Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (133686 Views)

Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by CaptainAyub: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
how long will you keep cleaning blood on the ground for Islam?

They still tell you say they did it for Allah and Islam but you think you in oshogbo is a better Muslim

Leave that man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by MDK777: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
A HaLot Talking Thrash DeServe What Ever BeFall Her As A ReTriBuTiOn Of Her MiscHIEviOUS Way Of Life.That Is North And Not East Or South Or West,Check The Location You Are Before You Alter Any SlAnDer. IslaM Has Come And It Remain ForEver! AllahUAKBar. ThreaD With Care And Be ConCiOURS Of Your Action And Words For Security PurPoSe. KilleRS Are EveryWhere. RIP To The Dead! Just Too UnForTuNaTe
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by frowland(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

If you guys story of heaven and hell is real, then the young lady should currently be in joyful moment. ......Oh Wait!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by thetruthwins: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Governor Tambuwal must do the needful!

Nairaland is also more like Nigeria in which Seun gave some mods power to operate like Lord lugard the bastard and the Queen of England, that form this mistake or a country called Nigeria.
Imagine Seun dividing nairaland by making one swear to one devilish cultists oat. Why not divide nairaland more and make other sects form their oat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Policewoman(f): 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
They should all be arrested, tortured, castrated and dumped in a cell.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by kenchop: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
BRAIN DEAD WRETCHED COWARDS KILLING A LITTLE GIRL ALL IN THE NAME OF A FOREIGN RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by frowland(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
fattprince:

She didn't even insult Mohamed. From the audio she said the group wasn't for posting religion stuffs but for announcing assignment and test. And they killed her for that. Those guys should be killed. This sort of things make me wish I'm a governor or president. I will make sure they are all killed by being burnt too.

You protested against SARs and now wish to have been president to kill off people you disagree with? See the irony?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by shedy03(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives
These ones don't care about taggings. They only care about the 72 virgins awaiting them in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Babysheart(f): 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is a murderous religion. There’s nothing peaceful about it.

If Allah was indeed a god, why does it need humans to fight for it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by twilliamx(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Below are the pictures of some of the murderous bastards that murdered Deborah, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education.

A video of them boasting and justifying their murderous act (https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09)

Indeed
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

These bastards did this on their own will

You can't gaslight the truth, they are fighting for same Islam which means piss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by fkj950ax(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

No they didn't.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Muslims that believe Islam means peace must speak up against such teachings BEFORE they become public lynching.

Hisbah is frustrating ordinary people in the north, while Buhari daughter was adjudged to be from a wealthy family, so she can dress up at her wedding.
These urchins did the same thing a State Governor in the north is doing by trying in court someone who blaspheme.
Muslims in Kubwa killed the RCCG pastor lady who was preaching at dawn.
Muslims in Kwara went to a church holding a vigil on a Friday, beat the members, destroyed every chair, musical instrument, pulled the windows and doors from the walls. The vigil was holding at night. Muslims weren't in the mosque holding service. They mobilized from their homes.
Because you are fasting, I can't buy coke and gala and eat in public. I am not fasting. I am not a muslim.

Radical and intolerant preaching is 2 a kobo in the north, but all you Islam is peace preachers haven't tried to stop it.

I grew up in the north. Lived in Jos, Bauchi, Kaduna, Abuja and it is a serious issue

This is not the time to distance yourself from the issue. Let us hear you guys scream from the roof top 365 days every year. Expose the radical imams amongst you. Stop the hateful religious in your midst.

This public lynching of people happens every 6 months.

If Islam has a different identity and ideology, those of you that practice that should come forward.

Until then, I am angry with you all. Whether the radical ones or the peaceful one. Today you are all MUSLIMS.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by indoorlove(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2022
There should be an official statement from the governor and also the sultan condemning this brutal killing. Also, those animals should be arrested with immediate effect. This is wrong in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by thetruthwins: 10:25pm On May 12, 2022
Originakalokalo:

Fact check:

You are in a market and you hear a group of people shouting Jesus Jesus.

What would you do?

Now, the same scenario and people are shouting Allah Akbar.

What would you do?

Jump fence bro.

Ok let's put it this way.

Even as a Muslim, you are in a plane and someone stood up and shout Jesus jesus.
At least you know you are safe.

But let's now put it that you are in same plane and someone with weird Osama beard now stood up and shout allakhuaba just one in a loud voice... Won't you die or heart attack immediately because you think you are about to be. Blown away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
Their is no way you will analyze this issue and not blame the dead.

She knew she was in a volatile region and aware about their judgements.

When you are in Rome, you behave like a Roman.

Its like driving slow with tinted glasses in Lawndale. You are as good as dead.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by owoshuyi(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
But which kind Islam in Northern Nigeria dem dey practice differently from the ones in Yoruba land?

These guys are vile. May God have mercy.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by dazzlingd(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
These people should be arrested and their judgements concluded within the month and executed within the month.
But not Nigeria, the case will go on and on for the next decade till it’s forgotten
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Sadr: 10:26pm On May 12, 2022
pharmagba:

Find out their names and post it

Let tag them as murders for the rest of their lives

Unfortunately, degenerates like these will end up being taken under the wings of northern politicians. The North will not take issues like this serious until the South start making it a must to kill a northerner in the South for any southerner killed in the North. Na madness dem take dey cure madness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
I mean Elisha of Bible killed 42 little children just because they called him bald headed.

So they don't see what they did in the Quran

Please, explain how he killed them... Did he bludgeon them to death with sticks and clubs?!

Did he burn them alive like your brothers in Sokoto?!!

Please, explain how he killed them.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
Cholls:
My brother these ones are finished. They will be the scapegoat.
yinmu.

They are well protected.

Small kangaroo court and 5 months later the story is dead and everyone moved on and they live to kill infidels another day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by KingMack(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
She be mumu girl..why do such a thing.. especially you know how the average Muslim man thinks
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
Shut up.

Being in Oshogbo makes one less of a Muslim?

You all need to cure your ignorance.

A true and Allah beloved Muslim is the one who understands his religion. That's what Holy prophet said.

Those People acted out of ignorance, even if it's blasphemy, it's not for them to decide her fate according to Islam.

You all should shut up and stop attributing that emotionally driven act to Islam.

Those perpetrators should be arrested and dealth with accordingly to serve as deterrent to other ignoramus
Truthisunique2:
how long will you keep cleaning blood on the ground for Islam?

They still tell you say they did it for Allah and Islam but you think you in oshogbo is a better Muslim

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by SunMusk(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
[is about Islam, don't make excuses for them. Is in the Koran. Islam is not a religion of peace as they claimed never never. quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=112765077]Wow.. religion have turned some persons into zombies..the moment you believe there is an imaginary creature up there then you need help...

What's the essence of serving something you created that can't fight for itself.?

Modified:wow what nonsense.i just viewed the video..can you imagine this id**ts celebrating the death of that lady..like no single person could rescue her.. looking at the video clearly I could see a different man trying to push some Tyre into the burning fire.. cry
So wicked and heartless..I think this ain't about Islam..this is about the northern part of Nigeria..they are kind of backward.. celebrating the death of an innocent person..[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by ekhai(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:

TODAY I WATCHED WITH SURPRISE, HOW CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS CAME TOGETHER TO MOURN THE DEATH OF SHIREEN ABU ASKLET, THE MURDERED AIJAZEERAL JOURNALIST IN THE OCCUPIED WEST BANK IN PALESTINE. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHIREEN WAS A CATHOLIC FAITHFUL UNTIL THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE COVER OF HER CASKET. ARE WE MORE RELIGIOUS THAN THE PALESTINIANS? IT'S ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT WE ARE DIVIDED BY FAITH. IT'S A VERY SAD STORY THAT WE CAN STILL KILL FOR RELIGIOUS REASON IN THIS CENTURY. SHAME ON AFRICANS. PALESTINIANS CAME TOGETHER TO FIGHT TO END OF OCCUPATION IN THE WEST BANK SETTING RELIGION ASIDE. NIGERIANS CAN'T COME TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE LOOTERS OF OUR TREASURY. BUT WE CAN TAKE SOMEBODY'S LIFE BECAUSE OF WHAT WILL NOT ADD MEAT TO OUR MEALS. IN THE WORDS OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN "KONTINUE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Deicide: 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
Cuttycool:
They have not mentioned wether any arrests have been done
Why ? Does your constitution not support Sharia Law?
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by Realists(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
I attended a unity school in the north and we have a WhatsApp group chat which consists of my set. The platform turned to a mosque and the Christians retaliated and turned the platform also to a church. Both posting religious messages. Me I just kukuma exit the group because I no want wahala.
The girl knowing the environment she was shouldn’t have posted the voice notes IMHO

Why insult the prophet in the first place ?, This will serve as a lesson to all those against religious tolerance. Don't insult the prophet of God, respect will always beget respect.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by IMAliyu(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2022
People that are more beneficial to society dead than alive.
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by godliman: 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
compton11:
Islam mean peace

Islam means peace on paper, that claim is the biggest scam in history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by amdoyin82(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
Deborah killed herself. She was naive and acted like a nonentity in a country called Nigeria. May the almighty accept her soul and give her the highest place in her kingdom. May nemesis catch up with her killers. It just a matter of time, they will surely pay the supreme price.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by naijapikin2(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2022
Fellow Christians please read luke 22:36 and get the understanding that it's biblical to carry arms as a believer.. shoot those evil bastards
Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by onuman: 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Video of them boasting after murdering the poor girl.

https://twitter.com/GanzyMalgwi/status/1524722462071603201?s=09

And these murderers are students in a higher institution, not Almajiri urchins of the north.
In future after graduation, they shall be seeking to preside over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto by palsenator(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
Beremx:

You see the problem with you so called moderate Muslims, you still always have a way to support what you can do. What did she say that was blasphemous? Did she insult the Prophet? Did she desecrate the Koran? Your inability to condemn evil makes it grow fatter.
The world became cursed the day Islam was born.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.