by KosiGee(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
Federalis:
F*ck them all! I'll bury those cockroaches! 

You wanna f*** with me?

In This Country, You Gotta Make The Money First. Then When You Get The Money, You Get The Power. Then When You Get The Power, Then You Get The Women.

Every Dog Has His Day

All I Have In This World Is My Balls And My Word, And I Don't Break 'Em For No One!

The Only Thing In This World That Gives Orders Is Balls.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!"

Sounds like Tony Montana in Scarface
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
You Couldn’t Kill Me If You Tried For A Hundred Years. grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ccffwx: 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
Federalis:
F*ck them all! I'll bury those cockroaches! 

You wanna f*** with me?

In This Country, You Gotta Make The Money First. Then When You Get The Money, You Get The Power. Then When You Get The Power, Then You Get The Women.

Every Dog Has His Day

All I Have In This World Is My Balls And My Word, And I Don't Break 'Em For No One!

The Only Thing In This World That Gives Orders Is Balls.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!"

The last one is Scarface.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Swordoftruth17: 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
mrksquare:

Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best.”
vikings

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ladipo10(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
I have never seen a wild thing sorry for itself; a bird will fall frozen in winter and never be sorry for itself.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by justiniyke29: 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
Moviemaster:
The truth of the word of this book of counting - can only be ensured by a - confessor.

Get it right and make a request. Don't use google.
Book of counted shadows can only be insured by a confessor. It was said in zedd house back in west land after Richard cypher woke up after been bitten by the vine
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Rayjnr: 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

I don't know oo

Hard target by van damm
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dannyspeejay(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
My name is Optimus Prime grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ObaKlaz: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
Take your revenge. But then, you're Buck.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by chiedozie198100: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
Bigseven:
...they are shooting at us sir.

Waste these moer-fuckers! He ordered

Rules of engagement
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by amas11: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
The way is short, it was made by the dead and only the dead keep it, The way is short
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Atticusxsz(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2022
I’ve Been Told Your God Is A Carpenter. And Guess What? So Am I. wink
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bigseven(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2022
chiedozie198100:

Rules of engagement
right bro.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Finnestgreat: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
dannyspeejay:
My name is Optimus Prime grin
Transformer

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by FahBuLous: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Did you do it?

Yes.

What did it cost?

Everything cry
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by laurenwhite(f): 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
Let of get this straight, you mean to tell me that you are getting married to someone you just met THAT DAY?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Swordoftruth17: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
kelvinrhs:
Her: Why don't you let others see the good in you
Him: Because when they see good, they'll expect good.

Correct guess go collect 1k card sharp!
vampire diaries. Make i send a/n?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by tonididdy(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2022
daddy in jail to son who came visiting...

Daddy: look here man, I only got one booty whole grin
You understand what I'm saying?
They don't take credit or debit or nothing in here, it's just holes grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by UNRULY(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2022
Question....How is your horse?
Ans, I just put a bullet to its head!
Question..... why, was he sick?
Ans.... No, he looked at me the wrong way

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” / BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.